This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 39,589
Politics: Conservative

"Parents Sue BLM After Members Killed Their 8 Year Old Daughter"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH46LMuL8uA
 

User avatar
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,839
Politics: Liberal
Location: Dumpster Fire

roadkill » 11 Jun 2021, 7:53 am » wrote: "Parents Sue BLM..."
judge will laugh them out of the courtroom.

If courts allow this type of nonsense to be litigated, then they should allow every anti-Negro group to be sued every time one (1) racist cop terrorizes an unarmed Black citizen. 
I am willing to bet, when they filed their lawsuit, they did not make sure that the shooter was an official member of the organization titled BLM.org
I am willing to bet, the family was coerced by Repubs to do this. The Family likely does not realize that there is HUUUGE difference between the organization titled BLM.org ... versus ... any old human being running around hollering "Black Lives Matter!" while committing violence across America.
 
 

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,473
Politics: Libertarian

Abatjour » 11 Jun 2021, 8:40 am » wrote: judge will laugh them out of the courtroom.

If courts allow this type of nonsense to be litigated, then they should allow every anti-Negro group to be sued every time one (1) racist cop terrorizes an unarmed Black citizen. 
I am willing to bet, when they filed their lawsuit, they did not make sure that the shooter was an official member of the organization titled BLM.org
I am willing to bet, the family was coerced by Repubs to do this. The Family likely does not realize that there is HUUUGE difference between the organization titled BLM.org ... versus ... any old human being running around hollering "Black Lives Matter!" while committing violence across America.

The Dems are racists against Whites & Asians.
The Dems are racist against Jews & Christians.
The Dems are communists who seek the demise of capitalist America.

User avatar
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,839
Politics: Liberal
Location: Dumpster Fire

Taipan » 11 Jun 2021, 9:16 am » wrote: The Dems are racists against Whites & Asians.
The Dems are racist against Jews & Christians.
The Dems are communists who seek the demise of capitalist America.
That has nothing to do with what I posted about. I posted about facts and truths relative to why this case is not a logical matter ---unless the kid was shot by a certified rep from the official org called BLM.org ... and was not shot by some lonewolf lunatic running around hollering "Black Lives Matter!" while committing violence and vandalism.

User avatar
Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,222
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
We should sue trump for the 1/6 deaths.


User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,473
Politics: Libertarian

Abatjour » 11 Jun 2021, 10:16 am » wrote: That has nothing to do with what I posted about. I posted about facts and truths relative to why this case is not a logical matter ---unless the kid was shot by a certified rep from the official org called BLM.org ... and was not shot by some lonewolf lunatic running around hollering "Black Lives Matter!" while committing violence and vandalism.

Sir,
Do you support BLM, CRT, reparations, Maxine Waters, Ilhan Omar, Tlaib, & cori Bush ?

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,473
Politics: Libertarian

Crazytrain » 11 Jun 2021, 10:33 am » wrote: We should sue trump for the 1/6 deaths.

We should hire Mr. Trump next Monday morning as a mercenary.
A mercenary who can closed the U.S. Southern Border.
The Dems are too weak, impotent, & feckless to get the job done.

User avatar
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,839
Politics: Liberal
Location: Dumpster Fire

Taipan » 11 Jun 2021, 3:50 pm » wrote: Sir,
Do you support BLM, CRT, reparations, Maxine Waters, Ilhan Omar, Tlaib, & cori Bush ?
No, pal. You refuse to answer my questions so far, so I am done answering your questions.
You racists know nothing about fairness and equity.


User avatar
Hank

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 790

Abatjour » 11 Jun 2021, 8:40 am » wrote: judge will laugh them out of the courtroom.

If courts allow this type of nonsense to be litigated, then they should allow every anti-Negro group to be sued every time one (1) racist cop terrorizes an unarmed Black citizen. 
I am willing to bet, when they filed their lawsuit, they did not make sure that the shooter was an official member of the organization titled BLM.org
I am willing to bet, the family was coerced by Repubs to do this. The Family likely does not realize that there is HUUUGE difference between the organization titled BLM.org ... versus ... any old human being running around hollering "Black Lives Matter!" while committing violence across America.
The parents of an eight-year-old girl who was shot dead during a Black Lives Matter protest over the death of Rayshard Brooks last summer have filed a lawsuit against the city of Atlanta and its leaders, accusing them of failing to police armed vigilantes prowling the streets

Image
 Apparently black lives don't matter as long as it's black people killing other black people.
Right? 

