This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 21 Jul 2021, 7:27 am » wrote: Image   Image  

...all you do is offer your opinions Image  as to [essentially] 'what money is used for', etc. [similar to the typical ninny who smugly blathers nothing but 'money is the root of all evil'-type bullsh!t]  Image  

...you have never [and i bet will never] offer any insights into our hideous 'monetary reality' such as 'who creates our money and how do they do it'? ... you just don't understand the reality...like so many other republicrat-level sh!t Image  spewers... word...  Image  

Opinions are about topics being debated, I am describing the kinetics of mutually evolving as taking place in real time of populating event horizons in the total sum of over 7.8 billion estimated living here now.

Opinions and *******, fertilized cells becoming the brain of the conceived replacement who's DNA consists of 50% parents, 25% grandparents, 12.5% great grandparents.

Absolute zero isn't a temperature reading. it is time is stationary to molecular content compounding from finite matter into infinite combinations manifested so far and like snowflakes of water below freezing is fertilized cells are never same DNA twice and even in cloning, life being simultaneously separated now each clone would become its own displacement.

You know so much about money, how much of thermal dynamics are you able to translate into life being one of a kind now?

peepee

Share      Unread post

omh » 21 Jul 2021, 7:36 am » wrote: Opinions are about topics being debated,
....apparently you have some 'opinions' about how the gulf oil spill could have been better handled... i take it you have some knowledge, expertise, etc., in the realm of deep sea oil drilling?... if not, your 'opinions' on the topic are sh!t, right?...

....therefore i have concluded that your opinions about 'money creation and issuance' are sh!t...   Image  

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 21 Jul 2021, 7:47 am » wrote:  

:rolleyes:  
....apparently you have some 'opinions' about how the gulf oil spill could have been better handled... i take it you have some knowledge, expertise, etc., in the realm of deep sea oil drilling?... if not, your 'opinions' on the topic are sh!t, right?...

....therefore i have concluded your opinions about 'money' are sh!t...   ;)  
My opinion was implemented and it was sealed within 3 weeks of my sending an email to deep water horizon I got the address from my congressman's office while experts projected in the media minimum of another month or longer.

I got tired of it being constantly advertised as a strike against homo sapiens as intellectual humans are a superior race in their mind's eye among the 6 pyramids of franchising people in social narratives cradle to grave.

It is what inspired me to come up with my origami to explain constant event horizons between reproductions actively alive now. But I was doing my origami before the Deepwater Horizon event happened.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 8:56 am » wrote:
the spokespersons for these companies lie through their teeth, the have no intention of lowering emissions, they seek to increase them.  They NEED pollution like a fat kid needs cake
Shell receives X carbon credits which it can use, exceed, or sell. If it uses only the credits allotted, it stops production once the credits run out.  If it exceeds, it pays a tax on the overage.  If it sells, it can limit production and pocket the cash.

What's to stop the Shell CEO/Board from selling all their credits, pocketing the money, continuing normal production, then sailing away in their golden parachutes kicking the can to an incoming CEO/Board to worry about the tax?

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

GeorgeWashington » 21 Jul 2021, 9:38 am » wrote: Shell receives X carbon credits which it can use, exceed, or sell. If it uses only the credits allotted, it stops production once the credits run out.  If it exceeds, it pays a tax on the overage.  If it sells, it can limit production and pocket the cash.

What's to stop the Shell CEO/Board from selling all their credits, pocketing the money, continuing normal production, then sailing away in their golden parachutes kicking the can to an incoming CEO/Board to worry about the tax?

Whats to stop the rest of us from boycotting all products not made locally and putting Shell out of business?  Cuz without the need for shipping everything globally, the market demand for fuel would drop by 60 to 80%.  And without that expensive, wasteful shipping, greenhouse gasses would be greatly diminished.

Can you not see how their very business model depends on and perpetuates the thing they claim to be fighting (pollution)?

