This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,389
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 12:36 pm » wrote: No dude.  You cant even make a straight deal.

I quoted you

Deny that
What you quoted said NOTHING about your lie that I said Obama's statement was referring to Medicare Single Payer!

YOU LOSE, you **** lying scumbag!  You don't get to change your claim now, dirtbag!  Go spend a month in your mommy's basement and don't return here! 
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,202

Zeets2 » 21 Jul 2021, 12:40 pm » wrote: What you quoted said NOTHING about your lie that I said Obama's statement was referring to Medicare Single Payer!

YOU LOSE, you **** lying scumbag!  You don't get to change your claim now, dirtbag!  Go spend a month in your mommy's basement and don't return here!
See was that so hard?


I accept your concession 
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,389
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 12:38 pm » wrote: He promised to cover everyone 

Deny that
This has NOTHING to do with Trump, you lying **** scumbag!  LET'S SEE THE POST YOU CLAIM I MADE WITHOUT TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT!

And as I said, Trump made every effort to get us a better healthcare plan, but your Democrats in Congress refused to let him do it, so you now have THEM ALONE to blame if you don't like Obamacare!
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,202

Zeets2 » 21 Jul 2021, 12:45 pm » wrote: This has NOTHING to do with Trump, you lying **** scumbag!  LET'S SEE THE POST YOU CLAIM I MADE WITHOUT TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT!

And as I said, Trump made every effort to get us a better healthcare plan, but your Democrats in Congress refused to let him do it, so you now have THEM ALONE to blame if you don't like Obamacare!
Yes trump broke his promise 


I agree.  Lol
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,389
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 12:44 pm » wrote: See was that so hard?

I accept your concession
You think you can continue to lie, ******?  I've conceded NOTHING!  

SHOW MY QUOTE, OR GET THE **** OFF THIS SITE FOR A MONTH!
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,202

Zeets2 » 21 Jul 2021, 12:47 pm » wrote: You think you can continue to lie, ******?  I've conceded NOTHING!  

SHOW MY QUOTE, OR GET THE **** OFF THIS SITE FOR A MONTH!
Any quote.....right?

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,389
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 12:46 pm » wrote: Yes trump broke his promise 

I agree.  Lol
SHOW THE QUOTE YOU CLAIM I MADE, YOU LYING SCUMBAG!  STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT!
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,202

Zeets2 » 21 Jul 2021, 12:48 pm » wrote: SHOW THE QUOTE YOU CLAIM I MADE, YOU LYING SCUMBAG!  STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT!
Ok.  I show I quoted you and you leave.....deal?

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,389
Politics: Conservative

SHOW ME THE QUOTE YOU CLAIM I MADE WHERE I SAID OBAMA'S STATEMENT REFERRED TO MEDICARE SINGLE PAYER! 

COME ON, SCUMBAG, PUT UP OR SHUT THE **** UP YOU LIAR!
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,202

Zeets2 » 21 Jul 2021, 12:51 pm » wrote: SHOW ME THE QUOTE YOU CLAIM I MADE WHERE I SAID OBAMA'S STATEMENT REFERRED TO MEDICARE SINGLE PAYER! 

COME ON, SCUMBAG, PUT UP OR SHUT THE **** UP YOU LIAR!
That's not the deal.  You.lied about obama and I quoted your lie

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,389
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 12:49 pm » wrote: Ok.  I show I quoted you and you leave.....deal?
SHOW ME THE QUOTE YOU CLAIM I MADE WHERE I SAID OBAMA'S STATEMENT REFERRED TO MEDICARE SINGLE PAYER! 

AND WHEN YOU CAN'T, YOU AGREE TO LEAVE FOR A MONTH, RIGHT?  Why are you having such a hard time with such a simple request?  Could it be that we both know what a lying scumbag you are?  
Yup!
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,202

Zeets2 » 21 Jul 2021, 12:55 pm » wrote: SHOW ME THE QUOTE YOU CLAIM I MADE WHERE I SAID OBAMA'S STATEMENT REFERRED TO MEDICARE SINGLE PAYER! 

AND WHEN YOU CAN'T, YOU AGREE TO LEAVE FOR A MONTH, RIGHT?  Why are you having such a hard time with such a simple request?  Could it be that we both know what a lying scumbag you are?  
Yup!
Ok now you have conceded you lied about what Obama said 


Thanks
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,389
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 12:52 pm » wrote: That's not the deal.  You.lied about obama and I quoted your lie
MORE **** diversions from the lying **** ******!

SHOW ME THE QUOTE YOU CLAIM I MADE WHERE I SAID OBAMA'S STATEMENT REFERRED TO MEDICARE SINGLE PAYER! 
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,202

Zeets2 » 21 Jul 2021, 12:57 pm » wrote: MORE **** diversions from the lying **** ******!

SHOW ME THE QUOTE YOU CLAIM I MADE WHERE I SAID OBAMA'S STATEMENT REFERRED TO MEDICARE SINGLE PAYER!
What?
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,389
Politics: Conservative

What's the problem?  You lost the bet because you can't find the statement you lied about, and now you refuse to live up to the deal you made.

Perfect example of a lying liberal ****** who can't defend his lies!
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,202

Zeets2 » 21 Jul 2021, 1:08 pm » wrote: What's the problem?  You lost the bet because you can't find the statement you lied about, and now you refuse to live up to the deal you made.

Perfect example of a lying liberal ****** who can't defend his lies!
This is the bet


You lied about Obama


I quoted it



Deal?
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,389
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 1:09 pm » wrote: This is the bet

You lied about Obama

I quoted it

Deal?
SHOW ME THE QUOTE YOU CLAIM I MADE WHERE I SAID OBAMA'S STATEMENT REFERRED TO MEDICARE SINGLE PAYER! 

That's what you claimed, ******!
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,202

Zeets2 » 21 Jul 2021, 1:51 pm » wrote: SHOW ME THE QUOTE YOU CLAIM I MADE WHERE I SAID OBAMA'S STATEMENT REFERRED TO MEDICARE SINGLE PAYER! 

That's what you claimed, ******!
This is the bet

You lied about Obama

I quoted it

Deal?

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,389
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 1:53 pm » wrote: This is the bet

You lied about Obama

I quoted it

Deal?
SHOW ME THE QUOTE YOU CLAIM I MADE WHERE I SAID OBAMA'S STATEMENT REFERRED TO MEDICARE SINGLE PAYER!  THAT WAS YOUR CLAIM, YOU LYING ****** SCUMBAG!

YOU LOST, NOW GET THE **** OFF THIS SITE, LIAR!
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,202

Zeets2 » 21 Jul 2021, 2:11 pm » wrote: SHOW ME THE QUOTE YOU CLAIM I MADE WHERE I SAID OBAMA'S STATEMENT REFERRED TO MEDICARE SINGLE PAYER!  THAT WAS YOUR CLAIM, YOU LYING ****** SCUMBAG!

YOU LOST, NOW GET THE **** OFF THIS SITE, LIAR!
Ok you lied


Thanks
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, Deezer Shoove, Famagusta, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jon, nefarious101, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Older Guy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, razoo, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 602 guests