This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 4:55 pm » wrote: I predict conservatives will push to bring back slavery
We haven't suffered enough buyers remorse from the democrats historic purchases? I don't know anyone that would purchase a slave when there are plenty of liberals with bachelor's of arts degrees to rent hourly for next to minimum wage. Slaves got a living wage, room and meals. Far cheaper to rent progressives for menial work and let the government pay the difference. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 5:03 pm » wrote: We haven't suffered enough buyers remorse from the democrats historic purchases? I don't know anyone that would purchase a slave when there are plenty of liberals with bachelor's of arts degrees to rent hourly for next to minimum wage. Slaves got a living wage, room and meals. Far cheaper to rent progressives for menial work and let the government pay the difference.
I dont know anyone that would marry a horse but I guess we run in different circles

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 5:04 pm » wrote: I dont know anyone that would marry a horse but I guess we run in different circles
If people are born gay then obviously they can be born wanting to **** or be **** by horses. Celebrate diversity. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 5:09 pm » wrote: If people are born gay then obviously they can be born wanting to **** or be **** by horses. Celebrate diversity.
I guess no crazier than believing in a Jewish zombie carpenter 

Rock

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 10 Jun 2021, 8:06 am » wrote: Or, maybe its Rock...or little smits

I just saw my name on this thread so I read through the whole thing. Know what I didn't see? Another post by you. You're just a hit and run troll and a **** coward. 

Hey @nuckin futz  is this what you had in mind when you invited this moron on to this forum? He makes a bunch of meaningless threads and then runs off. You're both **** punks.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 5:09 pm » wrote: I guess no crazier than believing in a Jewish zombie carpenter
Far crazier. Wish progressive were more public about their antipathy for Christianity. You would lose the black and Hispanic vote overnight. 

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

LMAO....I'm right here Punk

are you wearing your maga hat right now??

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 5:19 pm » wrote: Far crazier. Wish progressive were more public about their antipathy for Christianity. You would lose the black and Hispanic vote overnight.
Wish conservatives were more open about their racism.  There would be no gop

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 5:27 pm » wrote: Wish conservatives were more open about their racism.  There would be no gop
Without Racism....the gop would have Died 40-50 years ago before nixon created the gops "southern strategy" and raygun perfected it...trump took it and ran it over the goal line

Last edited by Benson13 on 10 Jun 2021, 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 5:27 pm » wrote: Wish conservatives were more open about their racism.  There would be no gop
Yes. It is amazing how openly racist most conservatives are in the privacy of forum like this.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 5:19 pm » wrote: Far crazier. Wish progressive were more public about their antipathy for Christianity. You would lose the black and Hispanic vote overnight.
No, blacks would never support the racism of the GOP.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Bidennextpresident » 10 Jun 2021, 5:31 pm » wrote: No, blacks would never support the racism of the GOP.
Many blacks wouldn't support the equality given by the gop. They are addicted to the preferential treatment and lip service they get from the dnc. Can't blame them, humans are naturally lazy.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
99% of conservatives don't give a **** about race. 

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 5:33 pm » wrote: Many blacks wouldn't support the equality given by the gop. They are addicted to the preferential treatment and lip service they get from the dnc. Can't blame them, humans are naturally lazy.
lazy blacks. good one

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 5:35 pm » wrote: 99% of conservatives don't give a **** about race.
110% of stats not backed by evidence are ignored.  Lol

Rock

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 10 Jun 2021, 5:31 pm » wrote: No, blacks would never support the racism of the GOP.

https://www.theatlantavoice.com/article ... for-trump/
#Election2020: ‘How Did 12 Percent of Black Men vote for Trump?’

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Lazy humans, I don't think that is unique to the black race or even more prevalent. 

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 5:40 pm » wrote: Lazy humans, I don't think that is unique to the black race or even more prevalent.

We were only talking about blacks.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 10 Jun 2021, 5:29 pm » wrote: Without Racism....the gop would have Died 40-50 years ago before nixon created the gops "southern strategy" and raygun perfected it...trump took it and ran it over the goal line

Oh look. The coward showed up. Would you have done that if I had not called you out? Punk.  :\  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 5:36 pm » wrote: 110% of stats not backed by evidence are ignored.  Lol
Democracy are preoccupied with race. They just shifted strategies in selling their "blacks are inferior" message. They still believe blacks as a race are inferior but are now supporting them as a mentally disadvantaged and disabled class rather than one that needs to be segregated. The underlying racism hasn't changed.