This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
https://www.rawstory.com/bill-barr-law-license/

I'd remove everybody from the DOJ over this and replace them.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Lets hope so....he's been a republiKlan Crook for 40 Years

Time to free America from this Criminal party

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
It's going to be interesting how many republican lawyers lose their law license.

omh

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 11 Jun 2021, 2:46 am » wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/bill-barr-law-license/

same "may" joe biden, brother, and son will go to prison for racketeering.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

bill Criminal barr is a big part of the reason the gop is so Crime ridden but weren't prosecuted...going back to the raygun years, Barr the fixer

omh

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 11 Jun 2021, 4:36 pm » wrote: bill Criminal barr is a big part of the reason the gop is so Crime ridden but weren't prosecuted...going back to the raygun years, Barr the fixer

Benson13 the breaker, because all society trained him(benson13) to do is tear everyone else down.

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Says they subpoenaed some records. Spying would be something more along the lines of wiretapping phones. That would be spying.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

neue regel....Its 4am in Russia isn't it....what are you doing up?...Insomnia because your ConMan lost?

omh

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 11 Jun 2021, 6:20 pm » wrote: neue regel....Its 4am in Russia isn't it....what are you doing up?...Insomnia because your ConMan lost?
only a sleeper agent would be aware of what time it is in Russia. but here is the deep humor, 4 am is tomorrow yet the planet and people are spontaneously here simultaneously alive.

Your intellect destroy your own factual reality.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

shadddddup Nutzo

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Crazytrain » 11 Jun 2021, 2:46 am » wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/bill-barr-law-license/

Gee the New York Times. I’d wager his law license is safe.

omh

Share      Unread post

see, here is a prime example of someone recognizes ^^^^^ what I am talking about without letting on they know what I am discussing.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

^^^^^^^^^^^^..another **** redneck Moron

omh

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 11 Jun 2021, 7:18 pm » wrote: ^^^^^^^^^^^^..another **** redneck Moron
well nurtured cradle to grave ^^^^^^^^ society's child

Benson13

Share      Unread post

The LYING Continues......Bill Barr pleads ignorance after bombshell report -- claims he and Trump were ‘not aware’ of DOJ spying on Democrats: report

omh

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 12 Jun 2021, 5:51 am » wrote: The LYING Continues......Bill Barr pleads ignorance after bombshell report -- claims he and Trump were ‘not aware’ of DOJ spying on Democrats: report
Report from whom? those creating Russia, Russia, Russia or the lock downs during the election year and all media blaming Trump for 8 months prior to the election.

Your reality lost its persuasion of power and actual biology doesn't make promises life isn't being eternally separated reproductively here so far.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

It will be good to see sessions alkie *** in jail too!

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Benson13 » 12 Jun 2021, 5:51 am » wrote: The LYING Continues......Bill Barr pleads ignorance after bombshell report -- claims he and Trump were ‘not aware’ of DOJ spying on Democrats: report
obama said he didn't know about the FBI spying on the Trump campaign, either. People say alot of things, I guess.

omh

Share      Unread post

neue regel » 12 Jun 2021, 9:51 am » wrote: obama said he didn't know about the FBI spying on the Trump campaign, either. People say alot of things, I guess.
then there is that Jan 5, 2017 meeting where Obama told his people "We have to do this by the book.".