This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Law suits need to be filed against Fox & Scum for spreading ANTI-VACCINATION & mask lies & the resultant deaths.   

All people need to continue wearing masks in stores because the UNVACCINATED RNC SCUM ALSO REFUSE TO WEAR MASKS BECAUSE U FOXAGANDA SCUM HAVE CONvinced them that it was all a HOAX to kick the 🍊🐷 ******* out!

U FOX DORKS & RNC POLITICAL WHORES DID THIS!  & U SCUM NEED TO BE SUED FOR DELIBERATELY SPREADING MISLEADING INFORMATION THAT HAS GOTTEN SO MANY AMERICANS MURDERED BY A BRAINLESS INVADER --- NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE & RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT!

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

supraTruth » 19 Jul 2021, 12:55 pm » wrote: Law suits need to be filed against Fox & Scum for spreading ANTI-VACCINATION & mask lies & the resultant deaths.   

All people need to continue wearing masks in stores because the UNVACCINATED RNC SCUM ALSO REFUSE TO WEAR MASKS BECAUSE U FOXAGANDA SCUM HAVE CONvinced them that it was all a HOAX to kick the 🍊🐷 ******* out!

U FOX DORKS & RNC POLITICAL WHORES DID THIS!  & U SCUM NEED TO BE SUED FOR DELIBERATELY SPREADING MISLEADING INFORMATION THAT HAS GOTTEN SO MANY AMERICANS MURDERED BY A BRAINLESS INVADER --- NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE & RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT!

Here's an idea!  Try minding your own **** business!  If YOU took the vaccine, WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE WHETHER OR NOT ANYONE ELSE DOES?
Amazing how all the phony "my body, my choice" abortion-loving liberals suddenly hate anyone else who CHOOSES to exercise THEIR right of choice!

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 19 Jul 2021, 12:55 pm » wrote: Law suits need to be filed against Fox & Scum for spreading ANTI-VACCINATION & mask lies & the resultant deaths.   

Apparently you have a problem with the 1st amendment.

If they are in compliance with state laws and store policies...**** you.  If you are scared and think you are going to die, stay locked in you domicile.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 19 Jul 2021, 2:23 pm » wrote: Here's an idea!  Try minding your own **** business!  If YOU took the vaccine, WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE WHETHER OR NOT ANYONE ELSE DOES?
Amazing how all the phony "my body, my choice" abortion-loving liberals suddenly hate anyone else who CHOOSES to exercise THEIR right of choice!
Because the kids are still not vaccinated, & MASKLESS UNVACCINATED RNC SCUM ARE SPREADING THE VIRUS IN STORES!

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 19 Jul 2021, 2:34 pm » wrote: Apparently you have a problem with the 1st amendment.

If they are in compliance with state laws and store policies...**** you.  If you are scared and think you are going to die, stay locked in you domicile.
GO EAT SOME MORE OF YOUR 🍊🐖TURDS.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 19 Jul 2021, 2:45 pm » wrote: Because the kids are still not vaccinated, & MASKLESS UNVACCINATED RNC SCUM ARE SPREADING THE VIRUS IN STORES!
If they're "spreading" the virus, it's being spread to those WHO HAVEN'T HAD THE VACCINE YET!  Aren't they exactly the ones you stupid liberals want to see die for exercising their choice?  And the pandemic has a MINISCULE rate of serious illness in children, much less than virtually ANY OTHER COMMUNICABLE DISEASE like Aids, TB, SARS, and Ebola among others!

When you leftist idiots start demanding masks for people with Aids or TB, you be sure to get back to us with your racist rants, OK?  And YES, YOU'RE A RACIST because blacks are the largest group of unvaccinated Americans, AND MOST OF THEM ARE DEMOCRATS, YOU MORON!

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Do Americans need ANY more proof of what SCUMBAGS Tucker Carlson & RNC FOXAGANDA CULTISTS ARE?
https://twitter.com/RzstProgramming/sta ... 06693?s=20 
Three kids were sitting on a bench in southeast Pennsylvania when adults came up to harass them about wearing masks.  "What are you doing out here?" a male adult's voice asks the kids.  "What do you idiots — face mask—" a woman's voice can be heard saying.
"Where are your parents at?" the woman asks. "They have you out here masked?"  "Why are you wearing a mask?" the man asks.
 "You don't need to wear them, you know that?" the man says.  "Why the hell you wearing a mask out?  Where's your mom and dad?" the woman asks.
 The kids can be heard mumbling that the CDC said that it's safer.
 "How come you ain't dead yet," the man asks.
 "Yeah," the woman follows."Take it off!" the man says before the video cuts off.
 The interesting part of the video is that it was the woman who appeared to be filming their attack on the kids. She had to have uploaded it to social media to further attack the youth.

The people in the video are following the instruction of Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who told viewers on April 26 that they should accost Americans they see wearing masks and call 911  "So the next time you see someone in a mask on the sidewalk or on the bike path, do not hesitate," Carlson told his audience. "Ask politely but firmly, 'Would you please take off your mask? Science shows there is no reason for you to be wearing it. Your mask is making me uncomfortable.'"
 "Call the police immediately, contact child protective services," he told the Fox News audience.  
At the time, former FBI Agent Asha Rangappa tweeted about how dangerous it was to instruct his audience to do this.  Clearly, the people were more agitated and confrontational than Carlson told them to be and they didn't appear to call the police or child protective services.
https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/statu ... 80545?s=20 
**** RNC SCUMBAGS THAT DID NOTHING TO TRY TO SNUFF OUT THIS ALIEN INVASION!
https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/stat ... 35744?s=20 

COVIDIOT REX                   ImageImage
https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/statu ... 63076?s=20
Last edited by supraTruth on 19 Jul 2021, 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

I gave  you seven greenies! Never done that before!
Now, you owe me!
:lol:  

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

republiKLANS (the Dumb Party) care so much about their Fellow Americans don't they...

