This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

Don't get mad, get even here.
1. Logout and open the thread banned from and pick a post you wish to address and copy and paste the whole post including the title of the thread
2. back out of the banned thread and come into this one.
3 log back into the site
4. open a new reply and paste the post from the banned thread
5. respond.

two posts on topic and get banned from his transgender thread, Thanks for validating my posts with the only thing your inaccurate reality can do, eliminate honesty.

1st post

Vegas giants » Yesterday, 6:42 pm » wrote: ↑Yesterday, 6:42 pm
The APA recently came out with their strongest wording ever on this issue and stated in no uncertain terms that being transgender is not a mental illness. I hope this clears up any confusion on this issue
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that Transgender and gender nonbinary identities, as well as other gender identities that transcend culturally prescriptive binary notions of gender, represent normal variations in human expression of gender
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that neither transgender or gender nonbinary identities nor the pursuit of gender-affirming medical care constitutes evidence of a mental disorder
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that APA opposes portrayals of transgender and gender nonbinary people as mentally ill because of their gender identities and expressions
https://www.google.com/amp/s/kutv.com/a ... ation-says

it is a psychological social induced disease. Everyone promises everyone to be loyal to real isn't real mantra.< my reply

2nd post in his transgenderism isn't mental illness thread
omh

DennisTheMenace » 22 minutes ago » wrote: ↑22 minutes ago
A transgender dresses like a woman and acts like a woman...but "it" is a man.

A gay dresses like a man and "acts" like a man.

At they end of the day...they both want to suck dick.

Two peas in a pod.

that deflection is just that, cheap deflection. Avoiding real as usual. Manifested doubt creates consequences that differ between mutually evolving replacements geometrically sustaining the numbers of their species geographically present here. See how easy it is to account for every biological result of the food chain present.

Your reality doesn't do that on purpose.
<my reply to DTM.
Last edited by omh on 11 Jun 2021, 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
omh » 11 Jun 2021, 7:31 am » wrote: two posts on topic and get banned from his transgender thread, Thanks for validating my posts with the only thing your inaccurate reality can do, eliminate honesty.

1st post

Vegas giants » Yesterday, 6:42 pm » wrote: ↑Yesterday, 6:42 pm
The APA recently came out with their strongest wording ever on this issue and stated in no uncertain terms that being transgender is not a mental illness. I hope this clears up any confusion on this issue
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that Transgender and gender nonbinary identities, as well as other gender identities that transcend culturally prescriptive binary notions of gender, represent normal variations in human expression of gender
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that neither transgender or gender nonbinary identities nor the pursuit of gender-affirming medical care constitutes evidence of a mental disorder
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that APA opposes portrayals of transgender and gender nonbinary people as mentally ill because of their gender identities and expressions
https://www.google.com/amp/s/kutv.com/a ... ation-says

it is a psychological social induced disease. Everyone promises everyone to be loyal to real isn't real mantra.< my reply

2nd post in his transgenderism isn't mental illness thread
omh

DennisTheMenace » 22 minutes ago » wrote: ↑22 minutes ago
A transgender dresses like a woman and acts like a woman...but "it" is a man.

A gay dresses like a man and "acts" like a man.

At they end of the day...they both want to suck dick.

Two peas in a pod.

that deflection is just that, cheap deflection. Avoiding real as usual. Manifested doubt creates consequences that differ between mutually evolving replacements geometrically sustaining the numbers of their species geographically present here. See how easy it is to account for every biological result of the food chain present.

Your reality doesn't do that on purpose.
<my reply to DTM.
Omh , Yep Stupidity copying stupidity.
Vagas Giants copying ****.
threw me and dennis there too.
:rofl:  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 11 Jun 2021, 8:26 am » wrote: Omh , Yep Stupidity copying stupidity.
Vagas Giants copying ****.
threw me and dennis there too.
:rofl:  
I got banned. that wasn't an insult to me but validation of my accuracy of life in plain sight. Sometimes rejection is a positive result.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 11 Jun 2021, 8:30 am » wrote: I got banned. that wasn't an insult to me but validation of my accuracy of life in plain sight. Sometimes rejection is a positive result.
ha ha ha… me and you are winning the banned on threads race.. I wonder who will cross the finish line first? :clap:   :clap:  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 11 Jun 2021, 8:38 am » wrote: ha ha ha… me and you are winning the banned on threads race.. I wonder who will cross the finish line first? :clap:   :clap:  
I am not competing to get banned, but being honest about how life is kinetically self evident will get a person cast out of every reality humanity sponsors globally. then starvation takes its toll because the cast away has no rights to earn a social living and there is no geographical area not controlled by rule of law.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 11 Jun 2021, 8:44 am » wrote: I am not competing to get banned, but being honest about how life is kinetically self evident will get a person cast out of every reality humanity sponsors globally. then starvation takes its toll because the cast away has no rights to earn a social living and there is no geographical area not controlled by rule of law.
I'm not either.. its just funny.. :wave:  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 11 Jun 2021, 8:49 am » wrote: I'm not either.. its just funny.. :wave:  
you really have to see life inside out, the funny disappears instantly. That doesn't mean I lost my sense of humor as it is what helps me survive the complete corruption within this species.
Last edited by omh on 11 Jun 2021, 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 11 Jun 2021, 8:38 am » wrote: ha ha ha… me and you are winning the banned on threads race.. I wonder who will cross the finish line first? Image   Image
I just made an effort... I guess it won't take long for the vagisil bot to ban me too... maybe I can still win...

