This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Zeets2 » 21 Jul 2021, 1:50 pm » wrote: Yeah, sure we are!  Just keep supporting your demented Alzheimer's hero and his whore VP and everything will be great, at least until their stupidity causes you to lose both the House and the Senate next year!
U wish.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

supraTruth » 19 Jul 2021, 2:45 pm » wrote: Because the kids are still not vaccinated, & MASKLESS UNVACCINATED RNC SCUM ARE SPREADING THE VIRUS IN STORES!
How do you know they're RNC? Very few people wear masks any more, they can't all be Republicans, and I'm in a blue state.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 21 Jul 2021, 4:05 pm » wrote: How do you know they're RNC? Very few people wear masks any more, they can't all be Republicans, and I'm in a blue state.
https://twitter.com/RzstProgramming/sta ... 06693?s=20

Cedar

Share      Unread post

I never claimed none were Republicans, the public in general regardless of political affiliation is done with your ****.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 21 Jul 2021, 4:16 pm » wrote: I never claimed none were Republicans, the public in general regardless of political affiliation is done with your ****.
No, Americans are done with the RNC ****

Cedar

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 21 Jul 2021, 4:19 pm » wrote: No, Americans are done with the RNC ****

Reality doesn't agree with you, sorry. 95% of the country no longer wear masks, you can observe this on any street or any supermarket in America.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 21 Jul 2021, 4:23 pm » wrote: Reality doesn't agree with you, sorry. 95% of the country no longer wear masks, you can observe this on any street or any supermarket in America.
Which is why there is a resurgence of cases & hospitalizations.  Thanks, Fox & friends!

Cedar

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 21 Jul 2021, 4:38 pm » wrote: Which is why there is a resurgence of cases & hospitalizations.  Thanks, Fox & friends!

95% of the population doesn't watch Fox News, do you realize how silly you sound blaming Fox and the Republicans for the majority of Americans not wearing masks? The majority of democrats no longer wear masks but you want to blame Fox and the Republicans for that. You silly. :rofl:  

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 21 Jul 2021, 4:48 pm » wrote: 95% of the population doesn't watch Fox News, do you realize how silly you sound blaming Fox and the Republicans for the majority of Americans not wearing masks? The majority of democrats no longer wear masks but you want to blame Fox and the Republicans for that. You silly. Image
MASKLESS UNVACCINATED MAGA BRATS ARE SPREADING THE VIRUS & U RNC SCUM ARE SPREADING THE MISINFORMATION.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 21 Jul 2021, 5:17 pm » wrote: MASKLESS UNVACCINATED MAGA BRATS ARE SPREADING THE VIRUS & U RNC SCUM ARE SPREADING THE MISINFORMATION.
You silly. :rofl:   :die:  

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

supraTruth » 21 Jul 2021, 5:17 pm » wrote: MASKLESS UNVACCINATED MAGA BRATS ARE SPREADING THE VIRUS & U RNC SCUM ARE SPREADING THE MISINFORMATION.

I like Sandra Smith, Katie Pavlich, & Kayleigh McEnany.
You can trust what they say.         
I think Miss McEnany would make an excellent, 1st.-Class,
A++, Vice President in '24.                                         
:wave:  .

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Oh, so you're one of the handful of people who thinks it's a great idea to allow tens of thousands of illegals into this country WITHOUT checking them for Covid, which is one of the main reasons Biden's popularity has crashed with voters? 

I'd LOVE to hear from the brainless Biden supporters who thinks that's a wise policy.
Mainstream Media Cover-Up Proves Ineffective as Biden Poll Numbers Sink on Immigration
The Western Journal by Joe Saunders March 31, 2021

Harvard/Harris Poll Shows Disapproval of Biden Immigration Policies
And Americans don’t even know how bad they really are

Center for Immigration Studies By Andrew R. Arthur on June 29, 2021

Why Biden has an immigration policy problem

by Harry Enten, CNN  Updated 9:02 AM ET, Sat March 27, 2021

Voters unhappy with Biden handling of border crisis, polls reveal

by Anna Giaritelli, Homeland Security Reporter |  May 10, 2021 12:54

Concern among 73% of Americans over overflowing illegal immigration, poll finds
Jose Hermosa | The BL 03/16/21

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 22 Jul 2021, 8:18 am » wrote: Oh, so you're one of the handful of people who thinks it's a great idea to allow tens of thousands of illegals into this country WITHOUT checking them for Covid, which is one of the main reasons Biden's popularity has crashed with voters? 

I'd LOVE to hear from the brainless Biden supporters who thinks that's a wise policy.
MULTIPLE LIES FROM ZIT FACE, THEY CHECK FOR COVID when they catch them, & THEY STILL CATCH THEM!  WE DEMOCRATS JUST DON'T WANT OUR TAX$ WASTED ON AN UGLY *** INEFFECTIVE WALL THAT CAN BE CLIMBED OVER, CUT THROUGH OR TUNNELED UNDER, U DUMB **** tCON BASS TURD!

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 21 Jul 2021, 4:05 pm » wrote: How do you know they're RNC? Very few people wear masks any more, they can't all be Republicans, and I'm in a blue state.
I am proud of our town where most people still wear masks in stores because we know kids are still unvaccinated, & u never know when some unvaccinated maga scumbag will walk in without a mask.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 22 Jul 2021, 12:58 pm » wrote: I am proud of our town where most people still wear masks in stores because we know kids are still unvaccinated, & u never know when some unvaccinated maga scumbag will walk in without a mask.
You live in the Twilight Zone?

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 21 Jul 2021, 5:23 pm » wrote: I like Sandra Smith, Katie Pavlich, & Kayleigh McEnany.
You can trust what they say.         
I think Miss McEnany would make an excellent, 1st.-Class,
A++, Vice President in '24.                                         
Image  .
They are ALL PAINTED WHORES FREE TO U; of course U like them because 3 wives have already left your sorry worthless ***.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

supraTruth » 22 Jul 2021, 1:01 pm » wrote: They are ALL PAINTED WHORES FREE TO U; of course U like them because 3 wives have already left your sorry worthless ***.

Now,......that.......hurt my feelings.
Can I go back to my Dem "Safe-Space" at the college Student Union Hall now ??
Heheheheheeeee...........LOL....LOL.................
:die:   :die:  

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 22 Jul 2021, 1:01 pm » wrote: You live in the Twilight Zone?
Nope, just educated Americans who have helped keep COVID cases low throughout this pandemic by wearing masks & avoiding crowds.  

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 22 Jul 2021, 1:05 pm » wrote: Now,......that.......hurt my feelings.
Can I go back to my Dem "Safe-Space" at the college Student Union Hall now ??
Heheheheheeeee...........LOL....LOL.................
Image   Image
Just wear a mask.