This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 19 Jul 2021, 7:42 am » wrote: Your already admitted that you don't discuss but explain.... but what you can't see is that I am being true to myself and honest... I wouldn't be having fun if I wasn't...

There's a difference between life.. as now is eternity defines it... and living... I care more about the second than the first... the having fun is basically very simple too... it only requires a certain mindset...

I tried to sticky it but it didn't work... did I already do that once?...

I don't think there's anything passive about the intellectual armageddon.... it comes across as very agressive to those who just want to have fun and don't care about what the ancestral DNA thinks of that...

:blink:  
You are gas lighting contextual separated realities over real biological separation again.

Life is simple accept biology as point of being eternally separated now or not. Realities complicate compounding DNA results playing mind games of morality, legality, ethics, hope, faith, charity, power, wealth, fame, tomorrow 10 steps to freeing the sole from understanding personal displacement now as alive here.

12 steps to serenity.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

omh » 19 Jul 2021, 7:44 am » wrote: You are gas lighting contextual separated realities over real biological separation again. 
That's because I care about having fun with the realities... I don't care about the biological separation... well.. lol.. not the now is eternity version anyway...
Life is simple accept biology as point of being eternally separated now or not. Realities complicate compounding DNA results playing mind games of morality, legality, ethics, hope, faith, charity, power, wealth, fame, tomorrow 10 steps to freeing the sole from understanding personal displacement now as alive here.
I'm human.. evolution..biology.. gave the human species a mind.... so why not use that mind to play games...and have fun...
12 steps to serenity.
But I don't care about serenity either.... I know you think it's wonderful but why should I follow the 12 step program to now is eternity...

:faint:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 19 Jul 2021, 9:04 am » wrote: That's because I care about having fun with the realities... I don't care about the biological separation... well.. lol.. not the now is eternity version anyway...

I'm human.. evolution..biology.. gave the human species a mind.... so why not use that mind to play games...and have fun...

But I don't care about serenity either.... I know you think it's wonderful but why should I follow the 12 step program to now is eternity...

You project I don't get it, and I explain you got it, misusing it, and flaming everyone else I am the villain subliminally, done it so far. What is the "it" as a whole between the commas inclusive of an entire population of a food chain in this atmosphere now, before and after here?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 19 Jul 2021, 9:10 am » wrote: You project I don't get it, and I explain you got it, misusing it, and flaming everyone else I am the villain subliminally, done it so far.
I'm not projecting... you don't get what I don't get... or you don't want to get it... I get the concept of now is eternity... what I don't get is why it should matter to me...why should I stop having fun and enjoy serenity instead...
What is the "it" as a whole between the commas inclusive of an entire population of a food chain in this atmosphere now, before and after here?
See, that's what I mean... I just don't care if the entire population becomes intellectually self extinct... I care about preventing my own self extinction though... that's what the having does...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 20 Jul 2021, 3:58 am » wrote: I'm not projecting... you don't get what I don't get... or you don't want to get it... I get the concept of now is eternity... what I don't get is why it should matter to me...why should I stop having fun and enjoy serenity instead...

See, that's what I mean... I just don't care if the entire population becomes intellectually self extinct... I care about preventing my own self extinction though... that's what the having does...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. because you won't nobody else can logic? intellectually extinct? That is funny. Intellect and intelligence are the ability to adapt while eternally separated now while one's own body never stays the same as anything else being an individual cycle of reproduction sustaining numbers here.

Empathy is comes from same instinctive awareness per lifetime present needing the same thing to survive mutually evolving now. Intellect is the ability to work around each other and together simultaneously living born to dead.

Again, I have no ambition to end why society is designed, just how it is managed in deception demanding everyone not pay attention to biology keeps cellular life eternally separated results here now. You do understand thermal dynamics correct? perpetual balancing among mutually evolving results of multiple generations at the same time.

regardless how random things are interpreted by literal linear one track two sided logic, it happens in pulses not straight lines. Expanding is relative to perpendicular movements, contracting comes from all angles around objects expanding size and distance apart absent of molecular elements but saturated with subatomic leftovers that don't have a nuclei to become chemical elements of forms shaped universally present.

Watch eternity from the inside out again as you did conceived to learning to obey humanity's reasonable doubts cradle to grave. To gain an intellectual social conscience one must give away their sole awareness of mutually evolving here. Insubordination, treason, blasphemy exist verbally over instinctively knowing one must adapt in the moment or become extinct.

Too stay alive failure to adapt isn't an option, it is required individually, genetically, socially, ancestrally, geographically. Time is stationary, life hangs eternally being balanced as new total sum arriving constantly here.