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Dleted

peepee

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 9:47 am » wrote: Whats to stop the rest of us from boycotting all products not made locally and putting Shell out of business?
...gasoline, etc., is not 'made locally' in many places...it is considered a staple...boycotting is not an option here, puppet critic....  Image  

omh

Share      Unread post

GeorgeWashington » 21 Jul 2021, 9:38 am » wrote: Shell receives X carbon credits which it can use, exceed, or sell. If it uses only the credits allotted, it stops production once the credits run out.  If it exceeds, it pays a tax on the overage.  If it sells, it can limit production and pocket the cash.

gee bitcoin embezzlement. Exchanging symbolic values for one type of substance. tisk tisk. Naughty naughty.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL

And leave with a big huge severance.. I watched those clowns.. on selling platforms.. move from company to company .. just like musical chairs. Ruin every place they went. Most were gay. They all looked alike to me. :)  

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

peepee
...gasoline, etc., is not 'made locally' in many places...it is considered a staple...boycotting is not an option here, puppet critic....  Image

peepee

Share      Unread post

...[apparently the 'the puppet critic' is not amused!... :rofl:  ....if he's honest he'd like to see me thrown off or dead but i really really really want him around as an example!...]  ;)    

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 22 Jul 2021, 7:05 am » wrote: ...[apparently the 'the puppet critic' is not amused!... :rofl:  ....if he's honest he'd like to see me thrown off or dead but i really really really want him around as an example!...]  ;)    
Change your social mentality from never accepting life in plain sight to navigating time mutually occupying space now as individually displaced proportionately here in the atmosphere between last generation arrived and 1 of 16 great great grandparent generation ABOVE GROUND AND OF SOUND BRAIN.

You won't, I know, because you haven't so far.

peepee

Share      Unread post

omh » 21 Jul 2021, 7:50 am » wrote: My opinion was implemented and it was sealed within 3 weeks of my sending an email to deep water horizon I got the address from my congressman's office while experts projected in the media minimum of another month or longer. 
....were you publicly acknowledged for your contribution to mankind or did one of ((((THE [email protected]$)))) take credit?.... 

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 22 Jul 2021, 7:11 am » wrote: ....were you publicly acknowledged for your contribution to mankind or did one of ((((THE [email protected]$)))) take credit?.... 
I sent the e-mail to help close the leak faster than experts were going a different route. they went the method I suggested altering the details a bit. Leak closed month earlier than established before my suggestion was given.

Do the right thing or protect corrupted methods of controlling tomorrows now. See which side of history you picked and I already knew the one I took.

peepee

Share      Unread post

omh » 22 Jul 2021, 7:16 am » wrote: I sent the e-mail to help close the leak faster than experts were going a different route. they went the method I suggested altering the details a bit. Leak closed month earlier than established before my suggestion was given.
...it seems to me that would make you an expert among experts...surely you were publicly acknowledged or rewarded financially for this contribution to mankind?..

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 22 Jul 2021, 7:25 am » wrote: ...it seems to me that would make you an expert among experts...surely you were publicly acknowledged or rewarded financially for this contribution to mankind?..

nope. I signed the email Nostradamus' "One Male" and they never sent a return email to my account. Only thing I did see was one day at work there was a tv on Fox and Friends did a blip about an anonymous tip email sent to DeepwaterHorizon.org and that was sent to some college professor in California to verify it would work and it worked with some changes in details.

I explain where humanity went wrong historically ignoring biology eternally separates reproductions in ancestral series parallel to mutually evolving here now and everyone behaves just like you do in separate ways to interpret living cannot be limited to mutually evolving here so far.

Adapted to one sided realities all the time I was alive. ssdd.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

I really want latte sipping liberals who drive around with a “coexist” bumper sticker to weigh in here, because they are the ones who most strongly push the global warming panic.

If the sky is falling from greenhouse gas emissions, why do you continue to go on Amazon and order 1 day shipping from China ? Can you not see how YOUR habits are creating the problems you imagine?

peepee

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 27 Jul 2021, 9:56 am » wrote: I really want latte sipping liberals who drive around with a “coexist” bumper sticker to weigh in here, because they are the ones who most strongly push the global warming panic...
...the banksters are the people 'mo$t $trongly pu$hing the global warming panic' and everything el$e, puppet critic...  :wave:  

[jethro bodine has nothing on this rube!]  :rofl:   :clap:   :wave: