This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Hank

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,141

My mother tested positive for covid-19 back in November of 2020, 
Her Symptoms were
  1. Fear
  2. Anxiety
  3. Moodiness caused by isolation
These symptoms were brought on from the constant on slaught of the news cycle that you're going to die if you get covid.  

She got the Moderna shot this past Thursday and her symptoms were
  1. Fever
  2. Chills
  3. Loss of appetite
  4. Soreness in her arm
  5. Fatigue 
  6. Nausea
  7. Aches and Pains throughout her body
  8. Irregular sleep
  9. Anxiety
  10. Fear
These symptoms started Thursday and are lingering today. I just left her house about an hour ago. 

I Want to add that I took care of my mother during her quarantine period and was in close proximity to her for hours at a time.  I had not been vaccinated nor did I wear a mask. I got tested for covid twice during those two weeks of her quarantine and both came back negative.  

Since I'm not big on Big Brother having my all my information and a so called legitimate  reason too track my movements, I listed my mother's cell phone #  on the testing forms. 



I'm just bewildered as to why would I want to get the vaccine. I don't fall into any risk categories of being hospitalized if I get covid, I get plenty of sunlight and excerise. 








 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 20,844
Location: cranium of a human

Hank » 17 Jul 2021, 4:12 pm » wrote: My mother tested positive for covid-19 back in November of 2020, 
Her Symptoms were
  1. Fear
  2. Anxiety
  3. Moodiness caused by isolation
These symptoms were brought on from the constant on slaught of the news cycle that you're going to die if you get covid.  

She got the Moderna shot this past Thursday and her symptoms were
  1. Fever
  2. Chills
  3. Loss of appetite
  4. Soreness in her arm
  5. Fatigue 
  6. Nausea
  7. Aches and Pains throughout her body
  8. Irregular sleep
  9. Anxiety
  10. Fear
These symptoms started Thursday and are lingering today. I just left her house about an hour ago. 

I Want to add that I took care of my mother during her quarantine period and was in close proximity to her for hours at a time.  I had not been vaccinated nor did I wear a mask. I got tested for covid twice during those two weeks of her quarantine and both came back negative.  

Since I'm not big on Big Brother having my all my information and a so called legitimate  reason too track my movements, I listed my mother's cell phone #  on the testing forms. 

I'm just bewildered as to why would I want to get the vaccine. I don't fall into any risk categories of being hospitalized if I get covid, I get plenty of sunlight and excerise.
Because of circumstances in my life, I got the shot months ago.

I didn't fear it any more than I feared The Virus.
Like I said, my life put me at the fork in the road.

My exposure to The Virus was pretty omnipresent.
I hardly ever wore a mask. Didn't spray down every surface. Etc.
My symptoms were eye-rolling, annoyance, moodiness.
Post-shot side effects were similar. Because of people, not jab and virus...

This year I feel like an Alien Abduction Subject.
I look back at the past year and think, "What the **** was THAT all about?!"

AND
Somehow while distracting us,
the aliens replaced our leader with an automaton that isn't quite paired with its remote control...

Weird year.
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,430

DeezerShoove » 17 Jul 2021, 8:26 pm » wrote: Because of circumstances in my life, I got the shot months ago.

I didn't fear it any more than I feared The Virus.
Like I said, my life put me at the fork in the road.

My exposure to The Virus was pretty omnipresent.
I hardly ever wore a mask. Didn't spray down every surface. Etc.
My symptoms were eye-rolling, annoyance, moodiness.
Post-shot side effects were similar. Because of people, not jab and virus...

This year I feel like an Alien Abduction Subject.
I look back at the past year and think, "What the **** was THAT all about?!"

AND
Somehow while distracting us,
the aliens replaced our leader with an automaton that isn't quite paired with its remote control...

Weird year.
Circumstances....not wanting to get covid.  Lol

User avatar
Independent

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,537

I’m wondering why the fda still won’t approve any  of the vaccines. What do they know?
 

User avatar
crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

User avatar
        
        
Posts: 41,378
Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
BeuracracyIndependent » 17 Jul 2021, 9:26 pm » wrote: I’m wondering why the fda still won’t approve any  of the vaccines. What do they know?
They know nothing. Bureaucracy.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,307
Politics: Fascist

Hank » 17 Jul 2021, 4:12 pm » wrote: My mother tested positive for covid-19 back in November of 2020, 
Her Symptoms were
  1. Fear
  2. Anxiety
  3. Moodiness caused by isolation
These symptoms were brought on from the constant on slaught of the news cycle that you're going to die if you get covid.  

