This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 15 Jul 2021, 7:44 am » wrote: You mentioned that before... discussing biology... but you also say that accepting now is eternity means that they are no more secrets/mysteries anymore... so if everything is already known what is left to discuss?

You don't dicuss life in plain sight.... you simply state... well, not that simply... lol... that you're right and everybody else is in denial...

:blink:  

If you are going to think outside a box, think beyond context of how life should evolve socially as historically practiced and become mentally proportionately alive to mutually evolving as displaced. After all that is how life works kinetically in plain sight of each lifetime here. Geographically displaced, geometrically proportioned.

Gee see where Karma and Butterfly Effect are the same actions result as more and more people choose to believe life operates by intellectual design as society controls personal income for all arriving replacements until extinction serving ideology or else.

save humanity come hell or high water. <pun for damned if you don't pick a side and damned by all other sides not picking theirs.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

omh » 15 Jul 2021, 7:52 am » wrote: If you are going to think outside a box, think beyond context of how life should evolve socially as historically practiced and become mentally proportionately alive to mutually evolving as displaced. After all that is how life works kinetically in plain sight of each lifetime here. Geographically displaced, geometrically proportioned.

Gee see where Karma and Butterfly Effect are the same actions result as more and more people choose to believe life operates by intellectual design as society controls personal income for all arriving replacements until extinction serving ideology or else. 
That's what I meant.... you tell me how to think and how to see things... sure, you say 'if'.... but if I don't accept that now is eternity then I'm corrupt, dishonest and in denial.... so what's there to discuss according to you?

:faint:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 15 Jul 2021, 9:21 am » wrote: That's what I meant.... you tell me how to think and how to see things... sure, you say 'if'.... but if I don't accept that now is eternity then I'm corrupt, dishonest and in denial.... so what's there to discuss according to you?

you really shouldn't play your game here and here is why, I describe real and you are here telling my you won't accept it and I have to compromise actual so you can feel intellectually superior factually.

Isn't that artificial intelligence?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 15 Jul 2021, 11:27 am » wrote: you really shouldn't play your game here and here is why, I describe real and you are here telling my you won't accept it and I have to compromise actual so you can feel intellectually superior factually.

Isn't that artificial intelligence?
So you admit that I'm right.... you don't discuss.. you describe...

That doesn't make me feel intellectualy superior though... but it feels nice.. lol... it's not often that you admit something...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 16 Jul 2021, 7:46 am » wrote: So you admit that I'm right.... you don't discuss.. you describe...

That doesn't make me feel intellectualy superior though... but it feels nice.. lol... it's not often that you admit something...

your one talking point mantra is pixelated to the whole way life works in kinetic plain sight. Like you compared to the over 7.8 billion other human reproductions mutually evolving as specifically behaving as they choose to perform as type caste contextual souls. Me, I am just a mutually eveleing genetic replacements that understands life deeper than everyone of superficial character role playing cradle to grave, within family, friends, species, food chain, atmosphere, solar system, galaxy, universal point of kinetically connected.

think I earned my MDA about separation of MTA and CRT and accuracy towards DNA being eternally separated results occupying time as spaced apart here now? this is so much more than Einstein's relativity theory and he got a Nobel Peace Prize for his means to distort actual life again.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 16 Jul 2021, 7:53 am » wrote: your one talking point mantra is pixelated to the whole way life works in kinetic plain sight. Like you compared to the over 7.8 billion other human reproductions mutually evolving as specifically behaving as they choose to perform as type caste contextual souls. Me, I am just a mutually eveleing genetic replacements that understands life deeper than everyone of superficial character role playing cradle to grave, within family, friends, species, food chain, atmosphere, solar system, galaxy, universal point of kinetically connected.

think I earned my MDA about separation of MTA and CRT and accuracy towards DNA being eternally separated results occupying time as spaced apart here now? this is so much more than Einstein's relativity theory and he got a Nobel Peace Prize for his means to distort actual life again.
That's a bit offensive, I think I do more than one talking point mantra... and I don't really have a choice in the performing... as I said, the having fun is a matter of survival... and it's not superficial... you have probably earned your MDA... but I don't know what that stands for... I googled it but model driven architecture or monochrome display adapter doesn't sound right....

