This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

IkeBana » 18 Jul 2021, 7:57 am » wrote: Fake news?  Troll news.  If the management decided to do something about the trolls it might actually be a decent forum.  But the managment is full of trolls so that's not gonna work.  Of course the troll management wants to call trolling "spam" in this **** up septic tank of a forum...so nobody can call them trolls.

So why am I here?  There's no better way to track the **** enemy than in a joint like this.

If you haven't had the shots and you're not immunocompromised in some way that makes it unsafe...just grow the **** up and get the **** shots.  And if you haven't had the **** shots for any other reason...get the **** away from me.
Just hide in your house you’ll be fine. Until those spike proteins get ya.

Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Republican PartyDoctorBeer
Hank » 17 Jul 2021, 4:12 pm » wrote: My mother tested positive for covid-19 back in November of 2020, 
Her Symptoms were
  1. Fear
  2. Anxiety
  3. Moodiness caused by isolation
These symptoms were brought on from the constant on slaught of the news cycle that you're going to die if you get covid.  

She got the Moderna shot this past Thursday and her symptoms were
  1. Fever
  2. Chills
  3. Loss of appetite
  4. Soreness in her arm
  5. Fatigue 
  6. Nausea
  7. Aches and Pains throughout her body
  8. Irregular sleep
  9. Anxiety
  10. Fear
These symptoms started Thursday and are lingering today. I just left her house about an hour ago. 

I Want to add that I took care of my mother during her quarantine period and was in close proximity to her for hours at a time.  I had not been vaccinated nor did I wear a mask. I got tested for covid twice during those two weeks of her quarantine and both came back negative.  

Since I'm not big on Big Brother having my all my information and a so called legitimate  reason too track my movements, I listed my mother's cell phone #  on the testing forms. 

I'm just bewildered as to why would I want to get the vaccine. I don't fall into any risk categories of being hospitalized if I get covid, I get plenty of sunlight and excerise.
I’ve heard many people have had these side effects. 

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Delta will cull the trumpretards from the herd."Praise the Lord'!

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
simplejack » 18 Jul 2021, 9:26 am » wrote: Delta will cull the trumpretards from the herd."Praise the Lord'!
You keep misspelling blacks. It's a **** 6 letter word, can't be too hard. Even for a progressive. 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cedar » 18 Jul 2021, 6:23 am » wrote: Your vaccines are already 5 times more deadly than Jim Jones.

For the sake of argument, even if true, that's such a low risk as to be no risk.  Life can be risky, we got that, now get your Goddamned shorts like the rest of us.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Neo » 18 Jul 2021, 10:09 am » wrote: You keep misspelling blacks. It's a **** 6 letter word, can't be too hard. Even for a progressive.

Retard White -Trash... Better?

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Hank » 17 Jul 2021, 4:12 pm » wrote: My mother tested positive for covid-19 back in November of 2020, 
Her Symptoms were
  1. Fear
  2. Anxiety
These symptoms were brought on from the constant on slaught of the news cycle that you're going to die if you get covid.  

1. Fever
  2. Chills
  3. Loss of appetite
  4. Soreness in her arm
  5. Fatigue 
  6. Nausea
  8. Irregular sleep
  9. Anxiety
  10. Fear
These symptoms started Thursday and are lingering today. I just left her house about an hour ago. 

I Want to add that I took care of my mother during her quarantine period and was in close proximity to her for hours at a time.  I had not been vaccinated nor did I wear a mask. I got tested for covid twice during those two weeks of her quarantine and both came back negative.  

Since I'm not big on Big Brother having my all my information and a so called legitimate  reason too track my movements, I listed my mother's cell phone #  on the testing forms. 

I'm just bewildered as to why would I want to get the vaccine. I don't fall into any risk categories of being hospitalized if I get covid, I get plenty of sunlight and excerise.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
simplejack » 18 Jul 2021, 6:15 pm » wrote: Retard White -Trash... Better?
Trumps flipper children birthing, inbred, sister **** supporters are getting the shot. You assume because it's the south that it's Trump supporters when it's clearly the Africanized Americans.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

NEO, it was the Co-morbidities that you are constantly wailing about that killed them!
GOTCHA!
:die:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Her Symptoms were
  1. Fear
  2. Anxiety

1. Fever
  2. Chills
  3. Loss of appetite
  4. Soreness in her arm
  5. Fatigue 
  6. Nausea
  8. Irregular sleep
  9. Anxiety
  10. Fear

You're a **** idiot.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
nuckinfutz » 18 Jul 2021, 7:40 pm » wrote: NEO, it was the Co-morbidities that you are constantly wailing about that killed them!
GOTCHA!
Some. Others had no comorbidities. Bet it is higher than the 9% seen under rona.

Hank

Share      Unread post

Tell me how you really feel 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Hank » 18 Jul 2021, 8:41 pm » wrote: Tell me how you really feel
I'm fed up with basement virologists...

Keep your **** ignorance to yourselves...

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Neo » 18 Jul 2021, 6:21 pm » wrote: Trumps flipper children birthing, inbred, sister **** supporters are getting the shot. You assume because it's the south that it's Trump supporters when it's clearly the Africanized Americans.

Not fer long!

Hank

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 18 Jul 2021, 8:46 pm » wrote: I'm fed up with basement virologists...

Keep your **** ignorance to yourselves...

Stay off the nhb segment of the forum .. better yet go chatter away on facebook or twitter.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Her Symptoms were
  1. Fear
  2. Anxiety

1. Fever
  2. Chills
  3. Loss of appetite
  4. Soreness in her arm
  5. Fatigue 
  6. Nausea
  8. Irregular sleep
  9. Anxiety
  10. Fear

Does she have a pet? If so, the pet likely has a chip.

Next time she goes to the vet, tell her to ax the vet to scan for a chip where she got the shot.

I know OF three people (second hand information, source is iffy) who scanned positive for a tracking chip after the jab.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
crimsongulf » 17 Jul 2021, 10:02 pm » wrote: They know nothing. Bureaucracy.

That is close, but not precisely correct. They know more than nothing, less than enough. Which is why people OTHER THAN HIGH RISK would be foolish to get the jab, considering the manifest lightness of the risk covid poses to those persons.

As to bureaucracy, every business of scale has it, and cannot scale without it. The British ruled the seas for generations because of it - ruled continents and subcontinents for having mastered it.

Fed Ex has it. UPS has it. You cannot name an enterprise of scale without it.

Bureaucracy - it isn't a bad thing.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
FOS » 17 Jul 2021, 10:38 pm » wrote: I have no interest in letting the government **** with my mrna.

I have a belts in three different mma disciplines. A paisley belt in Tai Tar Doh, a paisley belt in Tai Kwon Whaa, and a paisley belt with gingham sash and chevron clusters in Yu Tu Fat.

The gubmint best not even DREAM of **** with my mma. :ninja:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Vegasgiants » 18 Jul 2021, 7:55 am » wrote: FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. 

Is that the best you got, after being ignorant of the EXISTENCE of the VAERS website, you knuckle dragging rube goldberg?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 18 Jul 2021, 7:57 am » wrote: Fake news?  Troll news.  If the management decided to do something about the trolls it might actually be a decent forum.
We created the peanut gallery feature, dick sucker.

Only management team ON THE INTERNET to empower rank and file posters with senior moderator powers in their own threads, you weak piece of ****.

And all you have ever done is compain about it - because you are one of the trolls it was created to frustrate, ****.