She got the Moderna shot this past Thursday and her symptoms were
  1. Fever
  2. Chills
  3. Loss of appetite
  4. Soreness in her arm
  5. Fatigue 
  6. Nausea
  7. Aches and Pains throughout her body
  8. Irregular sleep
  9. Anxiety
  10. Fear
These symptoms started Thursday and are lingering today. I just left her house about an hour ago. 

I Want to add that I took care of my mother during her quarantine period and was in close proximity to her for hours at a time.  I had not been vaccinated nor did I wear a mask. I got tested for covid twice during those two weeks of her quarantine and both came back negative.  

Since I'm not big on Big Brother having my all my information and a so called legitimate  reason too track my movements, I listed my mother's cell phone #  on the testing forms. 

I'm just bewildered as to why would I want to get the vaccine. I don't fall into any risk categories of being hospitalized if I get covid, I get plenty of sunlight and excerise.

I have no interest in letting the government **** with my mrna.

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14,450
Politics: Liberal

Hank » 17 Jul 2021, 4:12 pm » wrote:

She got the Moderna shot this past Thursday and her symptoms were
  1. Fever
  2. Chills
  3. Loss of appetite
  4. Soreness in her arm
  5. Fatigue 
  6. Nausea
  7. Aches and Pains throughout her body
  8. Irregular sleep
 
She feels like crap because - it's working.  It will go away in a day or so.  I was sick as hell starting an hour after my second shot.  No big deal, the immune system at work.
 

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14,450
Politics: Liberal

Independent » 17 Jul 2021, 9:26 pm » wrote: I’m wondering why the fda still won’t approve any  of the vaccines. What do they know?

They might never approve any of them, but two billion people have gotten their shots and are still on their feet.  Don't be a ******, get your shots.
 

User avatar
Cedar

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 29,986
Politics: Classical Liberal

Pengwin » 18 Jul 2021, 1:26 am » wrote: They might never approve any of them, but two billion people have gotten their shots and are still on their feet.  Don't be a ******, get your shots.
Image

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14,450
Politics: Liberal


His insanity killed far more people than these vaccines ever will.
 

User avatar
Cedar

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 29,986
Politics: Classical Liberal

Pengwin » 18 Jul 2021, 2:29 am » wrote: His insanity killed far more people than these vaccines ever will.
Your vaccines are already 5 times more deadly than Jim Jones.
 

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,922
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Hank » 17 Jul 2021, 4:12 pm » wrote:
My mother tested positive for covid-19 back in November of 2020, 

 
Image
.
Image

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,922
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Cedar » 18 Jul 2021, 2:23 am » wrote:
Pengwin » 18 Jul 2021, 1:26 am » wrote: They might never approve any of them, but two billion people have gotten their shots and are still on their feet.  Don't be a ******, get your shots.
 
Image
 
Pengwin » 18 Jul 2021, 2:29 am » wrote: His insanity killed far more people than these vaccines ever will.
 
 
Cedar » 18 Jul 2021, 6:23 am » wrote: Your vaccines are already 5 times more deadly than Jim Jones.
 
Image
.
Image

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,430

Cedar » 18 Jul 2021, 6:23 am » wrote: Your vaccines are already 5 times more deadly than Jim Jones.
Fake news

User avatar
Cedar

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 29,986
Politics: Classical Liberal


User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,114
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Independent » 17 Jul 2021, 9:26 pm » wrote: I’m wondering why the fda still won’t approve any  of the vaccines. What do they know?
They have minimum duration times for test trials that haven't run yet and won't run until Jan 2022 at the earliest. The vaccines haven't been in subjects long enough to say with any degree of confidence that there are no longer term side effects. 
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,114
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
VAERS says 6k have died from the vaccine, take it up with the FDA. 
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,430

Neo » 18 Jul 2021, 7:49 am » wrote: VAERS says 6k have died from the vaccine, take it up with the FDA.
Your lack of evidence is noted

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,114
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 18 Jul 2021, 7:51 am » wrote: Your lack of evidence is noted
You don't know how to use the internet? No wonder you think blacks can't get ID cards.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... vents.html


More than 334 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 12, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,079 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,430

Neo » 18 Jul 2021, 7:53 am » wrote: You don't know how to use the internet? No wonder you think blacks can't get ID cards.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... vents.html

More than 334 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 12, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,079 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.
FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Arris, Benson13, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, crimsongulf, Deezer Shoove, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, omh, PaperLi [Bot], Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 665 guests