This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Cedar » 10 Jun 2021, 11:08 am » wrote: If they believe in AGW yes.
And almost 200 other scientific agencies?

You cant write this comedy folks.  Lol

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 11:09 am » wrote: And almost 200 other scientific agencies?

Did NASA cite Skeptical Science as a source for its opinion? Science doesn’t require a consensus, wild *** guesses do.

omh

Share      Unread post

Vegas giants » 10 Jun 2021, 11:07 am » wrote: Stupid people like NASA?  Lol
NASA is funded by central governance/tax revenues. they will say what they are instructed to say or else. Economic tyranny again.
symbolism doesn't save anything real as much as protects the corrupt in charge of every reality practiced ancestrally taking place now.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 10 Jun 2021, 11:12 am » wrote: Did NASA cite Skeptical Science as a source for its opinion? Science doesn’t require a consensus, wild *** guesses do.
Consensus is how you decide if the water you drink and the food you eat is safe

Inject your disinfectant if you want.....no one cares

omh

Share      Unread post

Vegas giants » 10 Jun 2021, 11:14 am » wrote: Consensus is how you decide if the water you drink and the food you eat is safe

Inject your disinfectant if you want.....no one cares

^^^^^ Your stupidity is shining again.^^^^^^^

Hank

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 10 Jun 2021, 8:08 am » wrote: To combat global warming. 😂 Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image

This guy was an attorney and a judge before being elected to House of Representatives..

What an idoit

​​​

omh

Share      Unread post

Vegas giants » 10 Jun 2021, 11:09 am » wrote: And almost 200 other scientific agencies?

You are reciting what others made up, I won't but I will compare what others make up with life made real as biologically here..

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

omh » 10 Jun 2021, 11:01 am » wrote: here is a question that is logistically possible, how about getting the moon to rotate where it is at? over the next decade get rocket engines anchored to moon's surface tethered so when simultaneously fired they start generating torque to spin on the axis the aligned rocket engines pull on an equator. 
But the moon is already rotating... one turn a month...
think that will blow the planet off the 3rd from the star axis when it develops electromagnetic polar regions?
Why would you want to do a thing like that?

:blink:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 11 Jun 2021, 4:43 am » wrote: But the moon is already rotating... one turn a month...

moon takes 27 days 7 hours and 43 minutes to complete one orbit lets say new moon to new moon. New moon is where the moon is between sun and earth, full moon is when earth is between sun and moon. Same side of the moon is always facing earth. It is why I created the joke about earth glow on the dark side of the moon every new moon. Its a reverse of full moon and the dark side is facing beyond the solar system not towards the star.

Realities are built on optics, contextual possibilities, and illusion biology cannot sustain eternal separation of life now. that Jantje is human original sin to stop accepting life for how it naturally exists and societies are regulated thinking eternity is beyond mutually evolving now.

that is why I constantly repeat insubordination, treason, blasphemy as catch 22. Nobody stands a chance at remaining honest within themselves being loyal to a royal we. it is why no society throughout history lasts without collapsing within itself and people never stay the same shape formed as reproduced.

All there is to know about how and why life is what it is, is being alive as one of a kind is self evident. Kinetic living as kinetic one of a kind among all other forms of mutually evolving regardless inorganic or ancestral. Expanding numbers are regulated by contracting results. Newton's action and reaction to specific gravity of the moment.

Everything becomes crystal clear the moment your brain stops believing time changes everything and everything is only changing form as shaped so far.

Why for dozen years I stuck with event horizons stay the same while each object universally here is never the same total sum so far. That empathy and instincts gives me understanding into everyone else's perceptions of life being more than reproductively positioned.

I comprehend the don't want to know spectrum of reality. its how I can tell when you are gaslighting me and Abatjour is lampshading everyone. I know I cannot stop anyone else unless I remove them from living, but since there are billions of people not wanting to know life inside out, that is futile.

So I endure the ridicule in the sanctuary of understanding how mentally unprepared weak mob rule people are about their loss of reality. I understand physically nothing has to change except how people think about what life is and stop trying to design life larger than biologically here.

See the source of 7 sins and 7 virtues lines up with 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parents training their replacements to repeat what the last 4 generations did. See siblings without parenting become extinct at dead, while those reproduced are 50% their children being one of a kind.

