This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

Mutually Timed Apart in one's ancestral displacement geographically where they are alive adapting to space as timed apart now. How they behave cradle to grave is total sum choices acted out as socially defined by everyone else performing the same way..........Define hypocrisy please?

Really be a hoot if this got pinned also. I shot an arrow into the global cyberspace, where it went I know not here.

omh

Share      Unread post

I notice the silence from those demanding CRT rules next generations from now on? Defend your premise real mutually adapting to the moment as ancestrally centered here now doesn't count.

Bet you all are doing everything possible to get me banned. Tick Tock.

omh

Share      Unread post

putting my instinctive awareness where intellects have historically tried to bury it in theory of relativity only increased by theory of everything. and nobody discusses actual biology eternally separating results occupying space now.

all the science intellectually done and not one will admit perpetual motion exists in plain sight through universal balancing limitations of compounding changes so far.
Last edited by omh on 14 Jul 2021, 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
omh » 11 Jul 2021, 6:23 pm » wrote: Mutually Timed Apart in one's ancestral displacement geographically where they are alive adapting to space as timed apart now. How they behave cradle to grave is total sum choices acted out as socially defined by everyone else performing the same way..........Define hypocrisy please?

Really be a hoot if this got pinned also. I shot an arrow into the global cyberspace, where it went I know not here.
well it got pinned.. so you must have hit a target. :clap:  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 14 Jul 2021, 8:38 am » wrote: well it got pinned.. so you must have hit a target. :clap:  
A target? Core of ancestral corruption actually. bull's eye not ****.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jul 2021, 8:38 am » wrote: well it got pinned.. so you must have hit a target. Image
Except for one important point.  MTA stands for Metropolitan Transit Authority.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 14 Jul 2021, 11:26 am » wrote: Except for one important point.  MTA stands for Metropolitan Transit Authority.
An MBA stands for Master Bullsit Artist. is that what you have? an MBA? :P  

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jul 2021, 11:29 am » wrote: An MBA stands for Master Bullsit Artist. is that what you have? an MBA? Image
lol.   :lol:  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 14 Jul 2021, 11:39 am » wrote:
sootedupCyndi » 14 Jul 2021, 11:29 am » wrote: An MBA stands for Master Bullsit Artist. is that what you have? an MBA? Image
lol.   :lol:  

Nope.  MSW...Master **** Weirdo.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 14 Jul 2021, 12:31 pm » wrote: Nope.  MSW...Master **** Weirdo.
Ok, I'll take it. :rofl:  that will do. :blush:  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jul 2021, 12:33 pm » wrote: Ok, I'll take it. Image  that will do. Image
Though you'd like it.  All humid in your Spanx now?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 14 Jul 2021, 12:54 pm » wrote: Though you'd like it.  All humid in your Spanx now?
ha ha ha ha.. you wish.. I don't wear polyester. :lol:  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jul 2021, 12:57 pm » wrote: ha ha ha ha.. you wish.. I don't wear polyester. Image
You might consider it...it wicks, you know.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 14 Jul 2021, 1:21 pm » wrote: You might consider it...it wicks, you know.
Nope.. cotton breathes... you know the song... Don't you?
Cotton.. the fabric of your life. Image  pay attention will ya?

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Jul 2021, 1:24 pm » wrote: Nope.. cotton breathes... you know the song... Don't you?
Cotton.. the fabric of your life. Image  pay attention will ya?
I haven't bought anything made of cotton since I saw "In The Heat Of The Night".  The movie, not the lame Tee Vee show.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 14 Jul 2021, 1:29 pm » wrote: I haven't bought anything made of cotton since I saw "In The Heat Of The Night".  The movie, not the lame Tee Vee show.
wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvdYll1euGU

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

IkeBana » 14 Jul 2021, 11:26 am » wrote: Except for one important point.  MTA stands for Metropolitan Transit Authority.

have mercy on the handicapped

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
SJConspirator » 14 Jul 2021, 2:41 pm » wrote: have mercy on the handicapped
What does SJC mean?
:P   Some Jerk Cares...

omh

Share      Unread post

Ike Bana » 14 Jul 2021, 11:26 am » wrote: Except for one important point.  MTA stands for Metropolitan Transit Authority.

Mutually Timed Apart genetically.

your definition is social engineering outcomes for generations forward not arrived yet socially controlling those arrived so far managed by symbolism over substance philosophy, mind over matter psychology, legislated morality, legality, ethics to those paying taxes(extortion) to mal contents redefining life outside ancestral genetic compounding sustaining the natural numbers present as original lifetimes at inception became 1 of 16 great great grandparents to their great great grandchildren algorithm of compounding static charged reproductive cells in each next generation reaching physical maturity after evolving through common event horizons as conceived, zygote, embryo, fetus, premature state before birth, infant after born, toddler, adolescent, puberty, teen, adult, does or doesn't join the ancestral rank of 50% their children, 25% their grandchildren, 12.5% great grandchildren, 6.25% their great great grandchildren.

You really ignore the complete kinetics to compounding DNA ancestral progression inception to extinction of each species that went extinct or still reproduce.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 14 Jul 2021, 8:37 am » wrote: putting my instinctive awareness where intellects have historically tried to bury it in theory of relativity only increased by theory of everything. and nobody discusses actual biology eternally separating results occupying space now.

all the science intellectually done and not one will admit perpetual motion exists in plain sight through universal balancing limitations of compounding changes so far.
You mentioned that before... discussing biology... but you also say that accepting now is eternity means that they are no more secrets/mysteries anymore... so if everything is already known what is left to discuss?

You don't dicuss life in plain sight.... you simply state... well, not that simply... lol... that you're right and everybody else is in denial...

:blink: