This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 11 Jun 2021, 8:04 am » wrote: The Scrawny Data Geek thinks his opinions are superior to everyone else.  That is hilarious. Say hi to your birthing person for me.
They are...because I am informed.

You're an idiot.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 11 Jun 2021, 8:09 am » wrote: They are...because I am informed.

You're an idiot.

Ok, I guess you are done here. Go ahead, you may have the last word.  I know it won't be on the topic. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 11 Jun 2021, 8:10 am » wrote: Ok, I guess you are done here. Go ahead, you may have the last word.  I know it won't be on the topic.
Your speculation?

**** brick.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 11 Jun 2021, 8:02 am » wrote: Forgot the Link.  Oh, by the way Troll, it was from newsweek.  I'll add the link to the OP.

My bad. 

https://www.newsweek.com/biden-admin-re ... ce-1598343
But that's not where YOU found it, bitter lying little coward...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 11 Jun 2021, 8:15 am » wrote: But that's not where YOU found it, bitter lying little coward...

I found it on google.  But, it doesn't matter.  The story is true.  Why do you always refuse to discuss the topic and instead play this game?? No, wait, don't answer.  It is because you are not intellectually capable.  My bad.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Huey » 11 Jun 2021, 9:36 am » wrote: I found it on google.  But, it doesn't matter.  The story is true.  Why do you always refuse to discuss the topic and instead play this game?? No, wait, don't answer.  It is because you are not intellectually capable.  My bad.
This may be the single most important issue this country has ever faced.

DEFCON 5!!!!!!!!!!

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Boy words hurt my feelings.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 11 Jun 2021, 9:54 am » wrote: This may be the single most important issue this country has ever faced.

DEFCON 5!!!!!!!!!!

No, prolly not. It is hilarious though.  You may have the last word.  Unless you decide to make a valid point.  Highly doubtful, though.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 11 Jun 2021, 9:56 am » wrote: Boy words hurt my feelings.

You have to understand.....this is a national emergency!!!!!!!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 11 Jun 2021, 9:36 am » wrote: I found it on google.  But, it doesn't matter.  The story is true.  Why do you always refuse to discuss the topic and instead play this game?? No, wait, don't answer.  It is because you are not intellectually capable.  My bad.
I found it on google.  But, it doesn't matter. 
Matters enough for you to lie about it.
Why do you always refuse to discuss the topic and instead play this game?? No, wait, don't answer.  It is because you are not intellectually capable.  My bad.
Shall we take a look at your output this morning, Yappy?