This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 18 Jul 2021, 10:16 pm » wrote: Stop it with the "experimental" crap.
"Experimental" is a legal term in this case. LEGALLY, the vaccines are still experimental - unproven.

They are in phase 1 trials. Thank you for volunteering. It's courageous dick suckers like you that help science move forward, lab rat. :)

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 18 Jul 2021, 11:00 pm » wrote: When you're through flirting, weakness, respond to my post.

There is no proven covid vaccine. There are several in phase 1 trials.

You may return to the lap you were busy with.
Please stop..

It's so **** tedious..

We've been over this...

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
nuckinfutz » 18 Jul 2021, 10:23 pm » wrote: No, use your back button, Cleetis! Image   Image   Image  Or is it Festus?

I saw you grant his thesis. You're confused - probably too many heavy metals.

Detox and chelate - you'll thank me later.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

FOS » 17 Jul 2021, 10:38 pm » wrote: I have no interest in letting the government **** with my mrna.
I have not got the vaccination for two reasons

1.  I was sick with Covid in 2020, and in my mind, I have built up the antibodies against that virus already.

2.  I do not trust the government or big pharma.  In fact, I am convinced that they actively seek to harm me.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Cannonpointer » 18 Jul 2021, 11:02 pm » wrote: I saw you grant his thesis. You're confused - probably too many heavy metals.

Detox and chelate - you'll thank me later.
I chew iron and spit out nails! My daily dose of heme iron!
One fist of iron, the other of steel
If one don't get you the other one will!
:lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 18 Jul 2021, 11:01 pm » wrote: "Experimental" is a legal term in this case. LEGALLY, the vaccines are still experimental - unproven.

They are in phase 1 trials. Thank you for volunteering. It's courageous dick suckers like you that help science move forward, lab rat. Image

Two billion lab rats say you are an idiot.  And soon we will be the majority and have our lives back while you fear taking the shot the rest of us know  could save our lives.

It's a risk, but it's minor compared with ending up in the ICU with a tube down our throats.

I can do the math, and what you want isn't going to happen before you missed the boat and therefore died waiting.  This is not about certainty, this is about survival.  God has offered you a life-ring, don't ask for a boat and a helicopter.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 18 Jul 2021, 11:02 pm » wrote: Please stop..

It's so **** tedious..

We've been over this...

Yes, facts are tedious to effeminate cucks.

But here we are, having to expose you to them yet again.

The "vaccines" are experimental. The FDA has approved zero of them. They are in trials.

On behalf of science, thank you for volunteering. On behalf of I am not a lab rat, go **** yourself if you think you can persuade ME to volunteer.

Any business left between us unhandled, Skeet? If so, make more noises with your face and we'll get right to it.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 18 Jul 2021, 11:09 pm » wrote: Two billion lab rats say you are an idiot.

I'm good with that, cuck.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
SJConspirator » 18 Jul 2021, 11:06 pm » wrote: I have not got the vaccination for two reasons

1.  I was sick with Covid in 2020, and in my mind, I have built up the antibodies against that virus already.

2.  I do not trust the government or big pharma.  In fact, I am convinced that they actively seek to harm me.
I used to study it a bit for fun. Anyways there was this doctor who wrote this book called Overdosed America. He was in with the high big pharma muckity mucks.. saw all the plots, attended the meetings etc.
They set out on an advertising scheme... Cholesterol. Sent literature to doctors..JAMA, adds on tv. News on tv about cholesterol.. They kept lowering the numbers and scaring the public..
You have high cholesterol.. It kills. Just Kills..
They had a meeting.. a huge party with booze... celebrating and laughing.. evil... Like the population was the joke.. They had just created The BIGGEST cash COW  they said... ha ha ha
LIPITOR.... create the health crisis and sell the cure.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 18 Jul 2021, 11:17 pm » wrote: Yes, facts are tedious to effeminate cucks.

But here we are, having to expose you to them yet again.

The "vaccines" are experimental. The FDA has approved zero of them. They are in trials.

On behalf of science, thank you for volunteering. On behalf of I am not a lab rat, go **** yourself if you think you can persuade ME to volunteer.

Any business left between us unhandled, Skeet? If so, make more noises with your face and we'll get right to it.
https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-a ... cond-covid

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
SJConspirator » 18 Jul 2021, 11:06 pm » wrote: I have not got the vaccination for two reasons

Have you ever taken a prescription drug?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Blackvegetable » 18 Jul 2021, 11:44 pm » wrote: Have you ever taken a prescription drug?
Name one that works.. makes a person feel better.. OTHER then an antibiotic. That usually knocks out the problem.
I cant.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
sootedupCyndi » 18 Jul 2021, 11:47 pm » wrote: Name one that works.. makes a person feel better.. OTHER then an antibiotic. That usually knocks out the problem.
I cant.
Answer the question, please.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Yes, the FDA has not approved any vaccine as safe and effective, and still categorizes them as experimental and authorizes their use only as an emergency measure-. Thank you for the link confirming my statement, cuckiepoo

And AGAIN, thank you for your contribution to science. Without brave (some might say foolhardy) volunteers, whom would we use as test cases? Monkeys?.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 18 Jul 2021, 11:48 pm » wrote: Answer the question, please.

No questions, ape.

You ever answer questions put, so you are in no position to demand answers.

Now - back in the lap, cuck.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Blackvegetable » 18 Jul 2021, 11:48 pm » wrote: Answer the question, please.
No I asked YOU the question. Can you name a pill that really works.
Are you on any prescriptions?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Cannonpointer » 18 Jul 2021, 11:01 pm » wrote: "Experimental" is a legal term in this case. LEGALLY, the vaccines are still experimental - unproven.

They are in phase 1 trials. Thank you for volunteering. It's courageous dick suckers like you that help science move forward, lab rat. Image
The FDA is a very corrupt organization. People assume they really study the effects of meds before they release them. Not really all the time.. a fast study.. and out into the public..
Two medicines I can think of right off the top of my head.. VIOXX and CELEBREX. Thrown out into the population and pulled because people were dropping like flies..

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
sootedupCyndi » 19 Jul 2021, 12:01 am » wrote: The FDA is a very corrupt organization. People assume they really study the effects of meds before they release them. Not really all the time.. a fast study.. and out into the public..
Two medicines I can think of right off the top of my head.. VIOXX and CELEBREX. Thrown out into the population and pulled because people were dropping like flies..

Both made enough in profits to cover the law suits. Why do you hate capitalism?

Venezuela!

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
sootedupCyndi » 18 Jul 2021, 11:54 pm » wrote: No I asked YOU the question. Can you name a pill that really works.
Are you on any prescriptions?

His doctor has him on *** dick. :)

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Cannonpointer » 19 Jul 2021, 12:10 am » wrote: Both made enough in profits to cover the law suits. Why do you hate capitalism?

Venezuela!
Your being sarcastic. I guess you remember the lawsuits. LOL