This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 11:07 am » wrote: I will, and you keep shilling for Zionists and quelling free speech
Well you are too weak and powerless to do anything about it.  Lol

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 11:11 am » wrote: Well you are too weak and powerless to do anything about it.  Lol
It doesn't matter, if white nationalism succeeds, that would become your cause too... because you have no spine to go against the prevailing winds.  You support Zionism now, because it is popular, you will support whatever becomes popular, you are a follower and a sycophant.

Men want their team to win, women just want to be on the winning team.. your behavior is rather effeminate

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Rather than state a case for why his ideas are superior, VG acts like a juvenile gloating 6th grader, taunting others because his Jew masters are in power - for now. Things change, that is the only constant.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 11:17 am » wrote: It doesn't matter, if white nationalism succeeds, that would become your cause too... because you have no spine to go against the prevailing winds.  You support Zionism now, because it is popular, you will support whatever becomes popular, you are a follower and a sycophant.

Men want their team to win, women just want to be on the winning team.. your behavior is rather effeminate
But you are weak and powerless 

HAHAHAHAHA 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 11:25 am » wrote: Rather than state a case for why his ideas are superior, VG acts like a juvenile gloating 6th grader, taunting others because his Jew masters are in power - for now. Things change, that is the only constant.
I live in a democracy.   Your ideas have been looked at and then laughed at

That is why you are weak and powerless 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 11:32 am » wrote: But you are weak and powerless 

HAHAHAHAHA

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Says the guy who weak and powerless 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 11:33 am » wrote: I live in a democracy.   Your ideas have been looked at and then laughed at

That is why you are weak and powerless

My ideas are in accord with science, nature and all recorded history.  Yours are the product of Jew brainwashing.  

Tribalism is coded into our DNA, diversity runs against the very grain of our biological programming.  In the earliest days of hunting and foraging, humans knew that the death of even one tribe member would like result in the death of them all, and other tribes were the likeliest source of that danger, along with wild animals.  Our brains evolved for tens of thousands of years in that kind environment of scarcity, hostility, reliance on the group for survival and distrust of outsiders.

You think that millenia of evolution can be undone by a few decades of Jewish hippy ****?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 11:40 am » wrote: My ideas are in accord with science, nature and all recorded history.  Yours are the product of Jew brainwashing.  

Tribalism is coded into our DNA, diversity runs against the very grain of our biological programming.  In the earliest days of hunting and foraging, humans knew that the death of even one tribe member would like result in the death of them all, and other tribes were the likeliest source of that danger, along with wild animals.  Our brains evolved for tens of thousands of years in that kind environment of scarcity, hostility, reliance on the group for survival and distrust of outsiders.

You think that millenia of evolution can be undone by a few decades of Jewish hippy ****?
That's nice

We voted

And we laughed at your ideas.  Lol

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

VG don't bother to reply, I will do it for you

HAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAH

you weak and powerless

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 11:42 am » wrote: VG don't bother to reply, I will do it for you

HAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAH

you weak and powerless
Dude you need to convince others

We laugh at your ideas

That should tell you something 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 11:43 am » wrote: Dude you need to convince others

We laugh at your ideas

That should tell you something

Did you ever have an idea that wasn't fed to you by your Jew masters?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 11:45 am » wrote: Did you ever have an idea that wasn't fed to you by your Jew masters?
If only you could prove it......lol

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 11:46 am » wrote: If only you could prove it......lol

If you are not a poorly written AI program, answer one question..

Why do you fight the idea of people having a homeland of their own, but you support the Jews doing it?  Do you think that Jews are special people chosen by God or something?
Israel has a remarkably open immigration system for anyone who can prove Jewish ethnicity. But as this country profile explores, migration is extremely difficult for non-Jews, including asylum seekers.

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/country-resource/israel

Prediction:  This bot won't even be able to answer.  Deflect, panty dance, insult.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 11:51 am » wrote: If you are not a poorly written AI program, answer one question..

Why do you fight the idea of people having a homeland of their own, but you support the Jews doing it?  Do you think that Jews are special people chosen by God or something?

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/country-resource/israel

Prediction:  This bot won't even be able to answer.  Deflect, panty dance, insult.
I have no problem with you having a homeland of your own

This one is taken though

If you want it to be the US win some elections 

So far you are batting zero

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 11:53 am » wrote: I have no problem with you having a homeland of your own

This one is taken though

If you want it to be the US win some elections 

So far you are batting zero

Nice dodge.  Why do you justify Israel, a racial homeland, but condemn and ridicule any other racial group seeking the same for themselves?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 11:55 am » wrote: Nice dodge.  Why do you justify Israel, a racial homeland, but condemn and ridicule any other racial group seeking the same for themselves?
Listen closely.  

Go for it.  Fight for your homeland.   Right now you can not name a single member of congress that supports you

Zero

I dont oppose you.....I laugh at you.  Lol

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 11:56 am » wrote: Listen closely.  

Go for it.  Fight for your homeland.   Right now you can not name a single member of congress that supports you

Zero

I dont oppose you.....I laugh at you.  Lol

Why do you justify Israel, a racial homeland, but condemn and ridicule any other racial group seeking the same?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 11:57 am » wrote: Why do you justify Israel, a racial homeland, but condemn and ridicule any other racial group seeking the same?
Ok you cant read.

Go for it.  But this country is taken already moron

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 11:58 am » wrote: Ok you cant read.

Go for it.  But this country is taken already moron

Why do you justify Israel, a racial homeland, but condemn and ridicule any other racial group seeking the same?