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Bunch of rightwing MORONS far too STUPID to even know what CRT IS much less have a rational discussion about it

Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Republican PartyDoctorBeer
D.T.F.
L
O
L
WTF

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

DAF rightwing LOSERS

Too STUPID to know what Critical Race theory IS much less address it intelligently

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 16 Jul 2021, 10:54 am » wrote: That's a bit offensive, I think I do more than one talking point mantra... and I don't really have a choice in the performing... as I said, the having fun is a matter of survival... and it's not superficial... you have probably earned your MDA... but I don't know what that stands for... I googled it but model driven architecture or monochrome display adapter doesn't sound right....

You are a lot psychologically defensive when it comes to your career role playing being exposed. mutual to all other realities performing the same way, all positive opinions biology cannot be the single source of DNA compounding done ancestrally so far as the whole food chain native to this atmosphere is an ongoing testament to how it physically works without intellectual intervention by one species. Ours.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 16 Jul 2021, 7:09 pm » wrote: You are a lot psychologically defensive when it comes to your career role playing being exposed. mutual to all other realities performing the same way, all positive opinions biology cannot be the single source of DNA compounding done ancestrally so far as the whole food chain native to this atmosphere is an ongoing testament to how it physically works without intellectual intervention by one species. Ours. 
I have no need to be defensive... and I've been quite open about the having fun so there's nothing to expose...I'm just asking a few questions about why I should give that up if now is eternity but all I get is abusive and evasive intellectual armageddon in return... it's not that I can't understand how it physically works... I just don't see why I should abandon my positive opinions because of it...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 17 Jul 2021, 7:06 am » wrote: I have no need to be defensive... and I've been quite open about the having fun so there's nothing to expose...I'm just asking a few questions about why I should give that up if now is eternity but all I get is abusive and evasive intellectual armageddon in return... it's not that I can't understand how it physically works... I just don't see why I should abandon my positive opinions because of it...

Projecting defending others rights isn't defensive of your own character's rights to practice what you preach. Better to blend in with the mob than stand against humanity as an individual alone.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 17 Jul 2021, 7:19 am » wrote: Projecting defending others rights isn't defensive of your own character's rights to practice what you preach. Better to blend in with the mob than stand against humanity as an individual alone.
I'm not the one projecting... you are...you always project me having fun onto others.. the enitere species.... and defending others rights... it's you that think everyone has the right... and duty...to accept that now is eternity...

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
This is what the left has become. LOOK

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6264013563001#sp=show-clips

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Let them die?

Wow... that black Karen should be fired and they should give her job to the NDA... his version of CRT is much better...

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 17 Jul 2021, 9:00 am » wrote: Let them die?

Wow... that black Karen should be fired and they should give her job to the NDA... his version of CRT is much better...

This is your CRT people.  Correction FAT Black Karen... she should go swig a few more Woka Cola's. ;)  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 17 Jul 2021, 8:38 am » wrote: I'm not the one projecting... you are...you always project me having fun onto others.. the enitere species.... and defending others rights... it's you that think everyone has the right... and duty...to accept that now is eternity...

Peace of mind? What is it? Reality and humanity or ancestral specific displacement understanding there is no free time adapting to the moment as individually here equally occupying space mutually timed apart now since conceived into the living a lifetime experience each has their own unique.

Specific gravity from atoms maling molecular characteristic to all things timed apart now in plain sight and universally present now. Intellect insulates and isolates events, instincts navigate living this event of being alive mutually evolving now.

Again, Peace through strength of denying now is eternally separated in biological order, only created life as historically arrived here so far. All by choices to believe biology doesn't eternally separate everything balancing out from now on, with or without homosapiens in this atmosphere.

that is my humble pie to resist temptation to believe biology cannot limit ancestries to mutually evolving here as existing to date denying it.. Original sin creating the concept of doubt God created everything.

see how this ties to CP's Thread about deconstructing a fraud.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 17 Jul 2021, 9:08 am » wrote: Peace of mind? What is it? Reality and humanity or ancestral specific displacement understanding there is no free time adapting to the moment as individually here equally occupying space mutually timed apart now since conceived into the living a lifetime experience each has their own unique.

