This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
To combat global warming. 😂 :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:  

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
I'm going to be laughing for the rest of the day about this.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Crazytrain » 10 Jun 2021, 8:22 am » wrote: I'm going to be laughing for the rest of the day about this.
For your information.. the moon is not a planetary body. It is hollow and echoes..  it is an alien ship watching us. Image  so it probably could be moved  Image  catch up on the news please.
https://artsandculture.google.com/entit ... g?hl=enAnd

And its rusting.. scientists want to know why?
https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/the-moon- ... o-know-why

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

he's down there with trump & sarah Airhead palin....and so many other republiklans

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
sootedupCyndi » 10 Jun 2021, 8:31 am » wrote: For your information.. the moon is not a planetary body. It is hollow and echoes..  it is an alien ship watching us. Image  so it probably could be moved  Image  catch up on the news please.

Lol your crazy lady. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Crazytrain » 10 Jun 2021, 9:34 am » wrote: Lol your crazy lady.
Just things I've heard over the years that are entertaining.. I listen to this talk radio show called Coast to Coast with George Nory. Fun show. But they do serious science too.. peak oil, gold, technology, tesla all kinds of stuff. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Crazytrain » 10 Jun 2021, 9:34 am » wrote: Lol your crazy lady.
heres the link.. great show.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer

You don't believe everything that's on the internet dear. The impact craters would punch through if it was a space ship. Jeez. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Crazytrain » 10 Jun 2021, 9:47 am » wrote: You don't believe everything that's on the internet dear. The impact craters would punch through if it was a space ship. Jeez.
This is a perfect example of what a snowflake you can be.. Just like supra. You believe everything say... and believe, I believe it. dear. :lol:   :lol:  
It's outer layer is not that thin.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
sootedupCyndi » 10 Jun 2021, 9:53 am » wrote: This is a perfect example of what a snowflake you can be.. Just like supra. You believe everything say... and believe, I believe it. dear. Image   Image  

Lol lmao. Ok Cindy have a few more drinks. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Crazytrain » 10 Jun 2021, 9:54 am » wrote: Lol lmao. Ok Cindy have a few more drinks.
Nope.. I never touch a drink before 12. Then I only have a few.. :lol:  what you hear is an exaggeration... and I just play along.

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 10 Jun 2021, 8:31 am » wrote: For your information.. the moon is not a planetary body. It is hollow and echoes..  it is an alien ship watching us. Image  so it probably could be moved  Image  catch up on the news please.

Do you remember during the apollo missions to the moon where it was reported every time they opened the space craft to walk on the moon it increases the lunar atmosphere's oxygen by some fraction 6% or 6 times what existed already. rust comes from oxidation.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 10 Jun 2021, 10:04 am » wrote: Do you remember during the apollo missions to the moon where it was reported every time they opened the space craft to walk on the moon it increases the lunar atmosphere's oxygen by some fraction 6% or 6 times what existed already. rust comes from oxidation.
No I don't remember that. vaguely remember the moon landing. I do believe there is a face up there.. maybe a secret gov base or two. :ninja:  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 10 Jun 2021, 10:07 am » wrote: No I don't remember that. vaguely remember the moon landing. I do believe there is a face up there.. maybe a secret gov base or two. :ninja:  
Face is artistic impression applied to academic training brains to mind context as statistically calculated ignoring the universal constant of perpetual balancing results in plain sight of one another be it ancestries in this atmosphere or inorganic universal displacements of planets, solar systems, galaxies, everything here being kinetically different all the time spontaneously occupying space simultaneously situated here as molecular combinations or combined DNA contracting results.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 10 Jun 2021, 9:47 am » wrote: ....The impact craters would punch through if it was a space ship. Jeez.
The impact craters are fake... aliens that can make a spaceship the size of a moon aren't bothered by asteroids, they just move the ship, destroy them with lasers or they have shields... jeez...

omh

Share      Unread post

here is a question that is logistically possible, how about getting the moon to rotate where it is at? over the next decade get rocket engines anchored to moon's surface tethered so when simultaneously fired they start generating torque to spin on the axis the aligned rocket engines pull on an equator.

think that will blow the planet off the 3rd from the star axis when it develops electromagnetic polar regions?

Everyone agrees the universe cannot be limited to perpetual balancing and is expanding all the time no restrictions. If there is no restrictions why is there resistance and eternal separation of biological results here?

simple jack

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 10 Jun 2021, 9:53 am » wrote: This is a perfect example of what a snowflake you can be.. Just like supra. You believe everything say... and believe, I believe it. dear. Image   Image  

Then it's not that hollow.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Crazytrain » 10 Jun 2021, 8:08 am » wrote: To combat global warming. 😂 Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
That does sound crazy, AGW is a hoax that stupid people fall for.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

Cedar » 10 Jun 2021, 11:06 am » wrote: That does sound crazy, AGW is a hoax that stupid people fall for.
Stupid people like NASA?  Lol

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Politics: Classical Liberal

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 11:07 am » wrote: Stupid people like NASA?  Lol
If they believe in AGW yes.