This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Atomicblonde » 20 Jul 2021, 11:17 am » wrote: Banning people on social media platforms has gone too far.
Jonrul bans me all the time. 

Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Republican PartyDoctorBeer
DennisTheMenace » 21 Jul 2021, 5:38 am » wrote: Jonrul bans me all the time. 
.org still has be banned - sort of . I can log on. I just can’t post. Weird. 

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Atomicblonde » 21 Jul 2021, 5:39 am » wrote: .org still has be banned - sort of . I can log on. I just can’t post. Weird.
What is the sin you committed at .org?  Did you offend Kfools? 

Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 21 Jul 2021, 5:47 am » wrote: What is the sin you committed at .org?  Did you offend Kfools? 
I guess. I was never given an explanation. Or a warning. 
I may have got a little chummy/flirty with him lol
Joking of course. 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Vegasgiants » 20 Jul 2021, 7:58 am » wrote: You know that is a fictional character.....right?  Lol
You know there's nothing fictional about this... right?

lol

:blink:  

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Atomicblonde » 21 Jul 2021, 6:02 am » wrote: I guess. I was never given an explanation. Or a warning. 
I may have got a little chummy/flirty with him lol
Joking of course.
That dude needs some grill work.  Have seen his lower teeth?  

He could eat corn-on-the-cob through a picket fence. 

Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 21 Jul 2021, 6:08 am » wrote: That dude needs some grill work.  Have seen his lower teeth?  

He could eat corn-on-the-cob through a picket fence. 
I’m not going to bad mouth kfools. 
I WILL say that censorship and banning has gone way to far. I am an example of that. This is a bigger problem on all social media platforms. 
for a NHB platform- there sure seems to be a contradiction to the title. 
personality conflicts, people being annoying- these things seem pretty petty to ban people. 
if one wants to own a forum - they should not be so trigger happy . They just shoot themselves in the foot. 

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Atomicblonde » 21 Jul 2021, 6:14 am » wrote: I’m not going to bad mouth kfools. 
I WILL say that censorship and banning has gone way to far. I am an example of that. This is a bigger problem on all social media platforms. 
for a NHB platform- there sure seems to be a contradiction to the title. 
personality conflicts, people being annoying- these things seem pretty petty to ban people. 
if one wants to own a forum - they should not be so trigger happy . They just shoot themselves in the foot.
"Bad mouth"  :clap:  

That's funny.  Considering how his lower teeth are like a jigsaw puzzle. :rofl:  

Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 21 Jul 2021, 6:19 am » wrote: "Bad mouth"  Image  

That's funny.  Considering how his lower teeth are like a jigsaw puzzle. Image  
I have not noticed. I will not watch his video rants any longer. 

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Atomicblonde » 21 Jul 2021, 6:21 am » wrote: I have not noticed. I will not watch his video rants any longer.
Well done.  Image  
https://youtu.be/NSD11dnphg0

Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

hold up. YOU have been one of the worst people to me on the other forum. My memory is long. 

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Atomicblonde » 21 Jul 2021, 6:36 am » wrote: hold up. YOU have been one of the worst people to me on the other forum. My memory is long.
Your memory is long...like a horse?  Do have a Marjorie Taylor Greene like horse face? 

When one wakes up and smells the coffee...I become an alley.  Image  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

DennisTheMenace » 21 Jul 2021, 6:43 am » wrote: Your memory is long...like a horse?  Do have a Marjorie Taylor Greene like horse face? 

Like a bowling alley?

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Huey » 21 Jul 2021, 6:54 am » wrote: Like a bowling alley?
Like the flight deck of an Aircraft Carrier. 

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Vegasgiants » 20 Jul 2021, 7:58 am » wrote: You know that is a fictional character.....right?  Lol
Is it?

Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 21 Jul 2021, 6:43 am » wrote: Your memory is long...like a horse?  Do have a Marjorie Taylor Greene like horse face? 

you’ve seen my face. I may not be stunning- but I’m pretty enough. No horse face - my face is round like the moon 

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Huey » 20 Jul 2021, 8:01 am » wrote: In modern culture, the term "Big Brother" has entered the lexicon as a synonym for abuse of government power, particularly in respect to civil liberties, often specifically related to mass surveillance.
Tell us all how this is a violation of our free speech First Amendment guaranteed rights. :rolleyes:  
Just as a little taste...we got smarmy Jewboy Ben Shapiro (I slapped around more than one of these little ****** after confirmation class at the synagogue) telling us that the First Amendment says it's not Twitter's job or Facebook's "job" to censor anybody speech on their platforms.  Maybe he is correct, maybe not.  But what it is...is Twitter and FB's right to remove speech that they don't like.  Twitter and FB are not the government they are private businesses, the First Amendment has nothing to do with it.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Atomicblonde » 21 Jul 2021, 7:10 am » wrote: you’ve seen my face. I may not be stunning- but I’m pretty enough. No horse face - my face is round like the moon
Better to receive the NASA moon rover?

Are you saying you suck a good dick? 

https://youtu.be/LhOXGYtWvIw

Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 21 Jul 2021, 7:49 am » wrote: Better to receive the NASA moon rover?

Are you saying you suck a good dick? 

https://youtu.be/LhOXGYtWvIw
Oh. That’s the Dennis I remember 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 7:42 am » wrote: Tell us all how this is a violation of our free speech First Amendment guaranteed rights. Image  
Just as a little taste...we got smarmy Jewboy Ben Shapiro (I slapped around more than one of these little ****** after confirmation class at the synagogue) telling us that the First Amendment says it's not Twitter's job or Facebook's "job" to censor anybody speech on their platforms.  Maybe he is correct, maybe not.  But what it is...is Twitter and FB's right to remove speech that they don't like.  Twitter and FB are not the government they are private businesses, the First Amendment has nothing to do with it.

A little racist and bigoted are we?  Or is it OK for lefties to use the word ******?  **** off, bigot.

You are supposed to be an educated man but you are not very smart.  If FB was doing this on its own that is one thing.  When the Admin ADMITS they are flagging posts and sending them to Social Media and labeling them misinformation that is government "suggesting" what should be posted and what shouldn't be.  When the Admin admits they are working with the Media concerning this that is quite another issue.

Nod when you get it, bigot.