Have you ever heard of a "bloomberg terminal"?It has piss poor financial info
unless you subscribe, you would have no way of knowing...and is basically MSLSD masquerading as a worthy site.
Or you could just stop bluffing, Foghorn.crimsongulf » 19 Jul 2021, 9:36 pm » wrote: ↑
I mainly make my own choices but the single managed account that I have is JP.
I ain't broke and have never felt the need to live my life on a web forum attempting to promote intelligence that I don't have.
Cannonpointer » 19 Jul 2021, 8:45 pm » wrote: ↑
The saved emissions and captured carbon would likely bring such cities to a carbon neutral rating.
Creating solutions is much easier than inventing and propagandizing fake problems. But there's no money in solutions - for the rats, I mean.
SJConspirator » 19 Jul 2021, 9:58 pm » wrote: ↑
1. Greatly reduce pollution and the need for landfills
2. Make everybody eat healthier, which in turn lowers medical costs (a healthy populace = less profits for big pharma)
3. Foster a sense of civic pride in the youth, when restaurant work instills a sense of achievement instead of the hollow dead feeling of working at a global franchise chain like McDonalds
4. Cleaner air to breathe, more oxygen for humans, more co2 for the plants.. a win win
5. Insert random benefit here.. there would be so many
Cannonpointer » 19 Jul 2021, 10:02 pm » wrote: ↑
I hate pointing fingers at generations - it's so cliche. But I have to say that boomers suck. It was the boomer generation that turned protest into self glorification for the purpose of virtue signalling. And this current generation has taken the practice to new lows. NO ONE wants a fix. EVERYONE wants a perch.
And it's a solution that a regular **** joe came up with.
Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Deezer Shoove, Famagusta, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jon, nefarious101, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Older Guy, omh, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, razoo, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 601 guests