This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 5:05 pm » wrote: Then vote that way.  Lots of people disagree with you.

But if your plan is for dictatorship we will always put you down

Your plan is what... to continue to defend the broken system that leads to more and more suicides every year, nightly crime waves that dwarf those of a decade ago, men in skirts competing with natural women in sports, a decline in average life expectancy, literacy, live birth rate and every other metric of human progress?

Total failure is your aim?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 5:10 pm » wrote: Your plan is what... to continue to defend the broken system that leads to more and more suicides every year, nightly crime waves that dwarf those of a decade ago, men in skirts competing with natural women in sports, a decline in average life expectancy, literacy, live birth rate and every other metric of human progress?

Total failure is your aim?
My plan is to continue to defend democracy.   This homeland you want to start sounds like a hell hole.

If you hate it here get the **** out

You get one vote only

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 5:12 pm » wrote: My plan is to continue to defend democracy.   This homeland you want to start sounds like a hell hole.

You get one vote only

Can you morph into a guy with something interesting to talk about?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 5:37 pm » wrote: Can you morph into a guy with something interesting to talk about?
Bring the fight ****.  It's the only way you will get what you want.

Then we can put you down and finally not have to listen to your whining

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 5:40 pm » wrote: Bring the fight ****.  It's the only way you will get what you want.

Then we can put you down and finally not have to listen to your whining

You encouraging a mass shooting now?  Thats nice, maybe you should be reported to the Feds

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 5:44 pm » wrote: You encouraging a mass shooting now?  Thats nice, maybe you should be reported to the Feds
Then report me.  You are too weak and powerless to worry about.   Lol

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 5:45 pm » wrote: Then report me.  You are too weak and powerless to worry about.   Lol

You don't even have an identity, how weak is that?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 5:46 pm » wrote: You don't even have an identity, how weak is that?
I'm a Democrat. 

You're a nazi.  Lol

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 5:47 pm » wrote: I'm a Democrat. 

You're a nazi.  Lol

Last word.  I win.  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Get em nazi

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 5:12 pm » wrote: My plan is to continue to defend democracy.   This homeland you want to start sounds like a hell hole.

You get one vote only

We just don't want to live on the Democrat Plantation, run by communists,
queers, Muslims, & ******.          You can understand our position.

TNM.                               

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 21 Jul 2021, 7:23 pm » wrote: We just don't want to live on the Democrat Plantation, run by communists,
queers, Muslims, & ******.          You can understand our position.

TNM.                               
Nobody gives a **** what you want coward 

omh

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 4:58 pm » wrote: You JUST SAID that Israel is not special.  Why should we give money to them? 
Why should we give tax revenue to any other country? It is designed to take care of of the people making this an intellectual country, not our leaders interest in equity rank within mutually evolving replacements.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 7:24 pm » wrote: Nobody gives a **** what you want coward

Eat ****, cowboy.
I am from Texas.
And you don't run this rodeo !!!                                                      
:ninja:  .

omh

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 21 Jul 2021, 10:09 pm » wrote: Eat ****, cowboy.
I am from Texas.
And you don't run this rodeo !!!                                                      
:ninja:  .
Neither do you. Biological results supply the lifetimes denying how living actually happens hiding behind static ideas handed down generation after generation expecting better days tomorrow, but life is limited physically to reproductions mutually evolving now.