This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

IkeBana » 22 Jul 2021, 11:25 am » wrote: Lots of luck attempting a reasonable dialog with Zits.
Yes, I'm sure it's tough facing things like reality, truth, and integrity, all things that libs like you sorely lack.
So, I guess that means I won't be hearing any more of your foolishness, right?

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 22 Jul 2021, 11:22 am » wrote: Do you want to talk about healthcare or screech about Obama.  Yes, I voted for him twice.  I'd vote for him again if he were able to run.  That doesn't mean I agreed with every single thing he did; I didn't.  

Obamacare improved healthcare affordability.  Granted, it's not what I wanted.....but it's not all about me.  It was an improvement over what existed.
So you had no problem accepting all his lies about Obamacare, which proves you care nothing about honesty or integrity in anyone you vote for.
It's great to hear liberals admit it!

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Zeets2 » 22 Jul 2021, 11:48 am » wrote: That's yet ANOTHER lie!  And that was proven by the fact that your reading comprehension is the equivalent of a 10 year old!
Nope sorry you are a liar

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 12:00 pm » wrote: Nope sorry you are a liar
All you've proven is that ignorant liberals like yourself are incapable of debating an issue without the ability to lie at every turn.  You're a lying ****** scumbag who can't prove where I've told a single lie, and you continue to act as if you had reality on your side.  

You're a pathetic loser, and there's no longer any possibility of defending that fact!

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 22 Jul 2021, 12:05 pm » wrote: All you've proven is that ignorant liberals like yourself are incapable of debating an issue without the ability to lie at every turn.  You're a lying ****** scumbag who can't prove where I've told a single lie, and you continue to act as if you had reality on your side.  

You're a pathetic loser, and there's no longer any possibility of defending that fact!
But you are a liar

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

IkeBana » 22 Jul 2021, 11:24 am » wrote: Life is hard in Cuba because of a six decade long embargo by the good old USA, cheesedick.
Easy to understand why Cubans living in Cuba (not some ******* right wing Cubans from Miami) hate this country.

Sir,
Would you be willing to give Cuba....."U.S. Territorial Status" ?   Like Puerto Rico ?
I would.
Would you?

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
Zeets2 » 22 Jul 2021, 11:53 am » wrote: So you had no problem accepting all his lies about Obamacare, which proves you care nothing about honesty or integrity in anyone you vote for.

Having fought with unethical, money-grubbing insurance companies for three decades made me not want them involved in our healthcare.  Insurance companies are why our cost of care is astronomical.  They have a vested interest in making sure healthcare is never affordable.  And they spend billions in lobbyiing to keep it that way.  

Please turn off Faux News and wake up.  You're embarrassing  yourself.  Could you write out a check for a $350,000 quadruple bypass?

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

Taipan » 22 Jul 2021, 12:36 pm » wrote: Sir,
Would you be willing to give Cuba....."U.S. Territorial Status" ?   Like Puerto Rico ?
I would.
Would you?
Would you be willing to talk about single payer healthcare (you know, the topic of this thread.....  Image  )????

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Sir,
spitting on other people......is not debating.
You look cheap.
You are losing.......again.
Do you have any facts?
Can you present them ?
Or......is spittal......all you have to offer to the discussion ??                                 
:clap:  .

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 22 Jul 2021, 12:40 pm » wrote: Sir,
spitting on other people......is not debating.
You look cheap.
You are losing.......again.
Do you have any facts?
Can you present them ?
Or......is spittal......all you have to offer to the discussion ??                                 
Image  .
Stolen valor coward

Taipan

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 22 Jul 2021, 12:38 pm » wrote: Having fought with unethical, money-grubbing insurance companies for three decades made me not want them involved in our healthcare.  Insurance companies are why our cost of care is astronomical.  They have a vested interest in making sure healthcare is never affordable.  And they spend billions in lobbyiing to keep it that way.  

Please turn off Faux News and wake up.  You're embarrassing  yourself.  Could you write out a check for a $350,000 quadruple bypass?

I love Miss Laura Ingraham !!
With, or without,........your permission !!                    
:die:   :die:  

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

Taipan » 22 Jul 2021, 12:43 pm » wrote:  
I love Miss Laura Ingraham !!

Fascinating.  And what, exactly, does she have to do with single payer healthcare?

Taipan

Share      Unread post

No substance.
You lose again, punk.
What college did you say you were from ??
Why are you ashamed of your college ??

I am proud of Texas A&M.                                                                               
:clap:   :clap:  

Taipan

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 22 Jul 2021, 12:44 pm » wrote: Fascinating.  And what, exactly, does she have to do with single payer healthcare?

Simple.
MFA will cost Trillions of Dollars.
Money that we just don't have.
"Everyone must learn......to live within their means".

Now,
Could the Dem Team section off.............for the Dem Team....and provide single-payer health ?
Yes.
But you Dem-boys don't know how to get it done.               I do.     
This is why I win all of the poker games !!                                                          

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Taipan » 22 Jul 2021, 12:47 pm » wrote: No substance.
You lose again, punk.
What college did you say you were from ??
Why are you ashamed of your college ??

I am proud of Texas A&M.                                                                               
Image   Image
You are an idiot and a RACIST PIG and have NEVER ONCE in your ENTIRE LIFE made a post with any substance RACIST PIG

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Spittal don't float, incel-boy.
Get up..............or get out................
:wave:  .

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 22 Jul 2021, 1:00 pm » wrote: Spittal don't float, incel-boy.
Get up..............or get out................
Image  .
Did you serve in the US military?

Watch this folks

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

Taipan » 22 Jul 2021, 12:55 pm » wrote: Simple.
MFA will cost Trillions of Dollars.
Money that we just don't have.
Wrong.  Guys like Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, and Bill Gates are going to have to start paying their fair share.  Huge corporations are going to need to pay more taxes as well.  But we DO have the money - we simply CHOOSE to let the poor remain ill (in the richest country on earth).

Taipan

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 22 Jul 2021, 1:05 pm » wrote: Wrong.  Guys like Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, and Bill Gates are going to have to start paying their fair share.  Huge corporations are going to need to pay more taxes as well.  But we DO have the money - we simply CHOOSE to let the poor remain ill (in the richest country on earth).

OK, F/head.
I agree with you on this.
Bezos, and Trump, are not paying taxes.   
This is wrong.
They are strong, smart, White men.   ( so am I).
They have learned to..........."beat the game". (so did I).

I am open to possible solutions.
What do you suggest ?
(try to keep it tight).                                                    
:)  

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Jul 2021, 1:01 pm » wrote: Did you serve in the US military?

Watch this folks

Yo Mama......served the Marines......in the little town of Beaufort.   
Next to Parris Island.  S. Carolina.   Home to the U.S. Marine Corps.
And.....she served them well.                                     
Watch this folks.