This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Cedar » 21 Jul 2021, 3:57 pm » wrote: Another Biden failure.
How is the president responsible for idiots?

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

It did. It was given only to pregnant women with perceived problems of carrying the fetus to term.  Not everyone. And if they had the choice to terminate back then, it would have ended differently. Let's pretend that I never got the Salk polio vaccine in the 50's. Unlike many other children, I never had to use crutches or breathe inside an iron lung. My parents weren't whack jobs, and like many other parents they were scared **** of this disease. You probably weren't even alive then, so you have no clue.   

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Benson13 » 21 Jul 2021, 3:46 pm » wrote: Texas hospital reports its 1st case of lambda COVID-19 variant

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/texas-hospita ... 00620.html

"we don't need no damn masks....we own the Libs"
"The lambda variant was first detected in Peru in December 2020, according to the World Health Organization and makes up 81% of COVID-19 cases sequenced in the country since April 2021, according to a June WHO report. Currently, WHO designates lambda as a "variant of interest."

Why couldn't Biden prevent the variant from reaching the US?

Arris

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 21 Jul 2021, 2:27 pm » wrote: No they are not.
A chiropractor saved my life.... literally. All the medical experts didn't have clue.. They go to college as long as a MD.. and in my case... The guy had been doing it forty years.. When all the clowns from the mainstream medical establishment.. With all their fancy mri's. bloodwork. and tests.. missed it?
Turned up nothing... It was a chiropractor that found it..  Don't ever under estimate the smart ones...Asked him one day in amazement.. How could all these so called experts have missed that?  he said Cyndi... just because  they are medical doctors … doesn't  mean they are smart... touche'

Once had a chiropractor tell me he could not only prevent a person from getting cancer but could also cure cancer. I never went back to him again. He was a prime example of being stupid.

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

neueregel » 21 Jul 2021, 7:03 pm » wrote: "The lambda variant was first detected in Peru in December 2020, according to the World Health Organization and makes up 81% of COVID-19 cases sequenced in the country since April 2021, according to a June WHO report. