This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Do you find it rather amusing whenever I make a powerful and cogent argument against conservaturds, the progressive retards on this forum are nowhere to be seen?

See, the thing I noticed about conservaturds is, even though they KNOW I'm not one of them, whenever I make fun of progressive retards, they chime in and contribute and mock progressive retards. I noticed the same with you as well

1) When you make fun of progressive retards, the conjobs on this forum contribute and take your side
2) When you make fun of conjobs, the progressive retards are nowhere to be seen

And this is why progressive retards are the lowest of the bunch...literal **** morons...

This is a thread that clearly refutes (at least anecdotally/situationally) a commonly held conservative myth - that the USA ranks highly in "economic freedumb." The experiences of people living in poor 3rd world countries suggests that those countries are "freer" simply because they don't have a dystopian corporatocracy to squeeze out small business owners and self-employed people.

But of course the progressive retards/subhumans are too stupid to contribute anything...they still think their hero Joe Biden will tax Amazon any day now!!!11 :loco:  

You also have a beta *** like @Crazytrain hitting me with his reddie purse because I made fun of RichClem (?) LOL

How are these "people" even breathing and alive?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Polar1ty » 10 Jun 2021, 5:31 pm » wrote: Do you find it rather amusing whenever I make a powerful and cogent argument against conservaturds, the progressive retards on this forum are nowhere to be seen?

See, the thing I noticed about conservaturds is, even though they KNOW I'm not one of them, whenever I make fun of progressive retards, they chime in and contribute and mock progressive retards. I noticed the same with you as well

1) When you make fun of progressive retards, the conjobs on this forum contribute and take your side
2) When you make fun of conjobs, the progressive retards are nowhere to be seen

And this is why progressive retards are the lowest of the bunch...literal **** morons...

This is a thread that clearly refutes (at least anecdotally/situationally) a commonly held conservative myth - that the USA ranks highly in "economic freedumb." The experiences of people living in poor 3rd world countries suggests that those countries are "freer" simply because they don't have a dystopian corporatocracy to squeeze out small business owners and self-employed people.

But of course the progressive retards/subhumans are too stupid to contribute anything...they still think their hero Joe Biden will tax Amazon any day now!!!11 Image  

You also have a beta *** like @Crazytrain hitting me with his reddie purse because I made fun of RichClem (?) LOL

How are these "people" even breathing and alive?
Ackshually, although I understand your point, when the conservatives chime in their argument is based on liberal priors, and they think they 'own' the libs by being more liberal than the libs. 

Most of the time, conservatives would be better off if they just shut the **** up and allow liberalism to be dismantled. 

This is why cuckservative was an actual meme that people could understand. 

At least liberals seem to understand power

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

FOS » 10 Jun 2021, 5:43 pm » wrote: Ackshually, although I understand your point, when the conservatives chime in their argument is based on liberal priors, and they think they 'own' the libs by being more liberal than the libs. 

Most of the time, conservatives would be better off if they just shut the **** up and allow liberalism to be dismantled. 

Yes, and I suspect that weakness is exactly why there's a libertarian-to-fascist-or-alt-right pipeline.

I remember hanging around in social democrat circles about 7 years ago and they were all joking about how fascists could more easily convert libertarians to fascism than any other group. You just had to mention certain races don't care about "economick freedumb" and that will probably sink through their heads eventually about why you shouldn't import a bunch of 3rd worlders.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 10 Jun 2021, 5:47 pm » wrote: Yes, and I suspect that weakness is exactly why there's a libertarian-to-fascist-or-alt-right pipeline.

I remember hanging around in social democrat circles about 7 years ago and they were all joking about how fascists could more easily convert libertarians to fascism than any other group. You just had to mention certain races don't care about "economick freedumb" and that will probably sink through their heads eventually about why you shouldn't import a bunch of 3rd worlders.
I was one of the rare monarchist to fascist pipeline. More common in the 1930s than today...but whatever I was always a weirdo. 

Frankly I think the only thing libertarians needed to notice was wait a second...every libertarian is white. 

Duh. 

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

FOS » 10 Jun 2021, 6:03 pm » wrote: I was one of the rare monarchist to fascist pipeline. More common in the 1930s than today...but whatever I was always a weirdo. 

Frankly I think the only thing libertarians needed to notice was wait a second...every libertarian is white. 

Duh.
The blogger who introduced me to "race realism" was a social democrat who blogs on economic issues 90% of the time. I didn't even get my information from a white nationalist.

https://socialdemocracy21stcentury.blog ... -race.html

Basically this "Lord Keynes" (unsurprisingly JM Keynes was a RR) admitted that leftists are generally retarded and all they do is accuse people like Stefan Molyneux, pretty much the epitome/poster boy of libertarian-to-anarcho-capitalist(?)-to-some-pseudo-white-nationalist-whatever-the-****-he-is (apparently he can't make up his mind?) of being racist *******.

People > the bottom 90% of the IQ distribution will realize the flaw in this "argument" and will soon start questioning the orthodoxy they've been taught all their lives.

There was also an alt-right person who argued with LK in the comments section, which I will repost below:
 I'll post my response from an Alt-Right viewpoint.

1. Flynn assumes that IQ differences between races are those positively correlated to G related question types and research seems to rather show a negative correlation with Flynn Effect effected question types (http://emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/ ... alysis.pdf).

2. Black and Whites with the same IQ differ a lot so closing the gap is ignores the core of race realist argument which that homogeneity not IQ provides the basis to the social alienation that occurs with “Bowling Alone Effect” of multiracial societies.

3. Asian and Jews have higher average IQ than Whites but White people don't move into those nations or even neighborhoods.

4. Why are “phenotypic differences between races” i.e. ones that cause the races to behave differently assumed and thus naturally separate asuumed to be “deleterious”?

5. Why should whites people have take on a “White Man's” Burden of genetically engineering “genetic equality” from people who aren't our people? The idea doesn't even makes sense from a Darwinian view point. Why should white people have use our genetic engineering ability to literally cuck ourselves out of any unique qualities which we may possess?

6. Why is full use of genetic engineering to improve a nation's genetic stock to the fullest extent is assumed to be a “some kind of endless, mad genetic engineering to create “superhumans” or any such thing.” The Chinese aren't going to be held back by any of these silly and baseless moral “ethics” and will simply follow the science so why should be willing to handicap ourselves in the unavoidable genetic arms race because all of evolutionary history is an arms races between different genetic populations.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 10 Jun 2021, 6:35 pm » wrote: The blogger who introduced me to "race realism" was a social democrat who blogs on economic issues 90% of the time. I didn't even get my information from a white nationalist.

Basically this "Lord Keynes" (unsurprisingly JM Keynes was a RR) admitted that leftists are generally retarded and all they do is accuse people like Stefan Molyneux, pretty much the epitome/poster boy of libertarian-to-anarcho-capitalist(?)-to-some-pseudo-white-nationalist-whatever-the-****-he-is (apparently he can't make up his mind?) of being racist *******.

People > the bottom 90% of the IQ distribution will realize the flaw in this "argument" and will soon start questioning the orthodoxy they've been taught all their lives.

There was also an alt-right person who argued with LK in the comments section, which I will repost below:
I know Emil Kirkegaard personally. Indeed...I might dare to say that I am the reason he went 'alt right'

FOS

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 10 Jun 2021, 6:35 pm » wrote: The blogger who introduced me to "race realism" was a social democrat who blogs on economic issues 90% of the time. I didn't even get my information from a white nationalist.

Fyi Emil Kirkegaard as a young boy knew a girl from east germany...whose grandfather was a member of the SS. 

And I dated her...and I had ancestors like Nathaniel Bedford forest, lol. 

Just from an objective standpoint....what do you expect to happen?

I don't want to give away names cause this **** is literally illegal in Germany. 

But come on...if your main influences are the SS and the Confederacy...the result is easy to predict.
​​​​​ 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
FOS » 10 Jun 2021, 5:43 pm » wrote: Ackshually, although I understand your point, when the conservatives chime in their argument is based on liberal priors, and they think they 'own' the libs by being more liberal than the libs. 

I have to second this. Every **** idea they float is dressed in liberal rags. We're freein' thu wimmin of iraq - that sort of retarded ****.

peepee

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 10 Jun 2021, 2:25 pm » wrote: Ackyshually I don't even think the retarded libertarians buy the "community of interest" anymore.
...i have never heard a libertarian use that term...

peepee

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 10 Jun 2021, 5:47 pm » wrote: Yes, and I suspect that weakness is exactly why there's a libertarian-to-fascist-or-alt-right pipeline.