:wave:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 11 Jun 2021, 8:53 am » wrote: you really have to see life inside out, the funny disappears instantly.
No no… that's the abyss saying... don't look into the abyss...…..( you know, the thing) ;)  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 11 Jun 2021, 8:54 am » wrote: I just made an effort... I guess it won't take long for the vagisil bot to ban me too... maybe I can still win...

:wave:  

You two won't get banned. You serve reality first, I don't.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 11 Jun 2021, 8:54 am » wrote: I just made an effort... I guess it won't take long for the vagisil bot to ban me too... maybe I can still win...

No you just don't have the knack. ;)  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 11 Jun 2021, 8:55 am » wrote: No no… that's the abyss saying... don't look into the abyss...…..( you know, the thing) ;)  
The abyss exists because of hope, faith, charity, power, wealth, fame, makes possibilities more significant than mutually evolving here in plain sight. You picked 1 of 8 corners since conceived to only travel one narrative cradle to grave. You said you didn't have children that are 50% you to remain after dead, you don't have a vested interest in their outcome. My sisters have living great grandchildren, that is two generations beyond my children most likely never becoming parents.

I do this for them and my children that have their time existing from now on. this orchestrated chaos has to be corrected Because humanity has this species on the verge of self extinction saving ideas rather than rescuing ancestors lost in translation.

I say within two more generations, and yet those two other generations already exist.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 11 Jun 2021, 8:56 am » wrote: You two won't get banned. You serve reality first, I don't.
I think I have a good chance, the vagisil bot hasn't seen the reality of his thread yet.....

:D  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 11 Jun 2021, 9:14 am » wrote: I think I have a good chance, the vagisil bot hasn't seen the reality of his thread yet.....

:D  

My brain is really centered right now. Your use of the word reality triggers my instincts to recognize you are gaslighting again.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 11 Jun 2021, 8:57 am » wrote: No you just don't have the knack. Image
You and omh seem to have a special talent... but I'll get banned too... you'll see...

:wah:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 11 Jun 2021, 9:26 am » wrote: You and omh seem to have a special talent... but I'll get banned too... you'll see...

:wah:  

Stop gaslighting and if you do understand biology inside out show how wrong humanity has always been. Yes that means you have to admit your entire ancestry has been corrupted willingly..

I don't think you will do that.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 11 Jun 2021, 9:20 am » wrote: My brain is really centered right now. Your use of the word reality triggers my instincts to recognize you are gaslighting again.
My use of the word reality is gaslighting... how am I doing that, I just saying that vagisil will probably ban me when he sees me in his thread?

:faint:  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

sootedupCyndi » 11 Jun 2021, 8:38 am » wrote: ha ha ha… me and you are winning the banned on threads race.. I wonder who will cross the finish line first? Image   Image

Watch this....

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 11 Jun 2021, 9:44 am » wrote: My use of the word reality is gaslighting... how am I doing that, I just saying that vagisil will probably ban me when he sees me in his thread?

:faint:  

Relative timeline logistics. stay within the 24/7 mantra. Remember each reproduction is proportionately here 24 hours a rotation of the planet since being the replacement of 16 great great grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parents and since birth have an equal opportunity to become 50% their children, 25% their grandchildren, 12.5% their great grandchildren, 6.25% their great great grandchildren that only happens mutually evolving here so far.

Why is it I am the only reproduction that comprehends life inside out being eternally separated now. Rhetorical question, I had to understand real because every reality turned against me discussing universal absolutes.

omh

Share      Unread post

Share Unread post 5 minutes ago

Vegas giants
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

Huey » 7 minutes ago » wrote: ↑7 minutes ago
This may be the single most important issue this country has ever faced.

DEFCON 5!!!!!!!!!!
Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Lol
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I may be banned but I can still participate outside the banned thread.

Mimincing doesn't correct, just mirrors the behavior from another angle of denying the same thing another generation..