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 19 Jul 2021, 3:07 pm » wrote: If they're "spreading" the virus, it's being spread to those WHO HAVEN'T HAD THE VACCINE YET!  Aren't they exactly the ones you stupid liberals want to see die for exercising their choice?  And the pandemic has a MINISCULE rate of serious illness in children, much less than virtually ANY OTHER COMMUNICABLE DISEASE like Aids, TB, SARS, and Ebola among others!

When you leftist idiots start demanding masks for people with Aids or TB, you be sure to get back to us with your racist rants, OK?  And YES, YOU'RE A RACIST because blacks are the largest group of unvaccinated Americans, AND MOST OF THEM ARE DEMOCRATS, YOU MORON!
I just want to see this **** end, & I know it won't until EVERY1 PITCHES IN AND FIGHTS IT LIKE THE REAL WAR THAT IT IS, instead of the hoax & joke u ******* RAND PAUL & 🍊🐷 RNC SCUM TRY TO MAKE IT!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 19 Jul 2021, 2:23 pm » wrote: Here's an idea!  Try minding your own **** business!  If YOU took the vaccine, WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE WHETHER OR NOT ANYONE ELSE DOES?
Pregnancy isn't contagious..

No....really!

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 20 Jul 2021, 8:57 pm » wrote: Pregnancy isn't contagious..

No....really!
Oh, so that nullifies the "my body, my choice" freedom that libs demand?  You're saying that only applies when I want to murder an infant, and not when someone might catch the flu?

OK, I think I've got it now. 
Intentional Murder: acceptable and must be ignored by law whenever convenient
The sniffles: suspend the 1st, 4th, and 10th Amendments and imprison anyone who won't comply  

It's great that you lay out these critical differences in the privacy laws according to your own warped ideology, no matter what scenario your incredibly ridiculous your circular logic can create in your feeble brain. And the fact that it's carried down from the Mount by a mumbling, senile moron and the whore you elected makes it SO much more acceptable to those of us with a brain.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 20 Jul 2021, 8:54 pm » wrote: I just want to see this **** end, & I know it won't until EVERY1 PITCHES IN AND FIGHTS IT LIKE THE REAL WAR THAT IT IS, instead of the hoax & joke u ******* RAND PAUL & 🍊🐷 RNC SCUM TRY TO MAKE IT!
Well, I'd like to end the scourge of Aids also, so why don't the rules you make up cover that, and force anyone who has THAT virus be barred from ever having sex again and be jailed to stop the spread of that?

Now try running THIS through your otherwise empty head and give me an honest answer:
IF THE CORONAVIRUS WAS CONTRACTED ONLY THROUGH GAY SEX, DO YOU THINK THE SAME KIND OF PROPHYLACTIC MEASURES WOULD HAVE BEEN ORDERED?

Maybe if libs like you had a brain (and a sense of irony) you'd realize that such stupidity IS REALLY the joke, and not the words of a doctor like Rand Paul.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 21 Jul 2021, 8:29 am » wrote: Well, I'd like to end the scourge of Aids also, so why don't the rules you make up cover that, and force anyone who has THAT virus be barred from ever having sex again and be jailed to stop the spread of that?

Now try running THIS through your otherwise empty head and give me an honest answer:
IF THE CORONAVIRUS WAS CONTRACTED ONLY THROUGH GAY SEX, DO YOU THINK THE SAME KIND OF PROPHYLACTIC MEASURES WOULD HAVE BEEN ORDERED?

Maybe if libs like you had a brain (and a sense of irony) you'd realize that such stupidity IS REALLY the joke, and not the words of a doctor like Rand Paul.
Is there a vaccination for AIDS?  Will masks stop it?  DO MAGA BRATS SPREAD IT WITH THEIR CONtrails following them in stores?

U RNC SCUM ARE SUCH IDIOTS WITH YOUR ******* ANALOGIES!

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 21 Jul 2021, 12:56 pm » wrote: Is there a vaccination for AIDS?  Will masks stop it?  DO MAGA BRATS SPREAD IT WITH THEIR CONtrails following them in stores?

U RNC SCUM ARE SUCH IDIOTS WITH YOUR ******* ANALOGIES!

Outlawing gay sex would stop it!  So why don't you support that?

Here's the perfect example of the wisdom that idiot liberals believe in:

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 21 Jul 2021, 1:04 pm » wrote: Outlawing gay sex would stop it!  So why don't you support that?

Here's the perfect example of the wisdom that idiot liberals believe in:
Like I said, u RNC scum are just DUMB **** idiots.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 21 Jul 2021, 1:14 pm » wrote: Like I said, u RNC scum are just DUMB **** idiots.

Yeah, sure we are!  Just keep supporting your demented Alzheimer's hero and his whore VP and everything will be great, at least until their stupidity causes you to lose both the House and the Senate next year!