...yeah, no way any honest libertarian would regress to fascism or 'alt-right'.... again, you're confusing 'libertarians' with stooooooopid [email protected] conservative republican @ssholes who may smoke a little dope and/or think their taxes are too high...  Image   

peepee

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 10 Jun 2021, 3:30 pm » wrote: So your opinions about it are faith based, then.

Thanks for that reveal. Image
:?:  
...please elaborate a little...  :?:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 11 Jun 2021, 8:16 am » wrote: ...i have never heard a libertarian use that term...
If you are unaware that the precept is built into the libertarian philosophy, you have never read and understood a single defense of libertarianism.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 11 Jun 2021, 8:20 am » wrote: ...yeah, no way any honest libertarian would regress to fascism or 'alt-right'.... again, you're confusing 'libertarians' with stooooooopid [email protected] conservative republican @ssholes who may smoke a little dope and/or think their taxes are too high...  Image
Yeah, well, the "dishonest" ones are dusting off their shoes and decamping at a right snappy pace.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 11 Jun 2021, 8:24 am » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 10 Jun 2021, 3:30 pm » wrote:
peepee » 10 Jun 2021, 1:48 pm » wrote: ...and there's never been a 'free market,' you republican-level *******...
So your opinions about it are faith based, then.

Thanks for that reveal. Image
Image:  
...please elaborate a little...  Image:
I'm satisfied as it stands, thanks. :)

omh

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 11 Jun 2021, 9:19 am » wrote: If you are unaware that the precept is built into the libertarian philosophy, you have never read and understood a single defense of libertarianism.

Defense of libertarianism works the same way and any other social identity as all agree to never comply with biology limits ancestries to current population so far.

so for any chance to obtain power, wealth, and fame, people have to pay to believe hope, faith, and charity develop better tomorrows than genetics delivers from now on.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
omh » 11 Jun 2021, 9:24 am » wrote: Defense of libertarianism works the same way and any other social identity as all agree to never comply with biology limits ancestries to current population so far.

so for any chance to obtain power, wealth, and fame, people have to pay to believe hope, faith, and charity develop better tomorrows than genetics delivers from now on.

This is precisely what I am trying to convey to peepee.

omh

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 11 Jun 2021, 9:33 am » wrote: This is precisely what I am trying to convey to peepee.
Then why do you still advocate two sided mantras are more important than recognizing the compounded error done historically to date? Intellect makes believe, instincts navigate real time, there is no total destruction involved if every generation alive changes their mind on the same day.

Biology has always eternally separated reproduction in this atmosphere naturally. Accept that and 99% doubt evaporates regardless great grandparent or great grandchild present.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
omh » 11 Jun 2021, 9:39 am » wrote: Then why do you still advocate two sided mantras are more important than recognizing the compounded error done historically to date?

Simple answer? To make him punch his way out of his ancestral paper bag.

omh

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 11 Jun 2021, 9:41 am » wrote: Simple answer? To make him punch his way out of his ancestral paper bag.
I was raised within christianity, so Jesus was pounded into me since birth until I just walked away from hope, faith, charity promises of power, wealth, and fame and in doing that I realized something as socially consistent today as it was when he was crucified for standing on the idea biology eternally separates reproductions now.

do you realize that takes all the supernatural mythology out of the narrative, there never was God/Allah/Satan or gods witches, demons, angels, etc. People since dawn of civilization were educated to believe ancestries brough evil forward so each next generation would distance themselves from all previous ones.

Psychological divide and conquer through philosophies and vocabularies developing social methods to trade away what one is for a career in who they rather be cradle to grave.

Keep it simple stupid, ignore biology eternally separates reproductions added from now on. make everyone prove who they rather become than remain what they were here from in the first place.

The dark side of humanity only visible navigating space mutually evolving here.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

omh » 11 Jun 2021, 9:52 am » wrote: I was raised within christianity, so Jesus was pounded into me since birth until I just walked bowlegged as a toddler.

I knew that **** was a pedo.  That explains alot about Catholic priests