This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Pengwin » 20 Jul 2021, 2:01 am » wrote: For the sake of argument, I'm a liberal, and Public Health matters more than Private Health.  That will always be true.
For the sake of argument... there's nothing healthy about you vaxxine nazis...don't pretend you give a f-k about the health of those who don't want to be injected with an experimental gene altering medicine... that's the thing that pisses me off the most... the incredible hypocrisy and self righteousness of you sick freaks...

I've seen the movie... it doesn't end well...

:blink:  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 20 Jul 2021, 2:01 am » wrote: For the sake of argument, I'm a liberal, and Public Health matters more than Private Health.  That will always be true.

you're not a liberal....you are a progressive communist

if you are going to play that game I'm Zeus...bow before me

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 20 Jul 2021, 4:48 am » wrote: For the sake of argument... there's nothing healthy about you vaxxine nazis...don't pretend you give a f-k about the health of those who don't want to be injected with an experimental gene altering medicine... that's the thing that pisses me off the most... the incredible hypocrisy and self righteousness of you sick freaks...

shoot yourself now.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Why, you don't believe the evil virus will kill me?

Or does it need to be now so you won't have to answer the question...

:die:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 20 Jul 2021, 7:21 am » wrote: Why, you don't believe the evil virus will kill me?

Or does it need to be now so you won't have to answer the question...

Menshevik,

There is a stated price...
​​​​​

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 20 Jul 2021, 7:26 am » wrote: Menshevik,

There is a stated price...​​​​​
Ah, back to the cryptic references again...

But you're right, there is a price.... I'll keep reminding you what a coward you are until you answer the question..

:die:  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Jantje_Smit » 20 Jul 2021, 4:48 am » wrote: For the sake of argument... there's nothing healthy about you vaxxine nazis...don't pretend you give a f-k about the health of those who don't want to be injected with an experimental gene altering medicine... that's the thing that pisses me off the most... the incredible hypocrisy and self righteousness of you sick freaks...

The "alteration" is your body makes some **** that looks like a virus and then promptly eats that and what told it to make the thing like a virus, and they both get destroyed.  Your DNA doesn't change, but your immune system knows what to look for, the same as all vaccines.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 20 Jul 2021, 3:49 pm » wrote: The "alteration" is your body makes some **** that looks like a virus and then promptly eats that and what told it to make the thing like a virus, and they both get destroyed.  Your DNA doesn't change, but your immune system knows what to look for, the same as all vaccines.
The propaganda says it's just the same as all other vaccines... but it isn't... and you know it...

But you don't know what other things it makes...I don't either... but I sure as hell won't let it get injected into my body by you freaks in order to find out...

You vaxxine nazis can go screw yourself

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 21 Jul 2021, 5:01 am » wrote: The propaganda says it's just the same as all other vaccines... but it isn't... and you know it...

But you don't know what other things it makes...I don't either... but I sure as hell won't let it get injected into my body by you freaks in order to find out...

You vaxxine nazis can go screw yourself

You are, for the most part, screwing yourself.

It's a deadly global pandemic.  We have vaccines. You are too stupid to take the very low risk on them for the much higher risk of getting sick, getting others sick, and dying.  That is - stupid and selfish.  Literally infantile.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Jul 2021, 11:30 pm » wrote: You are, for the most part, screwing yourself.
Nah, it's you vaxxine nazis and the health gestapo that want to screw me... but that's really not going to happen... you sick freaks will just have to go screw yourselves instead..
It's a deadly global pandemic.  We have vaccines. You are too stupid to take the very low risk on them for the much higher risk of getting sick, getting others sick, and dying.  That is - stupid and selfish.  Literally infantile.
And screw your fearmongering and fake moral outrage too... I don't give a f-k if granny of 95 dies in the nursing home with the evil virus... and I also don't give a f-k if you want to inject yourself with an experimental gene altering 'medicine'... that's the difference... well, one of the differences... lol... between you and me... I don't force my beliefs on other people... live and let live...

Oh, we have vaccines... that's exactly the problem... the 'we'...

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 22 Jul 2021, 4:24 am » wrote:
I don't give a f-k ...

About your life (in truth), or that of anyone else.  We know - It's all about you, only you matter, my little man.

And we will do the right thing, as usual, while you do only what you think is best for you.  That's why - you are always alone...

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 19 Jul 2021, 6:49 am » wrote:

I don’t know a single person that has died from it, not saying it doesn’t exist but it’s seriousness was blown way out of proportion.

Invest in some new glasses.....

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

HEALTH CARE; Court Sides With Voters
July 23, 2021
"Despite attempts by state Republicans to block it, more than 275,000 working Missourians are eligible to receive health care through the state’s Medicaid program, the state supreme court has ruled.

Last summer, 53 percent of Missouri voters supported a constitutional amendment to expand the state’s Medicaid program, part of the Affordable Care Act. That expansion was supposed to go into effect at the beginning of July 2021. But the state’s legislature refused to appropriate funds for it—even though the federal government will cover 90 percent of the costs—and the Republican governor, Mike Parson, withdrew the state’s federal application for the expansion.

But thanks to a unanimous ruling by the Missouri Supreme court on Thursday, which overturned a lower court ruling, the legislature now has to fund the expansion of the state’s Medicaid program, MO HealthNet. In a “per curiam” opinion, meaning it was not authored by a specific judge, the court wrote that the expansion was “valid and now in effect.”

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Meanwhile Comrade Smits....99% of the dying are Unvaccinated

How are the Vaccinations going in Russia? 

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post