This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Atomicblonde » 21 Jul 2021, 7:53 am » wrote: Oh. That’s the Dennis I remember
****...you've never gave me a blow job.  I'm still waiting for it. 

Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Republican PartyDoctorBeer
DennisTheMenace » 21 Jul 2021, 8:00 am » wrote: ****...you've never gave me a blow job.  I'm still waiting for it. 
Ugh. Keep waiting. 

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Is Kfools still waiting?

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Huey » 20 Jul 2021, 7:53 am » wrote:

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING.......

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

You think a actual big brother exists?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 8:46 am » wrote: You think a actual big brother exists?
You think I'm going to take the trouble to log off so I can see what you wrote about me?

But maybe I will if it gets some posts from other people than just yourself... I appreciate the gesture though.... it's good to know I hurt your feelings... I would give you five greenies but since you banned me from your tribute I can't do that...

:die:  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Huey » 21 Jul 2021, 7:53 am » wrote: A little racist and bigoted are we?  Or is it OK for lefties to use the word ******?  **** off, bigot.

You are supposed to be an educated man but you are not very smart.  If FB was doing this on its own that is one thing.  When the Admin ADMITS they are flagging posts and sending them to Social Media and labeling them misinformation that is government "suggesting" what should be posted and what shouldn't be.  When the Admin admits they are working with the Media concerning this that is quite another issue.

Nod when you get it, bigot.
It doesn't matter if the Biden Administration is flagging posts or screaming bloody murder.  FB and Titter are private companies.  They can tell Biden to go **** himself if they want to.  And they can limit any speech they want because the First Amendment does not apply to private business.  So it's "no shoes, no shirt, no mask, no service and PS - no offensive speech."  Don't like it?  Too ****' bad.

But that ain't the point ****.  The point is you're **** hypocrite.  Blubbering about Biden encouraging various platforms to discourage hate speech and spewing disinformation when Trump spent four **** years exerting his office and his authority and his criticism, spewing "fake news" at any platform or media organization that did anything but suck his little dickhead 24/7.  So I'm gonna take the same position yiu ******* are so fond of day after day and say to you...

THEY ALL DO IT.  GET THE **** OVER IT.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 1:29 pm » wrote: It doesn't matter if the Biden Administration is flagging posts or screaming bloody murder.  FB and Titter are private companies.  They can tell Biden to go **** himself if they want to.  And they can limit any speech they want because the First Amendment does not apply to private business.  So it's "no shoes, no shirt, no mask, no service and PS - no offensive speech."  Don't like it?  Too ****' bad.

But that ain't the point ****.  The point is you're **** hypocrite.  Blubbering about Biden encouraging various platforms to discourage hate speech and spewing disinformation when Trump spent four **** years exerting his office and his authority and his criticism, spewing "fake news" at any platform or media organization that did anything but suck his little dickhead 24/7.  So I'm gonna take the same position yiu ******* are so fond of day after day and say to you...

Hey Bigot, I don't care if FB does it their own initiative.  You are not a bright man.  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 1:29 pm » wrote: It doesn't matter if the Biden Administration is flagging posts or screaming bloody murder.  FB and Titter are private companies.  They can tell Biden to go **** himself if they want to.  And they can limit any speech they want because the First Amendment does not apply to private business.  So it's "no shoes, no shirt, no mask, no service and PS - no offensive speech."  Don't like it?  Too ****' bad.

They all do it? That doesn't make it right..  When trump was in, I never felt I had to look over my shoulder... I do now and I don't like it either.  But I'm not stupid enough to be on those platforms.. I understand why folks want to be on them... to get their views out..
 but those platforms are for the stupid.... twitter does have interesting videos...

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 1:29 pm » wrote: It doesn't matter if the Biden Administration is flagging posts or screaming bloody murder.  FB and Titter are private companies.  They can tell Biden to go **** himself if they want to....
The Harris regime is flagging posts and screaming bloody anti-vaxxers.... and they don't tell braindead to go ****...or sniff.. himself...only brainwashed snowflakes like you think that doesn't matter...
But that ain't the point ****...
That is the point you stoopid shrink...
lol... maybe I'll consider it when you get over your TDS...

Last edited by Jantje_Smit on 22 Jul 2021, 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 21 Jul 2021, 1:46 pm » wrote:  But I'm not stupid enough to be on those platforms.
That's debatable. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Ok then. I'll rephrase that.. I am too suspicious to be on those platforms.. :)  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

You're not qualified to debate... or judge.. the stupidity of other people... stoopid injun...

But I was just kidding.... not about your stoopidity... but I really am Dutch, the benson clown is just paranoid...

:rolleyes:  

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

What has horse head Marjorie Greene done for her country???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????