This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Neo » 21 Jul 2021, 10:03 pm » wrote: Pretty clear he lied.
When Fauci is charged with perjury, you come back and we can discuss this again.  Until that time, nothing is clear.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 10:20 pm » wrote: When Fauci is charged with perjury, you come back and we can discuss this again.  Until that time, nothing is clear.
Clear that adapting a bat virus to infect other species is gain of function. 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

DeezerShoove » 21 Jul 2021, 8:32 pm » wrote: He lied to congress about "gain of function" research. He needs 4 to 5 in prison.

You're an expert and super intelligent, right?
Why would that type of research benefit anyone?
(Specifically, enabling a virus to migrate from bats to humans.)
That's the "beauty" of it... he didn't lie, they just changed the definition of 'gain of function'.... just like they changed the definition of 'case' and 'vaccine'...

And the definition of 'my body, my choice'...

:faint:  

No need to worry about a federal vaccine mandate, Fauci says… local entities will likely do the job of forcing Covid-19 jabs

Dr. Anthony Fauci has raised the volume of his Covid-19 alarm bells, warning that vaccinated Americans should wear masks indoors, as local mandates force the unvaccinated to get jabbed if they want to participate in society.

“I don't think you're going to see a central mandate,” Fauci, chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden, said in a CNBC interview on Wednesday. “I think there will be a reflex pushback on that.”

"But what I do see in the future are local mandates, local businesses, local universities and colleges, so that if people want to do things and be able to participate in activities, they will get vaccinated."

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Jantje_Smit » 22 Jul 2021, 3:09 am » wrote: That's the "beauty" of it... he didn't lie, they just changed the definition of 'gain of function'.... just like they changed the definition of 'case' and 'vaccine'...

And the definition of 'my body, my choice'...

No need to worry about a federal vaccine mandate, Fauci says… local entities will likely do the job of forcing Covid-19 jabs

Dr. Anthony Fauci has raised the volume of his Covid-19 alarm bells, warning that vaccinated Americans should wear masks indoors, as local mandates force the unvaccinated to get jabbed if they want to participate in society.

“I don't think you're going to see a central mandate,” Fauci, chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden, said in a CNBC interview on Wednesday. “I think there will be a reflex pushback on that.”

"But what I do see in the future are local mandates, local businesses, local universities and colleges, so that if people want to do things and be able to participate in activities, they will get vaccinated."

Seeing people squirm when confronted with the actual words used is interesting.

My favorite was Bill Clinton's "It depends on your definition of the word "is"."

That's some good spin...

peepee

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 2:55 pm » wrote: Actually yes they are.  Amongst the "medical" professions, chiropractors are the irresponsible anti-vaxxer center of the universe.  They don't get the flu vaccine, the shingles vaccine, the pneumonia vaccine, and of course the covid vaccine.  I suppose that is their right..gvood, fine,, just stay the **** away from me.  But the worst of it is...they refuse to vaccinate their kids with the MMR childhood vaccination.  It's **** unconscionable...which includes their despicable spreading of the **** autism rumours about the MMR.

I don't give a **** if your chiropractor did an adjustment and your body grew a replacement for the leg you lost to a hammerhead shark.

And this ****...all the medical experts didn't have a clue.  Really?  All of them?  You went to all of them?  Wrong...the docs you chose to see didn't have a clue...so keep looking for a doc until you find one before you start blaming all of them for not being able to fix your oh so special little problems.

You're beyond belief.
:blink:  

[..i take it this ^^^ loud bidentard favors promoting artificial [bank$ter-manufactured] immunity over natural immunity....]  :loco:   

peepee

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 3:24 pm » wrote: And if they hadn't contracted the covid-19 the vast majority of them would still be alive today.  Which makes the cause of death, covid-19.
...do you ever have any qualms about swallowing :o  hook-line-and-sinker numbers generated from the very same cla$$ that ruined your soil, food, and health? 

[that ^^ was a rhetorical question as ike has clearly revealed he is a devoted bidumptarded puppet enthusiast..]  ;)  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Neo » 21 Jul 2021, 10:22 pm » wrote:
IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 10:20 pm » wrote: When Fauci is charged with perjury, you come back and we can discuss this again.  Until that time, nothing is clear.
Clear that adapting a bat virus to infect other species is gain of function. 

When he's charged with perjury come and see me.  Until then you're blowing smoke and loose **** propaganda out your ***.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

peepee » 22 Jul 2021, 5:59 am » wrote: ...do you ever have any qualms about swallowing Image  hook-line-and-sinker numbers generated from the very same cla$$ that ruined your soil, food, and health? 

How do you know that I'm not from the class that ruined the soil, food and health?  The thing is though that the responsibility for the death of this planet is on every human on this planet, not just the rich.  It's always easier for schmucks like you to point your gnarly stink finger of blame at somebody than accept the hard fact that when you drive over to the Walmart and buy a pound of bacon, or a gallon of milk, or a box of corn flakes you're just as responsible for the poisoning of this planet as Bezos, Gates, Buffet, or Musk.

Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Republican PartyDoctorBeer
I’m leaning towards them being the same person. 

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Neo is a PROVEN LIAR all Neo does is TELL LIES he hopes will annoty people.Whenever you read a Neo post its always there that he is a PROVEN LIAR and a TROLL

peepee

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 22 Jul 2021, 9:03 am » wrote: The thing is though that the responsibility for the death of this planet is on every human on this planet, not just the rich. 
...[apparently this ^^^ [email protected] believes the aborigines are as culpable the bank$ter$!]  :loco:  

:rofl:   :die:   :lol: