This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 10:17 am » wrote: I guess you dont know how government works

Explain where I am wrong...I'll wait?

Fact is, Scummer can't get his caucus in line.  If he could, getting things passed would be easy.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

ConsRule » 21 Jul 2021, 10:28 am » wrote: Explain where I am wrong...I'll wait?

Fact is, Scummer can't get his caucus in line.  If he could, getting things passed would be easy.
If only every Democrat agrees can they pass anything they want?

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Taipan » 21 Jul 2021, 10:01 am » wrote:

4.  Medicare For All.      Including all of the millions & millions of "new" wetbacks invading our nation right now across the Biden Open Border Crisis.  
"No, the United States wasnt being overrun by undocumented immigrants before Trump enacted his inhumane immigration policy."

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 10:30 am » wrote: If only every Democrat agrees can they pass anything they want?

Yes.  Scummer has to get two "D" Senators to agree to end the filibuster, then absolutely no republican support is needed to pass anything as long as dumbocrats "toe the line".  Dems control the House 222-213 (no republican votes needed), have operational control of the Senate...50-50 with VP breaking ties (no republican votes needed) and control the WH.  You may not like hearing that, but it doesn't make it wrong.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 21 Jul 2021, 11:00 am » wrote: Yes.  Scummer has to get two "D" Senators to agree to end the filibuster, then absolutely no republican support is needed to pass anything as long as dumbocrats "toe the line".  Dems control the House 222-213 (no republican votes needed), have operational control of the Senate...50-50 with VP breaking ties (no republican votes needed) and control the WH.  You may not like hearing that, but it doesn't make it wrong.
Ending the filibuster is a horrible idea.  Thank god Democrats disagree with this

By the way the Republicans never did this when they were in control 

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 11:01 am » wrote: Ending the filibuster is a horrible idea.  Thank god Democrats disagree with this

By the way the Republicans never did this when they were in control

Didn't say ending the filibuster was a good idea or that republicans did what I suggested.  Just that if dims don't get the things they want passed, it is THEIR fault.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 21 Jul 2021, 11:08 am » wrote: Didn't say ending the filibuster was a good idea or that republicans did what I suggested.  Just that if dims don't get the things they want passed, it is THEIR fault.
And when the Republicans dont get what they want it's their fault.    Duh

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 21 Jul 2021, 10:01 am » wrote: 4.  Medicare For All.      Including all of the millions & millions of "new" wetbacks invading
     our nation right now across the Biden Open Border Crisis.   This will cost our poor,
     little, country Trillions of Dollars.   Money that we just don't have.  Everyone should vote
     GOP in '22 & '24......... because the scum-sucking Dems are hurting the U.S.
Democrats gave up on single payer a long time ago.  

ending the filibuster doesn’t appear to be happening.  Mitch McConnel can stop anything the Democrats try to do.