This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

On Thursday, former President Donald Trump issued a new statement proclaiming that he still trusts Russia and Vladimir Putin over members of the U.S. intelligence community — even while blasting his closeness with Russia as "phony" and a "hoax.""

As President, I had a great and very productive meeting in Helsinki, Finland, with President Putin of Russia," wrote Trump. "Despite the belated Fake News portrayal of the meeting, the United States won much, including the respect of President Putin and Russia. Because of the phony Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax, made-up and paid for by the Democrats and Crooked Hillary Clinton, the United States was put at a disadvantage — a disadvantage that was nevertheless overcome by me.

""As to who do I trust, they asked, Russia or our 'Intelligence' from the Obama era, meaning people like Comey, McCabe, the two lovers, Brennan, Clapper, and numerous other sleezebags, or Russia, the answer, after all that has been found out and written, should be obvious," continued Trump. "Our government has rarely had such lowlifes as these working for it. Good luck to Biden in dealing with President Putin — don't fall asleep during the meeting, and please give him my warmest regards!"
— Andrew Feinberg (@Andrew Feinberg) 1623362419.0Former US president says he still trusts Russia more than the government he once led. https://t.co/5Wkwj8KOwZ

Last edited by Benson13 on 11 Jun 2021, 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Well, according to the Traitors kids, the Russians paid him a lot more than the American people ever did, so sure, he likes them a lot more

rednecks....SEND $$$

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Benson13 » 11 Jun 2021, 8:01 am » wrote: On Thursday, former President Donald Trump issued a new statement proclaiming that he still trusts Russia and Vladimir Putin over members of the U.S. intelligence community — even while blasting his closeness with Russia as "phony" and a "hoax.""

As President, I had a great and very productive meeting in Helsinki, Finland, with President Putin of Russia," wrote Trump. "Despite the belated Fake News portrayal of the meeting, the United States won much, including the respect of President Putin and Russia. Because of the phony Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax, made-up and paid for by the Democrats and Crooked Hillary Clinton, the United States was put at a disadvantage — a disadvantage that was nevertheless overcome by me.

""As to who do I trust, they asked, Russia or our 'Intelligence' from the Obama era, meaning people like Comey, McCabe, the two lovers, Brennan, Clapper, and numerous other sleezebags, or Russia, the answer, after all that has been found out and written, should be obvious," continued Trump. "Our government has rarely had such lowlifes as these working for it. Good luck to Biden in dealing with President Putin — don't fall asleep during the meeting, and please give him my warmest regards!"
There are actually people who read that drivel and think - "Statesman"

Donnie is a **** moron.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

the Traitor and his old tricks, sucking up to Putin to keep their financial arrangements secret. Some say Putin co signed loans for Donald . His boys stated repeatedly they get cash from the Russians. Tax returns will show evidence of the connection.

"Of course...I'd love to show my Tax Returns"

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Benson13 » 11 Jun 2021, 8:01 am » wrote: On Thursday, former President Donald Trump issued a new statement proclaiming that he still trusts Russia and Vladimir Putin over members of the U.S. intelligence community — even while blasting his closeness with Russia as "phony" and a "hoax.""

I'd trust a wet fart before I'd trust Us intel.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 11 Jun 2021, 9:53 am » wrote: I'd trust a wet fart before I'd trust Us intel.

that's because you're an Uneducated republiKlan *******

Benson13

Share      Unread post

why don't you Subsidized red state redneck republiKlans Secede????

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 11 Jun 2021, 9:55 am » wrote: that's because you're an Uneducated republiKlan *******
I guess that's one retards opinion.

Most educated people wouldn't capitalize a word in the middle of a sentence, but would at the beginning.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Russia helped him win he loves Putin.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 11 Jun 2021, 9:56 am » wrote: why don't you Subsidized red state redneck republiKlans Secede????
You talking to me? I live in New Jersey, a blue state.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Trump wanted to be president for life. Just like Putin.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

I trust a used car salesman more than a lawyer.
Doesn't make the used car salesman somehow honest.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

that's because you are a used car salesman

How many wrecks have you sold this week?