This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33,951
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 4:55 pm » wrote: I predict conservatives will push to bring back slavery
We haven't suffered enough buyers remorse from the democrats historic purchases? I don't know anyone that would purchase a slave when there are plenty of liberals with bachelor's of arts degrees to rent hourly for next to minimum wage. Slaves got a living wage, room and meals. Far cheaper to rent progressives for menial work and let the government pay the difference. 
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,421

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 5:03 pm » wrote: We haven't suffered enough buyers remorse from the democrats historic purchases? I don't know anyone that would purchase a slave when there are plenty of liberals with bachelor's of arts degrees to rent hourly for next to minimum wage. Slaves got a living wage, room and meals. Far cheaper to rent progressives for menial work and let the government pay the difference.
I dont know anyone that would marry a horse but I guess we run in different circles

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33,951
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 5:04 pm » wrote: I dont know anyone that would marry a horse but I guess we run in different circles
If people are born gay then obviously they can be born wanting to **** or be **** by horses. Celebrate diversity. 
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,421

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 5:09 pm » wrote: If people are born gay then obviously they can be born wanting to **** or be **** by horses. Celebrate diversity.
I guess no crazier than believing in a Jewish zombie carpenter 

User avatar
Rock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,092
Politics: Conservative

Benson13 » 10 Jun 2021, 8:06 am » wrote: Or, maybe its Rock...or little smits

I just saw my name on this thread so I read through the whole thing. Know what I didn't see? Another post by you. You're just a hit and run troll and a **** coward. 

Hey @nuckin futz  is this what you had in mind when you invited this moron on to this forum? He makes a bunch of meaningless threads and then runs off. You're both **** punks.

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33,951
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 5:09 pm » wrote: I guess no crazier than believing in a Jewish zombie carpenter
Far crazier. Wish progressive were more public about their antipathy for Christianity. You would lose the black and Hispanic vote overnight. 
 

User avatar
Benson13

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,106
Politics: Progressive

LMAO....I'm right here Punk


are you wearing your maga hat right now??

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,421

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 5:19 pm » wrote: Far crazier. Wish progressive were more public about their antipathy for Christianity. You would lose the black and Hispanic vote overnight.
Wish conservatives were more open about their racism.  There would be no gop

User avatar
Benson13

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,106
Politics: Progressive

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 5:27 pm » wrote: Wish conservatives were more open about their racism.  There would be no gop
Without Racism....the gop would have Died 40-50 years ago before nixon created the gops "southern strategy" and raygun perfected it...trump took it and ran it over the goal line
 
Last edited by Benson13 on 10 Jun 2021, 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,268

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 5:27 pm » wrote: Wish conservatives were more open about their racism.  There would be no gop
Yes. It is amazing how openly racist most conservatives are in the privacy of forum like this.

User avatar
Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,268

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 5:19 pm » wrote: Far crazier. Wish progressive were more public about their antipathy for Christianity. You would lose the black and Hispanic vote overnight.
No, blacks would never support the racism of the GOP.

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33,951
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Bidennextpresident » 10 Jun 2021, 5:31 pm » wrote: No, blacks would never support the racism of the GOP.
Many blacks wouldn't support the equality given by the gop. They are addicted to the preferential treatment and lip service they get from the dnc. Can't blame them, humans are naturally lazy.
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33,951
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 5:27 pm » wrote: Wish conservatives were more open about their racism.  There would be no gop
99% of conservatives don't give a **** about race. 
 

User avatar
Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,268

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 5:33 pm » wrote: Many blacks wouldn't support the equality given by the gop. They are addicted to the preferential treatment and lip service they get from the dnc. Can't blame them, humans are naturally lazy.
lazy blacks. good one

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,421

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 5:35 pm » wrote: 99% of conservatives don't give a **** about race.
110% of stats not backed by evidence are ignored.  Lol

User avatar
Rock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,092
Politics: Conservative

Bidennextpresident » 10 Jun 2021, 5:31 pm » wrote: No, blacks would never support the racism of the GOP.

https://www.theatlantavoice.com/article ... for-trump/
#Election2020: ‘How Did 12 Percent of Black Men vote for Trump?’

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33,951
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Lazy humans, I don't think that is unique to the black race or even more prevalent. 
 

User avatar
Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,268

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 5:40 pm » wrote: Lazy humans, I don't think that is unique to the black race or even more prevalent.

We were only talking about blacks.

User avatar
Rock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,092
Politics: Conservative

Benson13 » 10 Jun 2021, 5:29 pm » wrote: Without Racism....the gop would have Died 40-50 years ago before nixon created the gops "southern strategy" and raygun perfected it...trump took it and ran it over the goal line

Oh look. The coward showed up. Would you have done that if I had not called you out? Punk.  :\  

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33,951
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 5:36 pm » wrote: 110% of stats not backed by evidence are ignored.  Lol
Democracy are preoccupied with race. They just shifted strategies in selling their "blacks are inferior" message. They still believe blacks as a race are inferior but are now supporting them as a mentally disadvantaged and disabled class rather than one that needs to be segregated. The underlying racism hasn't changed. 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Blutarski, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Famagusta, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, jon, nefarious101, Neo, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], user1624551476, Vegas, Vegas giants, Zeets2 and 585 guests