Poor girl didn't even get to experience life before being gunned down in her parent's suv while going home. 


User avatar
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,839
Politics: Liberal
Location: Dumpster Fire

Hank » 12 Jun 2021, 6:15 am » wrote:
 Apparently black lives don't matter as long as it's black people killing other black people...
Apparently you are pretty desperate, when you resort to this invalid stance of bringing up Black violence to deflect away from police racism against Black citizens.  Here are a few exhibits:

Stop using ‘black-on-black’ crime to deflect away from police brutality
Updated Jun 23, 2020; Posted Jun 14, 2020

Image

Two women repost signs that removed form the Lafayette Park near the White House on June 10 following protests over the death of George Floyd, a black man who died in police custody in Minneapolis. 

By Troy L. Smith, Cleveland.com

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- “Why aren’t we talking about black on black crime?
 If you’ve expressed support for Black Lives Matter, spoken out against police brutality, or written a modest column in the past few weeks, you’ve probably been asked (or chastised) for not mentioning how many more black people kill other black people compared to the police.

There are answers to the question, “Why aren’t we talking about black on black crime?” But critics of Black Lives Matter don’t want to hear them. If they cared, they’d be asking about crime within the African American community year-round, as many black activists and neighborhood leaders do. But as Doughboy told Tre in 1991’s “Boyz N the Hood” (and it’s still true today), “Either they don’t know, don’t show, or don’t care about what’s going on in the hood.”

When an opponent of Black Lives Matters talks about “blacks killing blacks” it’s almost always to deflect attention away from police brutality. As if one issue makes the other more acceptable.

When someone commits an act of terrorism against in the United States, which rightfully leads to anger and sadness, no one asks, “Well what about how many Americans kill other Americans each year?” Because that would crazy, now wouldn’t it?

But, by all means, let’s talk about “black on black crime.” You’ve probably heard a statistic like this before – The majority of black people murdered are killed by other black people. That’s true, but also misleading. The overwhelming majority of white murder victims each year are killed by white assailants. So, when’s the last time you heard the term “white on white crime?” 

As shocking as it may be for some to hear, people generally commit crimes against people they know or live near. If you want to have a real discussion about crime, let’s talk about the factors that contribute to it happening in the first place.White supremacists have attributed the fact that crime rates are higher among African Americans than whites to people of color being biologically more prone to violence. In reality, crime is directly linked more to poverty than race or any other factor.

According to the Bureau for Justice Statistics, People living in households with income below the federal poverty threshold are twice as likely to commit a violent crime than people in high-income households, regardless of race.

We live in a country where the poverty rate is more than twice as high among black Americans than white. And that has as much to do with 400 years of systematic racism than anything else. White supremacists will tell you slavery was abolished more than 150 years ago. So, get over it. Yet, just as that was a hard sell to African Americans during the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s, it’s equally hard to accept 30 years after Rodney King and the L.A. Riots and weeks removed from the deaths of Breonna Taylor and George Floyd.

 Thomas Abt, a senior research fellow at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government, writes:
“Racial disparities in crime and punishment are real, but they have been produced in large part by a sustained campaign of persecution by whites against disempowered minorities, particularly African Americans. Officially, that effort has ended; overt racial discrimination has been prohibited by law for decades. Nevertheless, the brutal legacy of that campaign — racism, segregation, concentrated poverty, and violence — remains.” None of this necessarily means a black person being killed by another black person is more or less significant than if they were killed by a police officer. Death is death and murder is murder.

Yet, what if it were captured on video? Could a victim’s family take solace in knowing evidence exists for that person to be prosecuted? That’s usually the case. But that may not matter for George Floyd. It certainly didn’t matter in the cases of Eric Garner or Tamir Rice.

What is someone supposed to do when you can be murdered legally? When police can harass you and then choke you out because you’re selling loose cigarettes or when a cop can kneel on your neck as you cry out “I can’t breathe" while his colleagues stand by and watch. That’s why police brutality is its own unique horror. And African Americans are two and half times more likely than whites to be killed by law enforcement.