Doesn't matter if there were 6 planets in this solar system that sustained life, each is native to the atmosphere of their unique displacement mutually timed apart now.

It is this compoundingly simple, just not easy and to manifest perpetual doubt by societal laws ordering people to train their own children to obey or get cast aside by "we the people say so." is insane.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 20 Jul 2021, 6:40 am » wrote: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. because you won't nobody else can logic? intellectually extinct? That is funny. Intellect and intelligence are the ability to adapt while eternally separated now while one's own body never stays the same as anything else being an individual cycle of reproduction sustaining numbers here. 
No, it's not about logic.... I want to know why I should care about the now is eternity logic... why does it matter... my logic says the having fun is more importnat...
...It is this compoundingly simple, just not easy and to manifest perpetual doubt by societal laws ordering people to train their own children to obey or get cast aside by "we the people say so." is insane.
And why is it insane... the human species is "we the people" after all... so why shouldn't they have doubts and train their children if they want to...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 20 Jul 2021, 7:57 am » wrote: No, it's not about logic.... I want to know why I should care about the now is eternity logic... why does it matter... my logic says the having fun is more importnat...

And why is it insane... the human species is "we the people" after all... so why shouldn't they have doubts and train their children if they want to...

Every choice made combines with everything done so far from now through next choices added. Get your brain wrapped around nothing stays what it evolved into so far.

Kinetics are constant motion of things occupying space being timed apart cycles now. Event horizons are balancing points of limited cycles mutually existing here at the same time on the universal scale of everything changing details into results never duplicated again.

To obtain, is a fraction of adapting to space mutually being timed apart now collectively as you, siblings, family, neighbors, community of different beliefs all during the time life doesn't exceed being here interacting in the balancing of outcomes from now on.
obtain, requires maintaining what was obtained sustaining living in space everything never stays the same. Uniqueness is being an individual cycle of combined DNA that is limited to adapting to space timed apart now.

Karma, what goes around comes around no ifs, ands, buts, would, scoulds, shoulds, might, maybe, same as like, but never a repeat working the same way generation after generation your body is never remaining what it was when conceived living together here.

You project eternity is out there, eternal life is beyond your time mutually evolving here.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. What is absolute power? intellect of kinetics of the universe perpetually balancing between inorganic combinations of gaseous, liquid, mineral chemical compounds of atomic molecular forms shaping the universe with finite nuclei and saturated with subatomic matter that doesn't have a nuclei and between expanding details and contracting results, finite matter changes constantly into infinitely never the same results twice ancestrally here.

Kinetic eternal life in plain sight one species refuses to accept it historically going on now here.

You asked why and I answered how humanity has corrupted everyone alive timed apart here. You won't accept it because that isn't fun to know you been fooled since born.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 20 Jul 2021, 8:13 am » wrote: Every choice made combines with everything done so far from now through next choices added. Get your brain wrapped around nothing stays what it evolved into so far. 
Some impressive intellectual armageddon again to punish me for asking an obvious question.... why would I need or want my brain around that...it just doesn't sound like fun...
You project eternity is out there, eternal life is beyond your time mutually evolving here.
No, that's your projecting of my projecting...the only thing I project is having fun...why worry and get serious over things you can do nothing about... much better to make fun of it instead... that doesn't mean I don't know or don't care... I just don't let it ruin my day....
You asked why and I answered how humanity has corrupted everyone alive timed apart here. You won't accept it because that isn't fun to know you been fooled since born.
No, I asked why I should care about the corruption and let it get in the way of the having fun...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 21 Jul 2021, 5:59 am » wrote: Some impressive intellectual armageddon again to punish me for asking an obvious question.... why would I need or want my brain around that...it just doesn't sound like fun...

No, that's your projecting of my projecting...the only thing I project is having fun...why worry and get serious over things you can do nothing about... much better to make fun of it instead... that doesn't mean I don't know or don't care... I just don't let it ruin my day....

No, I asked why I should care about the corruption and let it get in the way of the having fun...

your questions are obviously syllogistic to further your self deception forward to stay within social con-science and public consensus.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 21 Jul 2021, 7:13 am » wrote: your questions are obviously syllogistic to further your self deception forward to stay within social con-science and public consensus.
Your evasions make it clear that the now is eternity mantra cannot be questioned... but that doesn't mean I'll stop trying... having fun takes priority over biology.. you'll realize that once you try it for yourself....

