This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 11:59 am » wrote: Why do you justify Israel, a racial homeland, but condemn and ridicule any other racial group seeking the same?
Why do you hate America?  Have you always hated America?

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 12:00 pm » wrote: Why do you hate America?  Have you always hated America?

Answer my question, which was posed first, then I will gladly answer yours

Why do you justify Israel, a racial homeland, but condemn and ridicule any other racial group seeking the same?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 12:01 pm » wrote: Answer my question, which was posed first, then I will gladly answer yours

Why do you justify Israel, a racial homeland, but condemn and ridicule any other racial group seeking the same?
Last time.  Go form your homeland.  This one is taken but if you want to try then go for it.  But we dont want what you are selling in America 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 12:03 pm » wrote: Last time.  Go form your homeland.  This one is taken but if you want to try then go for it.  But we dont want what you are selling in America

I asked the same question 5 times, it is obvious you can't answer, so I am compelled by curiosity to answer on your behalf.

You are a Zionist Jew who seeks to subjugate the entire world through deceit, gaslighting, and class warfare.  You revel in the suffering of others, and are generally a despicable, evil individual.  That about right?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 12:06 pm » wrote: I asked the same question 5 times, it is obvious you can't answer, so I am compelled by curiosity to answer on your behalf.

You are a Zionist Jew who seeks to subjugate the entire world through deceit, gaslighting, and class warfare.  You revel in the suffering of others, and are generally a despicable, evil individual.  That about right?
You hate America because you are a racist and want to install a fascist overlord who will kill black people and jews

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Man you really hate America 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 12:07 pm » wrote: You hate America because you are a racist and want to install a fascist overlord who will kill black people and jews
I answer questions, instead of running from them.  You should try it if you ever want any respect on this board, or even to avoid banishment at some point if I know CP

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 12:10 pm » wrote: I answer questions, instead of running from them.  You should try it if you ever want any respect on this board, or even to avoid banishment at some point if I know CP
Serious question 

Does your plan involve concentration camps this time?

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 12:12 pm » wrote: Serious question 

Does your plan involve concentration camps this time?

If and when you ever answer the question I posed to you 5 times, then I will happily answer yours.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 12:14 pm » wrote: If and when you ever answer the question I posed to you 5 times, then I will happily answer yours.
I did directly and honestly. 

Ok so that's a yes on the concentration camps 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 12:15 pm » wrote: I did directly and honestly. 

Ok so that's a yes on the concentration camps

oh, you answered why Jews exclusively get to have a homeland?  Run it by me again, I guess I missed it.  So did everybody else

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 2:27 pm » wrote: oh, you answered why Jews exclusively get to have a homeland?  Run it by me again, I guess I missed it.  So did everybody else

They dont

You can have a homeland

Form one

What are you waiting for?

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 2:34 pm » wrote: They dont

You can have a homeland

Form one

Israel is not a racial homeland for Jews?
Israel has a remarkably open immigration system for anyone who can prove Jewish ethnicity. But as this country profile explores, migration is extremely difficult for non-Jews, including asylum seekers.

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/country-resource/israel

You gonna try to gaslight everybody by pretending you don't see that all day, Jew?

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 2:38 pm » wrote: Israel is not a racial homeland for Jews?

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/country-resource/israel

You gonna try to gaslight everybody by pretending you don't see that all day, Jew?
Read slowly 

They are not the only ones that have the right to have a homeland 

You can too

Go form one

But this one is taken already

omh

Share      Unread post

Vegas giants » 21 Jul 2021, 11:11 am » wrote: Well you are too weak and powerless to do anything about it.  Lol
Are you aware of what it takes to convert ancestors into social i9dentities cradle to grave each addition to the population from now on as history has done so far?
What is the solution of absolute power being absolutely corrupted? what is the power relative towards subjectively creating objectives to always ignore the self evident kinetics of the situation everything is taking place in here?

These questions are not asking you for answers since I discovered why you defend franchised realities to everyone else dying for the cause you collect fees for advising everyone how to keep it going eliminating any threat of society being disrupted from anyone bring instinctive awareness into any arena of ideas debating what if we say and everyone of them, they, and those intellectual type caste people won't go along.

Socially defined by speculting biology doesn't eternally separate reproductions here, create morality, legality, ethics, majority believe rules, and anyone understanding natural limitations is a natural enemy to every intellectual reality established globally present.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 2:40 pm » wrote: Read slowly 

They are not the only ones that have the right to have a homeland 

You can too

Go form one

But this one is taken already

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 2:39 pm » wrote: Why do you justify Israel, a racial homeland, but condemn and ridicule any other racial group seeking the same?
Dude go get your homeland 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 2:42 pm » wrote: Dude go get your homeland