This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
sootedupCyndi » 18 Jul 2021, 11:54 pm » wrote: No I asked YOU the question. Can you name a pill that really works.
Are you on any prescriptions?
No, Cyndi

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Only pills i take is Blood pressure.. I have to type that out, because Once someone thought I was on BP meds.. Bi-Polar. :lol:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
sootedupCyndi » 19 Jul 2021, 8:26 am » wrote: Only pills i take is Blood pressure.. I have to type that out, because Once someone thought I was on BP meds.. Bi-Polar. Image
Why believe they work?

The only thing I've ever taken is antibiotics..
.doxycycline is the ****...

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Blackvegetable » 19 Jul 2021, 8:33 am » wrote: Why believe they work?

The only thing I've ever taken is antibiotics..
.doxycycline is the ****...
They DONT. lol.  thats My point..
 I can take penicillin Vk.
I Hallucinated Zithromax.. I headed out in the car to the chiropractors.. That went ok.. But coming home.. I couldn't find my way back home... had to back track to the chiro... call the guys up on the phone.. How do I get home? true.. Another reason why wont take the vaccine.. things seem to go horribly wrong.. :lol:   :lol:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
sootedupCyndi » 19 Jul 2021, 8:38 am » wrote: They DONT. lol.  thats My point..
 I can take penicillin Vk.
I Hallucinated Zithromax.. I headed out in the car to the chiropractors.. That went ok.. But coming home.. I couldn't find my way back home... had to back track to the chiro... call the guys up on the phone.. How do I get home? true.. Another reason why wont take the vaccine.. things seem to go horribly wrong.. Image   Image
Cyndi,

You are a very small sample..

You are also severely touched.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Blackvegetable » 19 Jul 2021, 8:46 am » wrote: Cyndi,

You are a very small sample..

You are also severely touched.
yep.. One in a million.  bad sh-t magnet.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
sootedupCyndi » 19 Jul 2021, 8:52 am » wrote: yep.. One in a million.  bad sh-t magnet.
Maybe you're a fly...

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
I suppose that's another way of looking at it. :blink:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 18 Jul 2021, 11:49 pm » wrote: Yes, the FDA has not approved any vaccine as safe and effective, and still categorizes them as experimental and authorizes their use only as an emergency measure-. Thank you for the link confirming my statement, cuckiepoo

And AGAIN, thank you for your contribution to science. Without brave (some might say foolhardy) volunteers, whom would we use as test cases? Monkeys?.
The FDA has determined that the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine has met the statutory criteria for issuance of an EUA. The totality of the available data provides clear evidence that the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine may be effective in preventing COVID-19. The data also show that the known and potential benefits outweigh the known and potential risks—supporting the company’s request for the vaccine’s use in people 18 years of age and older. In making this determination, the FDA can assure the public and medical community that it has conducted a thorough evaluation of the available safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality information.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 19 Jul 2021, 9:01 am » wrote: The FDA has determined that the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine has met the statutory criteria for issuance of an EUA.
Exactly - for emergency use only. No other authorization or approval.

Only for emergency use.

You're finally catching the drift, fruit cake.

That's why I don't have to take the jab, fruity - it's not approved by the FDA.

And at this point, even if they do approve it, I won't be taking it. And you can go suck balls, cuckie - because there is nothing you vax nazis can do about that.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 19 Jul 2021, 8:31 pm » wrote: Exactly - for emergency use only. No other authorization or approval.

Only for emergency use.

You're finally catching the drift, fruit cake.

And at this point, even if they do approve it, I won't be taking it. And you can go suck balls, cuckie - because there is nothing you vax nazis can do about that.
Do not presume to explain what I can read, Carmen.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 19 Jul 2021, 9:01 am » wrote: The totality of the available data provides clear evidence that the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine may be effective
^ This is "science" to weak minded homos.

"Clear" evidence that it MIGHT be good ****.

"Science." Let's all participate in THIS experiment. The evidence is "clear" that it "may" be effective. Image   Image   Image   Image  

Here's a tip for you, ****-breath. Real science never uses adverbs and adjectives to muddy the water. It's what politicized science WRITERS with agendas do.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 19 Jul 2021, 8:34 pm » wrote: Do not presume to explain what I can read, Carmen.

Do not explain what I might or might not presume, midway rube.

The science is CLEAR that you MIGHT be wrong to do so. :die:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 19 Jul 2021, 8:38 pm » wrote: Do not explain what I might or might not presume, midway rube.

The science is CLEAR that you MIGHT be wrong to do so. Image
No...the language is clear..

As is your desperate need to make Reality conform with your Spamnarrative.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 19 Jul 2021, 8:42 pm » wrote: No...the language is clear..

As is your desperate need to make Reality conform with your Spamnarrative.

Yes, ***. The language is VERY clear.

The jabs have EMERGENCY authorization. They have not been approved for anything else or in any other way.

They have not been found "safe and effective" by the FDA. They enjoy no other imprimatur except "emergency use authorization."

VERY clear, fruit cake. Now, get off my dick about it.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Pengwin » 18 Jul 2021, 2:29 am » wrote: His insanity killed far more people than these vaccines ever will.
Sorry, I was wrong, the CDC just updated their numbers, your vaccine is 12 times more deadly than Jim Jones.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cedar » 21 Jul 2021, 2:56 pm » wrote: Sorry, I was wrong, the CDC just updated their numbers, your vaccine is 12 times more deadly than Jim Jones.

Link? 

And he didn't have two billion followers.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Politics: Classical Liberal

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Pengwin » 21 Jul 2021, 11:26 pm » wrote: Link? 

And he didn't have two billion followers.
Last vaers update has lethal reactions to the Fauci ouchie at 11,000. Out of 150 million vaccinated that is really surprisingly low but, for agenda based reasons, even these hapless **** deaths will be discredited and denied.