This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,389
Politics: Conservative

If you really believed that, you wouldn't have so much trouble proving it by showing me the quote you claim where I said Obama's statement referred to Medicare Single Payer. 

That was YOUR claim, and that was YOUR bet!  YOU LOST, you **** lying scumbag!  And I'll haunt your lying *** till the end of days for trying to run away from your lies like a little girl!
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,202

Zeets2 » 21 Jul 2021, 2:52 pm » wrote: If you really believed that, you wouldn't have so much trouble proving it by showing me the quote you claim where I said Obama's statement referred to Medicare Single Payer. 

That was YOUR claim, and that was YOUR bet!  YOU LOST, you **** lying scumbag!  And I'll haunt your lying *** till the end of days for trying to run away from your lies like a little girl!
Nope you are lying again


Man you lie a lot
 

User avatar
razoo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 282
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

razoo » 17 Jul 2021, 6:25 am » wrote:
Improved Medicare for All would reduce costs relative to the current system. (See Figure 1.) The program would reduce national health care spending by increasing the efficiency of billing, reducing insurance-related costs, and negotiating lower drug prices.

It would also incur additional expenses by covering the 30 million residents who are currently uninsured, by reducing the barriers to access to health care coming from premiums, deductibles, and copayments, and by raising reimbursement rates to physicians and hospitals.

Overall, there would be nearly $700 billion in savings the first year, partially offset by nearly $400 billion in additional spending, for a net effect of nearly $300 billion in savings relative to the current system.

http://www.dollarsandsense.org/archives ... edman.html

Closing 400 USA military bases of the 800 in other countries could help enormously in funding this insurance for we in America instead of supporting dictators around the world.
Imagine never having to make another payment to the corrupt medical insurance industry ever again? Yet still having medical insurance 24/7 and never ever losing coverage no matter what.

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,389
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 2:52 pm » wrote: Nope you are lying again

Man you lie a lot
Stop wasting my time, liar.  Post your phony claim or leave here for a month, scumbag!
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,202

Zeets2 » 22 Jul 2021, 8:06 am » wrote: Stop wasting my time, liar.  Post your phony claim or leave here for a month, scumbag!
Dude I did.  You just lie about it.

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,389
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 8:14 am » wrote: Dude I did.  You just lie about it.
You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you upside your chronically lying head!
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,202

Zeets2 » 22 Jul 2021, 8:20 am » wrote: You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you upside your chronically lying head!
Dude you can lie on here if you want but I will call you out on it.  When you claim Obama promised everyone would be covered you lied.


Trump actually made that promise
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,389
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 8:22 am » wrote: Dude you can lie on here if you want but I will call you out on it.  When you claim Obama promised everyone would be covered you lied.

Trump actually made that promise
So, then go ahead and post the quote you claim I made.  WHERE IS IT, YOU LYING ******?
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,202

Zeets2 » 19 Jul 2021, 2:42 pm » wrote: Isn't if funny that Obama promised virtually all the same things with Obamacare, and dopes like you were gullible enough to believe his lies!  Now, you want everyone to believe a senile racist without a marble left in his head to hand you a plan that you believe will be even better? 

How many times does a donkey need to kick you in the head before you get it?

JUST HOW DUMB ARE YOU?!??!?Image
This is the post where you say Obama promised all these things with Obamacare.  I will now post the promises from the original post

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,202

razoo » 17 Jul 2021, 11:24 pm » wrote:  Just Think With Medicare Single Payer 

Just think with Medicare Single Payer Insurance everyone will pay less because all in the USA will be paying their fair share. 

Just think with Medicare Single Payer Insurance everyone in the USA is paying their own way nobody gets off the hook. 

Just think with Medicare Single Payer Insurance every clinic,hospital,doctor and such gets paid thus decreasing the cost of medical care. 

Just think with Medicare Single Payer Insurance an estimated 2.4 million new jobs are created because the bills for medical care are getting paid..... as they should. 

Just think with Medicare Single Payer Insurance the USA workforce is evermore productive due to active health and wellness programs. 

Just think with Medicare Single Payer Insurance every child in the USA never has to do without medical and dental care ever. 

Just think with Medicare Single Payer Insurance every senior citizen in the USA never has to without medical and dental care. 

Just think with Medicare Single Payer Insurance every soldier will never again need to wait for the defense department and capitol hill to declare a condition as service connected BECAUSE they will be covered for whatever. The families will be forever grateful. 

Just think with Medicare Single Payer Insurance every local community will experience a boost in economic growth because all of the new health care jobs will in fact create other jobs in a community. 

Just think with Medicare Single Payer Insurance everyone will be healthier thus happier. 

Just think with Medicare Single Payer Insurance every household will have more $$$$$ to spend and/or invest in their retirement or buy a home or buy a piano or invest in a college education for themselves or children.  

Just think with Medicare Single Payer Insurance the entire economy is stronger and far more substantial.  