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 21 Jul 2021, 11:38 am » wrote: Your evasions make it clear that the now is eternity mantra cannot be questioned... but that doesn't mean I'll stop trying... having fun takes priority over biology.. you'll realize that once you try it for yourself....

what evasions? I recognize your theaters of doubt and explain why they were used historically within one species so a minority can govern the majority wishing real wasn't real for fun and amusement until extinction results from it.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 21 Jul 2021, 12:33 pm » wrote: what evasions? I recognize your theaters of doubt and explain why they were used historically within one species so a minority can govern the majority wishing real wasn't real for fun and amusement until extinction results from it.
Evasions like that.... you recognize and you explain but you don't say why it matters or why I should care about now being eternity...

And as I told you before, it's good to have some doubts... there need to be secrets out there... but I don't have any doubts about the having fun...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 22 Jul 2021, 8:27 am » wrote: Evasions like that.... you recognize and you explain but you don't say why it matters or why I should care about now being eternity...

And as I told you before, it's good to have some doubts... there need to be secrets out there... but I don't have any doubts about the having fun...

Personal secrets fine, Everyone doesn't need to know everything about anyone.

However anyone attempting to control everyone by misrepresenting life as how and why living is limited to biology keeping each reproduction eternally separated living in series of ancestrally additions to parallel alive now is wrong behavior when embezzling other people's time obeying one person's concepts of living larger than actually alive as that is just intellectually pretending words define more than conversations between brains sharing space here.

see I took out reasonable doubt and justified morality, legality, ethics, social justification by mob rules legislating what everyone has to do to think beyond eternally separated in plain sight.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 22 Jul 2021, 8:48 am » wrote: Personal secrets fine, Everyone doesn't need to know everything about anyone. 
No, I don't mean personal secrets.... it's just no fun if there are no secrets out there anymore...nothing to wonder about...
However anyone attempting to control everyone by misrepresenting life as how and why living is limited to biology keeping each reproduction eternally separated living in series of ancestrally additions to parallel alive now is wrong behavior when embezzling other people's time obeying one person's concepts of living larger than actually alive as that is just intellectually pretending words define more than conversations between brains sharing space here.

see I took out reasonable doubt and justified morality, legality, ethics, social justification by mob rules legislating what everyone has to do to think beyond eternally separated in plain sight.
I see what you did... you equate doubt with misrepresenting life and say that justifies not having fun and accepting that now is eternity instead.... that works for you but not for me... I just don't see why I should care...and why I should change my concept of having fun...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 22 Jul 2021, 11:58 am » wrote: No, I don't mean personal secrets.... it's just no fun if there are no secrets out there anymore...nothing to wonder about...

I see what you did... you equate doubt with misrepresenting life and say that justifies not having fun and accepting that now is eternity instead.... that works for you but not for me... I just don't see why I should care...and why I should change my concept of having fun...

The future is always a wonder since now is eternity and instincts navigate the kinetic and intellect compares past and current events per proportionately alive,
please tell me where that is any different than history reached so far denying now is eternity?

A kinetic core all ideologies spawn from making every reproduction limited to mutually evolving here now. You want corruption in charge and won't tolerate anyless than 1% keeping everyone else in checkmate displacement offering exemptions, exceptions, diplomatic immunity, power, wealth, fame to the most productive delivers of next generation never accepting life doesn't exceed here from now on.

that is how societal evolution works historically so far.

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 22 Jul 2021, 11:58 am » wrote: No, I don't mean personal secrets.... it's just no fun if there are no secrets out there anymore...nothing to wonder about...

I didn't equate, I watched it happen. I see no social order does it any differently other than semantics, illusions the practices are reaching a separate goal when it is all about governing outcomes to policies controlling personal income all the way up to global economics between nations.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 22 Jul 2021, 12:17 pm » wrote: ....You want corruption in charge and won't tolerate anyless than 1% keeping everyone else in checkmate displacement offering exemptions, exceptions, diplomatic immunity, power, wealth, fame to the most productive delivers of next generation never accepting life doesn't exceed here from now on.