Reincarnation, eternal life after death is through biology, not serving humanity's dream of humans being exempt from natural displacements. Greed comes from controlling everyone else to live within rationed ideology and getting everyone else to sacrifice understanding to pay to stay within a social narrative.

that is why I mock Nobel Peace Prize, patents, trademarks, copyrights, intellectual property rights. they are all designed to sustain psychological class warfare used against everyone willing to believe life is larger than their biological point of displacement.

think outside a box and get trapped in your own boxed in narrative. Again catch 22 damned if I do and damned by all other sides for not picking theirs.
No win situation always behind a win win scenario.
Last edited by omh on 11 Jun 2021, 6:43 am, edited 4 times in total.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Louie is a special kinda of stupid.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Crazytrain » 11 Jun 2021, 6:22 am » wrote: Louie is a special kinda of stupid.
He is special. The other guy too. That Kennedy guy with the southern accent. Love to see what he's gonna say. I like them both tho. But they are funny.   :lol:  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Jantje_Smit » 11 Jun 2021, 4:43 am » wrote: But the moon is already rotating... one turn a month...

The moon is not rotating, it is orbiting. We always see the same side.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 11 Jun 2021, 6:19 am » wrote: moon takes 27 days 7 hours and 43 minutes to complete one orbit lets say new moon to new moon. New moon is where the moon is between sun and earth, full moon is when earth is between sun and moon. Same side of the moon is always facing earth. It is why I created the joke about earth glow on the dark side of the moon every new moon. Its a reverse of full moon and the dark side is facing beyond the solar system not towards the star.

Realities are built on optics, contextual possibilities, and illusion biology cannot sustain eternal separation of life now. that Jantje is human original sin to stop accepting life for how it naturally exists and societies are regulated thinking eternity is beyond mutually evolving now.

that is why I constantly repeat insubordination, treason, blasphemy as catch 22. Nobody stands a chance at remaining honest within themselves being loyal to a royal we. it is why no society throughout history lasts without collapsing within itself and people never stay the same shape formed as reproduced.

All there is to know about how and why life is what it is, is being alive as one of a kind is self evident. Kinetic living as kinetic one of a kind among all other forms of mutually evolving regardless inorganic or ancestral. Expanding numbers are regulated by contracting results. Newton's action and reaction to specific gravity of the moment.

Everything becomes crystal clear the moment your brain stops believing time changes everything and everything is only changing form as shaped so far.

Why for dozen years I stuck with event horizons stay the same while each object universally here is never the same total sum so far. That empathy and instincts gives me understanding into everyone else's perceptions of life being more than reproductively positioned.

I comprehend the don't want to know spectrum of reality. its how I can tell when you are gaslighting me and Abatjour is lampshading everyone. I know I cannot stop anyone else unless I remove them from living, but since there are billions of people not wanting to know life inside out, that is futile.

So I endure the ridicule in the sanctuary of understanding how mentally unprepared weak mob rule people are about their loss of reality. I understand physically nothing has to change except how people think about what life is and stop trying to design life larger than biologically here.

See the source of 7 sins and 7 virtues lines up with 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parents training their replacements to repeat what the last 4 generations did. See siblings without parenting become extinct at dead, while those reproduced are 50% their children being one of a kind.

Reincarnation, eternal life after death is through biology, not serving humanity's dream of humans being exempt from natural displacement.
And I only asked why you would want to blow the Earth of it's axis....

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 11 Jun 2021, 6:43 am » wrote: And I only asked why you would want to blow the Earth of it's axis....

I never said I wanted to blow the planet off its elliptical orbit around the sun. I was doing satire against human intellect acting like God/Allah/Buddha/ Karma/intellect created the universe.

It is about putting the whole as a total sum of all its ever changing parts existing in plain sight now.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Neo » 11 Jun 2021, 6:30 am » wrote: The moon is not rotating, it is orbiting. We always see the same side.
If it's orbiting and alsways showing the same side than it has to rotate... it's called tidal locking...

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Crazytrain » 11 Jun 2021, 6:22 am » wrote: Louie is a special kinda of stupid.
He's from Tejas.  They grow 'em trees down there.

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 11 Jun 2021, 7:52 am » wrote: If it's orbiting and alsways showing the same side than it has to rotate... it's called tidal locking...

ha ha ha ha ha you left something out and it is so simple. Is your diagram looking at both from the sun's position. That is 90 degrees perpendicular from where it actually shines from because how you posted it there is no way for there to be solar or lunar eclipses to happen.

Second what is different from orbiting around something and rotating on its own axis. Earth rotates, moon orbits without rotating. the moon is Earth's natural satellite.

See you got caught gaslighting. You are absolutely corrupted and I trust you will never change your mind come Hell or high water. pun intended.
Last edited by omh on 11 Jun 2021, 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crazytrain » 10 Jun 2021, 8:08 am » wrote: To combat global warming. 😂 Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image

Good question.
Just a good as saying an island will tip over...
Or "I've been to all 57 states."

Cherry picking is boring ...

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
And now we got two cons claiming the moon is a space ship.

omh

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 11 Jun 2021, 8:24 am » wrote: And now we got two cons claiming the moon is a space ship.
How many people have called this planet a spaceship?