Specific gravity from atoms maling molecular characteristic to all things timed apart now in plain sight and universally present now. Intellect insulates and isolates events, instincts navigate living this event of being alive mutually evolving now.

Again, Peace through strength of denying now is eternally separated in biological order, only created life as historically arrived here so far. All by choices to believe biology doesn't eternally separate everything balancing out from now on, with or without homosapiens in this atmosphere. 
Sure... but that's you, not me...peace of mind is nice but I care more about fun of mind... and I can't have fun if I accept that now is eternity... what I don't understand is why it's so important for you to make everyone else see the truth about life in plain sight too... why does it matter if they're saved from self extinction or not... biology doesn't care so why would you...
that is my humble pie to resist temptation to believe biology cannot limit ancestries to mutually evolving here as existing to date denying it.. Original sin creating the concept of doubt God created everything.
I wouldn't call it temptation... it's human nature... or maybe it comes with intelligence... self awarenes... that would be interesting to find out.. if aliens believe in god too...
see how this ties to CP's Thread about deconstructing a fraud.
Hmmm... the having fun isn't fraud... the vagisil bot is...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 18 Jul 2021, 8:03 am » wrote: Sure... but that's you, not me...peace of mind is nice but I care more about fun of mind... and I can't have fun if I accept that now is eternity... what I don't understand is why it's so important for you to make everyone else see the truth about life in plain sight too... why does it matter if they're saved from self extinction or not... biology doesn't care so why would you...

I wouldn't call it temptation... it's human nature... or maybe it comes with intelligence... self awarenes... that would be interesting to find out.. if aliens believe in god too...

Hmmm... the having fun isn't fraud... the vagisil bot is...

Ever discuss life without defining who you rather be socially? Difference between gaslighting and lampshading with everyone else and being true to yourself is staying honest about how you exist at all not needing to defend intellectual promises of invented threshold of tomorrow since every next generation added is the physical tomorrow within compounding DNA so far.

The kinetics of real time as occupying space directly proportionately alive now. Life is basically this simple. Balance between extreme interpretations of anything else is possible.

anyone care to sticky this thread because of this universally applied to each lifetime past, current, added until extinction post. Path to understanding created equally over sustaining the tyranny of equity by translating real into hypothetically staged ancestral practiced realities, NWO realities?

Intellectual Armageddon is passively Resisting temptation to believe nobody can know the complete story of how each ancestor arrives from now on as lived so far specifically where, when, what, who, why they chose to ignore biology eternally separates reproductive displacements present.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 19 Jul 2021, 6:12 am » wrote: Ever discuss life without defining who you rather be socially? Difference between gaslighting and lampshading with everyone else and being true to yourself is staying honest about how you exist at all not needing to defend intellectual promises of invented threshold of tomorrow since every next generation added is the physical tomorrow within compounding DNA so far.
You already admitted that you don't discuss but explain.... but what you can't see is that I am being true to myself and honest... I wouldn't be having fun if I wasn't...
The kinetics of real time as occupying space directly proportionately alive now. Life is basically this simple. Balance between extreme interpretations of anything else is possible.
There's a difference between life.. as now is eternity defines it... and living... I care more about the second than the first... the having fun is basically very simple too... it only requires a certain mindset...
anyone care to sticky this thread because of this universally applied to each lifetime past, current, added until extinction post. Path to understanding created equally over sustaining the tyranny of equity by translating real into hypothetically staged ancestral practiced realities, NWO realities?
I tried to sticky it but it didn't work... did I already do that once?...
Intellectual Armageddon is passively Resisting temptation to believe nobody can know the complete story of how each ancestor arrives from now on as lived so far specifically where, when, what, who, why they chose to ignore biology eternally separates reproductive displacements present.
I don't think there's anything passive about the intellectual armageddon.... it comes across as very agressive to those who just want to have fun and don't care about what the ancestral DNA thinks of that...