that is how societal evolution works historically so far. 
I want the having fun to be in charge..... but just for myself... well, and a few other people.. including you... lol... that doesn't mean I support the social narratives of the 1% that are keeping everyone else in denial... I understand what you mean by that, I just don't see why I should worry about it and change my behaviour to end my personal corruption... as you define it...  that's what I mean when I say you don't do nuance... for you there are only two sides, those that accept now is eternity and those that are in denial..
I didn't equate, I watched it happen. I see no social order does it any differently other than semantics, illusions the practices are reaching a separate goal when it is all about governing outcomes to policies controlling personal income all the way up to global economics between nations. 
Right... but I don't worry about the social order and the governing of outcomes... I care but I don't worry about it... you can't change it so why not have fun instead... I simply don't see how accepting now is eternity would improve my life... you say it brings serenity but I don't see that as an improvement... it sounds kind of boring to be honest... no more having fun, no more secrets, knowing everything...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 22 Jul 2021, 3:45 pm » wrote: I want the having fun to be in charge..... but just for myself... well, and a few other people.. including you... lol... that doesn't mean I support the social narratives of the 1% that are keeping everyone else in denial... I understand what you mean by that, I just don't see why I should worry about it and change my behaviour to end my personal corruption... as you define it...  that's what I mean when I say you don't do nuance... for you there are only two sides, those that accept now is eternity and those that are in denial..

Right... but I don't worry about the social order and the governing of outcomes... I care but I don't worry about it... you can't change it so why not have fun instead... I simply don't see how accepting now is eternity would improve my life... you say it brings serenity but I don't see that as an improvement... it sounds kind of boring to be honest... no more having fun, no more secrets, knowing everything...

Emotional feelings, fun, happiness, regret, pride, ego, arrogance, miserable about living as one of a kind trained to believe performing as a social identity makes one secure being among a herd of "we the people" vernacular tribalism throughout history delivering social truth, justification, human rights to dismiss anyone being honest about how and why they are a specific kinetic changing form shaped as what, where, when, who.

I am just an adapting in the moment ancestor mutually evolving pushed and pulled psychologically by those never wanting to know everything their position is to understanding one's sole time actively displaced here so far.
I see things everyone else never wants known.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 22 Jul 2021, 3:49 pm » wrote: Emotional feelings, fun, happiness, regret, pride, ego, arrogance, miserable about living as one of a kind trained to believe performing as a social identity makes one secure being among a herd of "we the people" vernacular tribalism throughout history delivering social truth, justification, human rights to dismiss anyone being honest about how and why they are a specific kinetic changing form shaped as what, where, when, who. 
As I explained before, the having fun isn't the result of training... well.. lol.. not to teach me to perform as a social identity anyway... it requires a certain mindset... just like it requires a certain mindset to accept that now is eternity...
I am just an adapting in the moment ancestor mutually evolving pushed and pulled psychologically by those never wanting to know everything their position is to understanding one's sole time actively displaced here so far.
That's what I mean.. we are both adapting.. just in a different way...
I see things everyone else never wants known.
 So you say... but if no one wants to know why do you want them to know?

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 23 Jul 2021, 4:11 am » wrote: As I explained before, the having fun isn't the result of training... well.. lol.. not to teach me to perform as a social identity anyway... it requires a certain mindset... just like it requires a certain mindset to accept that now is eternity...

That's what I mean.. we are both adapting.. just in a different way...

So you say... but if no one wants to know why do you want them to know?

everyone is trained to become a who. Each reproduction is added as a what they were at conception, who is conceptualized after birth by social consensus.
That born again think between instinctive here and social conscience of tribalism.

Balance between extremes 6 degrees of expanding details 8 corners of contracting results 14 prior displacements before the 15th enters the atmosphere as a combination of the 14 previous additions. 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parents, and the siblings that didn't reproduce.

Compounding total sums as kinetically timed apart now, no potential doubt or without kinetic reproduction there is no kinetic children next generation.

Simple compounding exponential process so far since inception of DNA compatibility of merging static charged individual maturing reproductive cells when male and female merge kinetic lifetime starts now as happening here in this atmosphere geographically and geometrically one of a kind.

Again incoming and outgoing replacements directly linked biologically living now. Time is event horizons separating each never duplicated chromosome compounding merger.

How and why kinetics are what kinetically does. evolve from atoms, to molecular content to inorganic universal positions erosion becomes organic compounds to cellular life and food chain relative to one atmosphere, perpetual motion is naturally limited to finite nuclei in a finite universe sustains eternally different results here or anywhere parallel to series of events being the 7.8 billion homo sapiens living historically present as ancestrally positioned.

Inside out living as a lifetime here in plain sight. everyone has to understand their unique limitations while equally created with unequal talents. Diversity is naturally timed into mutually evolving here now.

Society just invents doubts selling hope, faith, charity(non profit prophecies) that invent intellectual advantages by context over content behavior patterns as historically recording how to maintain doubt until extinction.

What is power, wealth, and fame by dictatorship or mob rule democracy, either way natural displacement is a taboo topic in every society and narrative governing outcomes of next generation.