When you step outside every day knowing you’re twice as likely to be killed by someone sworn to protect you just because of the color of your skin, you’re dealing with a different type of fear. Don’t let statistics, ignorance or flat out racism cloud that. 
 
Last edited by Abatjour on 12 Jun 2021, 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,007
Politics: Independent

Abatjour » 11 Jun 2021, 8:40 am » wrote: judge will laugh them out of the courtroom.

If courts allow this type of nonsense to be litigated, then they should allow every anti-Negro group to be sued every time one (1) racist cop terrorizes an unarmed Black citizen. 
I am willing to bet, when they filed their lawsuit, they did not make sure that the shooter was an official member of the organization titled BLM.org
I am willing to bet, the family was coerced by Repubs to do this. The Family likely does not realize that there is HUUUGE difference between the organization titled BLM.org ... versus ... any old human being running around hollering "Black Lives Matter!" while committing violence across America.
**** speaks.  End of discussion. 
 

User avatar
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,839
Politics: Liberal
Location: Dumpster Fire

DennisTheMenace » 12 Jun 2021, 9:07 am » wrote: I am a jealous b*tch, toward Abatjour. He destroys my idiocy, ever post, and you see how he eviscerated me on religion recently.
I am so, so jealous and angry to whereas I will obey the anti-Abatjour Army of whiny sissified crybabies and call him **** speaks. Stay tuned, for the next time he makes me look stupid. End of discussion.
Ffigst
 

User avatar
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,839
Politics: Liberal
Location: Dumpster Fire

@Hank  ...


VOX 5: Reasons why 'Black-on-Black crime' is not a valid argument against the Black Lives Matter movement


By GUEST BLOGGER Posted: Sep 08, 2020
By Zariah Taylor. Zariah, 15, attends Carver Early College and wrote this article as part of her work as a student at VOX ATL's afterschool program.

This article was originally published on VOX ATL on July 24, 2020 and is republished the article with their permission.


The Black Lives Matter Movement’s focus has always been to advocate for Black people killed at the hands of police. However, a common question raised by the opposers of the Black Lives Matter movement is why the movement isn’t as vocal when a Black person is killed by another Black person.

The argument being used here is that until Black activists address Black-On-Black crime, they have no right to be outraged over police violence.While you’ll mostly see this being used by conservatives and right winged media, even Democratic politicians use “Black-On-Black crime” to deflect attention off of corrupt police forces.

Since many recorded instances of police brutality from Atlanta have gone viral, Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms has been very vocal in her opposition to the people who looted the city during BLM protests, famously yelling for protestors to “go home” in a press conference after demonstrators vandalized the CNN center.

More recently, after an 8-year-old girl was killed at the same Wendy’s where Rayshard Brooks was murdered, Keisha stated in the aftermath that, “We’re doing each other more harm than any officer on this force.”Many people think that wagging the finger at Black people for killing each other is going to help fix the problem. However, using Black-On-Black crime to delegitimize the Black Lives Matter movement is not rational whatsoever. Here’s five reasons why Black-on-Black crime is not a valid argument against the BLM Movement.

Black-On-Black crime is literally just crime.Oftentimes when people bring up Black-On-Black crime, they are implying that Black people are more violent towards each other than any other race. This is wrong because nearly every race is likely to be killed by their own due to proximity. 82.4 percent of white people are killed by white people. This is due to the fact that many neighborhoods in America are still segregated by race. Of course if you one day decide to kill someone, you’re probably going to kill someone who lives in your area and looks like you.

Why is it that no one mentions “white on white crime” when a white person kills a white person? That’s because the phrase “Black-On-Black” crime is only used to stomp down on the Black community and no one else.Black on Black crime is a symptom of systemic racism.The issue of Black-On-Black crime is often pinned on Black people. The logic is that “Maybe if you guys just stopped killing each other, the problem would end.” What people don’t stop to think about is the root of Black-On-Black crime.

Black people killing each other at high rates is a direct output of white supremacy. Crime is a result of socio-economic status, meaning that if you are poor, you are more likely to commit a crime. Black people are one of the two racial groups with the highest poverty rates, along with Native Americans. In the 1960s, because of white supremacist ideals, all white-schools were given more funding than schools of color.

Even after legal segregation in schools ending, even today, research shows that “School Districts where the majority of students enrolled are students of color receive $23 billion less in education funding than predominantly white school districts.”

