This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Biden Admin Replaces 'Mothers' With 'Birthing People' in Maternal Health Guidance
The pro-choice nonprofit NARAL defended use of the term, tweeting, "When we talk about birthing people, we're being inclusive. It's that simple. We use gender neutral language when talking about pregnancy, because it's not just cis-gender women that can get pregnant and give birth. Reproductive freedom is for *every* body."

EDIT.  ADDING LINK.

My bad. 

It was from Newsweek:

https://www.newsweek.com/biden-admin-re ... ce-1598343
Last edited by Huey on 11 Jun 2021, 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Huey » 11 Jun 2021, 7:17 am » wrote: Biden Admin Replaces 'Mothers' With 'Birthing People' in Maternal Health Guidance
The pro-choice nonprofit NARAL defended use of the term, tweeting, "When we talk about birthing people, we're being inclusive. It's that simple. We use gender neutral language when talking about pregnancy, because it's not just cis-gender women that can get pregnant and give birth. Reproductive freedom is for *every* body."
How dare they!!!!!!!!!!

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 11 Jun 2021, 7:18 am » wrote: How dare they!!!!!!!!!!

There's my troll!  Hey, make sure you get the mother of your children a "Happy Birthing Person Day" card next year. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Huey » 11 Jun 2021, 7:21 am » wrote: There's my troll!  Hey, make sure you get the mother of your children a "Happy Birthing Person Day" card next year.
This is the end of all life as we know it!!!!!!!!!

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 11 Jun 2021, 7:22 am » wrote: This is the end of all life as we know it!!!!!!!!!

Who said that?  

Independent

Share      Unread post

I feel like a “birthing person” today.

I’m going to make an appointment with an Obstetrician.

Don’t oppress me!

Independent

Share      Unread post

Males deserve reproductive rights!

What do we want: Babies

When do we want it: NOW!

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

You cant see my name on the post?  Lol

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 11 Jun 2021, 7:26 am » wrote: You cant see my name on the post?  Lol

Well, if you think the world as we know it is gonna end over this you are a fool. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Huey » 11 Jun 2021, 7:27 am » wrote: Well, if you think the world as we know it is gonna end over this you are a fool.
And if you think this issue is important enough to complain about you are a **** moron

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 11 Jun 2021, 7:29 am » wrote: And if you think this issue is important enough to complain about you are a **** moron

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA

Could you show my complaint?  I think it is to be laughed at.  

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Huey » 11 Jun 2021, 7:29 am » wrote: Could you show my complaint?  I think it is to be laughed at.  

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA
And I think you are to be laughed at

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 11 Jun 2021, 7:30 am » wrote: And I think you are to be laughed at

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA

Opinions are like *******.  Everyone has one.  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Huey » 11 Jun 2021, 7:35 am » wrote: Opinions are like *******.  Everyone has one.
And yours is hilarious 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegasgiants » 11 Jun 2021, 7:18 am » wrote: How dare they!!!!!!!!!!
Another milestone on the Downward Road...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegasgiants » 11 Jun 2021, 7:36 am » wrote: And yours is hilarious
Dwarf is of the opinion that it doesn't apply to his opinions...or cases.....or whatever.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegasgiants » 11 Jun 2021, 7:29 am » wrote: And if you think this issue is important enough to complain about you are a **** moron

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA
The Desperation of Influencers is palpable..

Why won't Biden **** up, dammit!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 11 Jun 2021, 7:17 am » wrote: Biden Admin Replaces 'Mothers' With 'Birthing People' in Maternal Health Guidance
Where's the link from "Bitter Rubes R' Us?

Or are you just "speculating"?

We're gonna need a rule here..

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 11 Jun 2021, 7:48 am » wrote: Where's the link from "Bitter Rubes R' Us?

Or are you just "speculating"?

We're gonna need a rule here..

Forgot the Link.  Oh, by the way Troll, it was from newsweek.  I'll add the link to the OP.

My bad. 

https://www.newsweek.com/biden-admin-re ... ce-1598343

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 11 Jun 2021, 7:44 am » wrote: Dwarf is of the opinion that it doesn't apply to his opinions...or cases.....or whatever.

The Scrawny Data Geek thinks his opinions are superior to everyone else.  That is hilarious. Say hi to your birthing person for me.