This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 19 Jul 2021, 9:14 pm » wrote: I am a proven breeder who has never wrapped his lips around another man's penis..

You?

You paid the child support. Who made the kid remains an open question, cuck. Who raised her - on your dime - was another man.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
crimsongulf » 19 Jul 2021, 9:21 pm » wrote: You are assuming that I read your drivel.  I asked why you would subscribe to Bloomie.  It has piss poor financial info and is basically MSLSD masquerading as a worthy site.
It has piss poor financial info
Have you ever heard of a "bloomberg terminal"?
and is basically MSLSD masquerading as a worthy site.
unless you subscribe, you would have no way of knowing...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 19 Jul 2021, 9:26 pm » wrote: You paid the child support. Who made the kid remains an open question, cuck. Who raised her - on your dime - was another man.
I was the custodial parent for all but 4 of her 22.5 years...

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 19 Jul 2021, 9:27 pm » wrote: I was the custodial parent for all but 4 of her 22.5 years...

Wait - you got stuck with child support AND another guy's kid?

Wow - you take beta to new lows, cuck dad.

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
Blackvegetable » 19 Jul 2021, 9:26 pm » wrote: Have you ever heard of a "bloomberg terminal"?

unless you subscribe, you would have no way of knowing...

I guess I wouldn't because I see no need to subscribe to a financial site that feels it needs to interject politics.

I mainly make my own choices but the single managed account that I have is JP.

I ain't broke and have never felt the need to live my life on a web forum attempting to promote intelligence that I don't have.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Cannonpointer » 19 Jul 2021, 9:28 pm » wrote: Wait - you got stuck with child support AND another guy's kid?

Wow - you take beta to new lows, cuck dad.
that was savagely hilarious 😆 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
crimsongulf » 19 Jul 2021, 9:36 pm » wrote: I guess I wouldn't because I see no need to subscribe to a financial site that feels it needs to interject politics.

I mainly make my own choices but the single managed account that I have is JP.

I ain't broke and have never felt the need to live my life on a web forum attempting to promote intelligence that I don't have.
Or you could just stop bluffing, Foghorn.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
SJConspirator » 19 Jul 2021, 9:41 pm » wrote: that was savagely hilarious 😆
Do you have any kids?

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

AbitaBeer
How is that smoker under a shed going?

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

unlike you and others, I don’t share personal info on this forum.  I’m not going to be the next target of CPs cannonballs  :D  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
SJConspirator » 19 Jul 2021, 9:47 pm » wrote: unlike you and others, I don’t share personal info on this forum.  I’m not going to be the next target of CPs cannonballs  Image
It's a principle thing, I bet.

CP doesn't, because he is a flaming homosexual.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
crimsongulf » 19 Jul 2021, 9:43 pm » wrote: How is that smoker under a shed going?
What is this ******* "under a shed" ****?

Do you remember?

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

AbitaBeer
Blackvegetable » 19 Jul 2021, 9:50 pm » wrote: What is this ******* "under a shed" ****?

Do you remember?

Absolutely, but seems you do not.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 19 Jul 2021, 8:45 pm » wrote: Spending a paltry 1,000 bucks per citizen, a community of one million could install a billion dollars worth of greenhouse space. Using garbage from local restaurants for compost, cities could produce organic, hot house vegetables for the local market. And they could enrich those greenhouses with locally captured C02.

The saved emissions and captured carbon would likely bring such cities to a carbon neutral rating.

Creating solutions is much easier than inventing and propagandizing fake problems. But there's no money in solutions - for the rats, I mean.

this is actually kind of genius.  It would kill like 5 birds with one stone.

1.  Greatly reduce pollution and the need for landfills
2.  Make everybody eat healthier, which in turn lowers medical costs (a healthy populace = less profits for big pharma)
3.  Foster a sense of civic pride in the youth, when restaurant work instills a sense of achievement instead of the hollow dead feeling of working at a global franchise chain like McDonalds
4.  Cleaner air to breathe, more oxygen for humans, more co2 for the plants.. a win win
5.  Insert random benefit here.. there would be so many

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
crimsongulf » 19 Jul 2021, 9:51 pm » wrote: Absolutely, but seems you do not.
No...I don't...

But, in truth, I haven't spent much of my life ruling ****, Alabama.

Last edited by Blackvegetable on 19 Jul 2021, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
SJConspirator » 19 Jul 2021, 9:58 pm » wrote: this is actually kind of genius.  It would kill like 5 birds with one stone.

1.  Greatly reduce pollution and the need for landfills
2.  Make everybody eat healthier, which in turn lowers medical costs (a healthy populace = less profits for big pharma)
3.  Foster a sense of civic pride in the youth, when restaurant work instills a sense of achievement instead of the hollow dead feeling of working at a global franchise chain like McDonalds
4.  Cleaner air to breathe, more oxygen for humans, more co2 for the plants.. a win win
5.  Insert random benefit here.. there would be so many

And it's a solution that a regular **** joe came up with. You don't think there are plenty of great ideas being proffered by America's technocrats? But the leadership gets away with being do-nothings, because the activists are more interested in preening and virtue signalling than they are in thinking about the next generation.

I hate pointing fingers at generations - it's so cliche. But I have to say that boomers suck. It was the boomer generation that turned protest into self glorification for the purpose of virtue signalling. And this current generation has taken the practice to new lows. NO ONE wants a fix. EVERYONE wants a perch.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 19 Jul 2021, 9:41 pm » wrote: Or you could just stop bluffing, Foghorn.

Projection, turd.

CG could buy and sell you.

Well, he could buy you, anyway. Selling you would take some real doing. :LOL:   :wave:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 19 Jul 2021, 10:02 pm » wrote: And it's a solution that a regular **** joe came up with. You don't think there are plenty of great ideas being proffered by America's technocrats? But the leadership gets away with being do-nothings, because the activists are more interested in preening and virtue signalling than they are in thinking about the next generation.

I hate pointing fingers at generations - it's so cliche. But I have to say that boomers suck. It was the boomer generation that turned protest into self glorification for the purpose of virtue signalling. And this current generation has taken the practice to new lows. NO ONE wants a fix. EVERYONE wants a perch.
And it's a solution that a regular **** joe came up with. 

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

AbitaBeer
Blackvegetable » 19 Jul 2021, 10:01 pm » wrote: No...I don't...

But, in truth, I haven't spent much of my life ruling ****, Alabama.

Well, ole Bama could buy and sell your gimlet welfare *** 4 times before lunch.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
crimsongulf » 19 Jul 2021, 10:04 pm » wrote: Well, ole Bama could buy and sell your gimlet welfare *** 4 times before lunch.
Let's see if you can get something to my mailbox first.