If you live in a low-income neighborhood and go to an underfunded school with unqualified and underpaid teachers, you’ll be less inclined to pay attention and more inclined to drop out. Without an education, you’ll be less likely to get a job. Without a job and living in poverty, that person may then resort to petty crimes like selling drugs in order to earn money. That may start them on a path to committing more violent crimes. Even if they do decide to turn their life around, what’s their chance of being hired after committing a violent crime? 

This is a vicious cycle originally created by the oppressor that has killed millions of Black people. Black people didn’t start this problem, so why is it always blamed on us? Instead of wagging the finger at Black people, we should instead focus on the problem, not the people.

Black people aren’t killing other Black people because they’re Black.The Black Lives Matter movement was created to address police violence and racism against Black people. When Black people kill each other, they’re not doing it because of their skin color. In the case of police brutality, there is a clear bias that shows how white officers treat Black people compared to white people. This is what makes police brutality and Black-on-Black crime incomparable to each other.

Don’t like Black-On-Black crime? Fix It. While some people try to pretend like they actually care about Black-On-Black crime, most of them only use the phrase to be argumentative. If you actually care and want to end black on black crime, prove it. Research and find your local anti-gun violence organization, and if you have the means, donate to them. If you want to be an overachiever, make your own organization and be the change you want to see.As far politicians such as Keisha Lance Bottoms, if you actually care about the issue, telling Black people to simply not kill each other won’t accomplish anything. Instead, start making legislation and funding changes that will get to the root of the problem.

In the budget for Atlanta’s 2020 fiscal year, an additional $5 million was allocated to the already $205 million budget given to the APD in 2019. Meanwhile, only $50,000 was given for recreation equipment in community centers. Research shows that in a group of 100,000 people, one community program can lead to a 1.2 percent drop in crime. If you claim to care so much, put your money where your mouth is.You Can Walk And Chew Gum At The Same Time.Black-on-Black crime is only mentioned as a rebuttal to the people being concerned about police brutality.

However, what people don’t realize is that you can focus on both issues at the same time. Many people ignore the fact that Black activists are doing the local grassroots work to end violent crime in Black neighborhoods while also protesting police brutality. Both are important issues that plague our communities and can be focused on one by one.

To conclude, it is very disappointing to see people subscribe to the Black-On-Black crime narrative, especially Black people. We need to analyze how this language is used as a divisive tactic to make us turn against each other. Both police brutality and Black-on-Black crime are the results of the same monsters: white supremacy and systematic racism. Instead of blaming each other, let’s get to the root of the problem and continue fighting for the end of systemic racism.

http://www.afterschoolalliance.org/afte ... 8-2020.cfm
 
Last edited by Abatjour on 12 Jun 2021, 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,007
Politics: Independent

You are a real "editor."   Well doneImage  
 

User avatar
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,839
Politics: Liberal
Location: Dumpster Fire

DennisTheMenace » 12 Jun 2021, 9:17 am » wrote: Abatjour, you are really good at making me look like a sweetB*TCH since that religion thread when I spazzed out on you. Now you've shown my co-SissifiedFawn [ @Jantje_Smit  ] how to be a real "editor" since he failed here when he started the altering quotes game: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57065
fFigst

 

User avatar
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,839
Politics: Liberal
Location: Dumpster Fire

 Abatjour » 12 Jun 2021, 10:11 am » wrote:
omh » 12 Jun 2021, 10:08 am » wrote: those fools like me, that do not learn from the past, are doomed to repeat it constantly forward. And that is exactly what I do. See, look:
Post  26 Jan 2021, 16:42 
Post  26 Jan 2021, 16:56 
and of course
27 Jan 2021, 01:53

 
:P  

User avatar
Hank

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 790

Abatjour » 12 Jun 2021, 9:06 am » wrote: Apparently you are pretty desperate, when you resort to this invalid stance of bringing up Black violence to deflect away from police racism against Black citizens.  Here are a few exhibits:

Stop using ‘black-on-black’ crime to deflect away from police brutality
Updated Jun 23, 2020; Posted Jun 14, 2020

Image

Two women repost signs that removed form the Lafayette Park near the White House on June 10 following protests over the death of George Floyd, a black man who died in police custody in Minneapolis. 