THE medical insurance industry DOES NOT PROVIDE HEALTH CARE which in effect classifies the medical insurance industry a scam that which kicks back zillions to campaign cookie jars.
You said obama promised all these things with Obamacare 



That is a flat out lie



You are busted dude



Now piss off liar
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,389
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 8:37 am » wrote: You said obama promised all these things with Obamacare 

That is a flat out lie

You are busted dude

Now piss off liar
**** YOU, DIRT BAG!  You've proven the fact that your reading comprehension is at the 4th grade level! 

POST MY EXACT QUOTE AND YOU'LL SEE THAT, then go get yourself a dictionary and look up the word 'virtually' to learn how dumb you really are!
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,202

Zeets2 » 22 Jul 2021, 8:43 am » wrote: **** YOU, DIRT BAG!  You've proven the fact that your reading comprehension is at the 4th grade level! 

POST MY EXACT QUOTE AND YOU'LL SEE THAT, then go get yourself a dictionary and look up the word 'virtually' to learn how dumb you really are!
I just did dude.  Read it.  You **** lied.  Obama did not promise that stuff.


Now welch the bet
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,389
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 8:46 am » wrote: I just did dude.  Read it.  You **** lied.  Obama did not promise that stuff.

Now welch the bet
Isn't if funny that Obama promised virtually all the same things with Obamacare
THAT is my EXACT QUOTE, you lying scumbag!  How much of an education did you fail to get in order to have such low level of reading comprehension?

YOU LOST, DIRTBAG!  Now, get off this site for a month!
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,202

Zeets2 » 22 Jul 2021, 8:50 am » wrote: THAT is my EXACT QUOTE, you lying scumbag!  How much of an education did you fail to get in order to have such low level of reading comprehension?

YOU LOST, DIRTBAG!  Now, get off this site for a month!

Yeah.  You lied.  He did not promise most of that stuff


Deny that

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,389
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 8:54 am » wrote: Yeah.  You lied.  He did not promise most of that stuff

Deny that
OF COURSE I'LL DENY IT YOU LYING SCUMBAG!  So now, you finally agree that I NEVER said what you claimed proving YOU'RE the lying ****** who doesn't have an ounce of integrity in your whole body!

Now GET OFF THIS SITE FOR A MONTH, you lying ****!
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,202

Zeets2 » 22 Jul 2021, 10:12 am » wrote: OF COURSE I'LL DENY IT YOU LYING SCUMBAG!  So now, you finally agree that I NEVER said what you claimed proving YOU'RE the lying ****** who doesn't have an ounce of integrity in your whole body!

Now GET OFF THIS SITE FOR A MONTH, you lying ****!
So you admit you lied.  Good

User avatar
RollingRock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Posts: 3,169
Politics: Progressive
Location: Maine / Vermont

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
Zeets2 » 21 Jul 2021, 12:21 pm » wrote: And yet, you can't name ONE SINGLE PERSON who was denied access to a hospital because they didn't have health insurance PRIOR to Obamacare!
Federal law prohibits a healthcare provider to deny a patient care in the event of a medical emergency.   In fact, they can be prosecuted for doing so.   That is through the EMTALA Act of 1986.   A healthcare provider cannot allow someone to die on the sidewalk; they MUST provide care.  However, once the patient is stabilized and released, he can certainly be (and WILL be) billed for those services.   THAT is where the problem starts. 

If the patient is unable to write a check for his services, he will likely end up in collections, bankruptcy, and/or foreclosure.  All because he had the audacity to have a medical event without insurance coverage and without a 6-7 digit bank account.

Currently healthcare is for the wealthy and well-insured here in the US.  We desperately need single payer healthcare in this country. 
 
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,389
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 10:14 am » wrote: So you admit you lied.  Good
Another lie from the lying scumbag ****** without any integrity!  I NEVER admitted I lied, and you can't prove otherwise because you're a worthless lying imbecile who has zero reading comprehension!
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,202

RollingRock » 22 Jul 2021, 10:15 am » wrote: Federal law prohibits a healthcare provider to deny a patient care in the event of a medical emergency.   In fact, they can be prosecuted for doing so.   That is through the EMTALA Act of 1986.   A healthcare provider cannot allow someone to die on the sidewalk.  However, once the patient is stabilized and released, he can certainly be (and WILL be) billed for those services.   THAT is where the problem starts. 

If the patient is unable to write a check for his services, he will likely end up in collections, bankruptcy, and/or foreclosure.  All because he had the audacity to have a medical event without insurance coverage and without a 6-7 digit bank account.

Currently healthcare is for the wealthy and well-insured here in the US.  We desperately need single payer healthcare in this country.
They are required to treat a heart attack but not high cholesterol.   You have to be near death to get treatment 
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,202

Zeets2 » 22 Jul 2021, 10:17 am » wrote: Another lie from the lying scumbag ****** without any integrity!  I NEVER admitted I lied, and you can't prove otherwise because you're a worthless lying imbecile who has zero reading comprehension!
Good.  Admitting your lies is the first step

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Deezer Shoove, Famagusta, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jon, nefarious101, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Older Guy, omh, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, razoo, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 602 guests