By Troy L. Smith, Cleveland.com

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- “Why aren’t we talking about black on black crime?
 If you’ve expressed support for Black Lives Matter, spoken out against police brutality, or written a modest column in the past few weeks, you’ve probably been asked (or chastised) for not mentioning how many more black people kill other black people compared to the police.

There are answers to the question, “Why aren’t we talking about black on black crime?” But critics of Black Lives Matter don’t want to hear them. If they cared, they’d be asking about crime within the African American community year-round, as many black activists and neighborhood leaders do. But as Doughboy told Tre in 1991’s “Boyz N the Hood” (and it’s still true today), “Either they don’t know, don’t show, or don’t care about what’s going on in the hood.”

When an opponent of Black Lives Matters talks about “blacks killing blacks” it’s almost always to deflect attention away from police brutality. As if one issue makes the other more acceptable.

When someone commits an act of terrorism against in the United States, which rightfully leads to anger and sadness, no one asks, “Well what about how many Americans kill other Americans each year?” Because that would crazy, now wouldn’t it?

But, by all means, let’s talk about “black on black crime.” You’ve probably heard a statistic like this before – The majority of black people murdered are killed by other black people. That’s true, but also misleading. The overwhelming majority of white murder victims each year are killed by white assailants. So, when’s the last time you heard the term “white on white crime?” 

As shocking as it may be for some to hear, people generally commit crimes against people they know or live near. If you want to have a real discussion about crime, let’s talk about the factors that contribute to it happening in the first place.White supremacists have attributed the fact that crime rates are higher among African Americans than whites to people of color being biologically more prone to violence. In reality, crime is directly linked more to poverty than race or any other factor.

According to the Bureau for Justice Statistics, People living in households with income below the federal poverty threshold are twice as likely to commit a violent crime than people in high-income households, regardless of race.

We live in a country where the poverty rate is more than twice as high among black Americans than white. And that has as much to do with 400 years of systematic racism than anything else. White supremacists will tell you slavery was abolished more than 150 years ago. So, get over it. Yet, just as that was a hard sell to African Americans during the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s, it’s equally hard to accept 30 years after Rodney King and the L.A. Riots and weeks removed from the deaths of Breonna Taylor and George Floyd.

 Thomas Abt, a senior research fellow at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government, writes:
“Racial disparities in crime and punishment are real, but they have been produced in large part by a sustained campaign of persecution by whites against disempowered minorities, particularly African Americans. Officially, that effort has ended; overt racial discrimination has been prohibited by law for decades. Nevertheless, the brutal legacy of that campaign — racism, segregation, concentrated poverty, and violence — remains.” None of this necessarily means a black person being killed by another black person is more or less significant than if they were killed by a police officer. Death is death and murder is murder.

Yet, what if it were captured on video? Could a victim’s family take solace in knowing evidence exists for that person to be prosecuted? That’s usually the case. But that may not matter for George Floyd. It certainly didn’t matter in the cases of Eric Garner or Tamir Rice.

What is someone supposed to do when you can be murdered legally? When police can harass you and then choke you out because you’re selling loose cigarettes or when a cop can kneel on your neck as you cry out “I can’t breathe" while his colleagues stand by and watch. That’s why police brutality is its own unique horror. And African Americans are two and half times more likely than whites to be killed by law enforcement.

When you step outside every day knowing you’re twice as likely to be killed by someone sworn to protect you just because of the color of your skin, you’re dealing with a different type of fear. Don’t let statistics, ignorance or flat out racism cloud that.
You are deflecting from the op, your trolling with this copy paste. Why can't you stay on topic? This post has nothing to do with the op but you insist on deflecting ? why? We are talking about a little girl being gunned down by the blm movement on her way home and you are still blaming whitey. Why isn't her life as important to you as George Floyd's? 

How come all  black deaths aren't  treated equally by ilk like you? Because black on black crime Dosen't push ayour political agenda? 
Who kills more black people? Cops or black people? How come you are unable to have a conversation about this? How about you  Quit trolling ? 

​​​​​​Admit it, black people dieing only matters if it is pushing your agenda ...  



 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Arris, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Blutarski, Buffalo, C0rey, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Famagusta, FOS, Glenn_FL, Google Adsense [Bot], Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, jon, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, rippy3838, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Vegas giants, Zeets2 and 539 guests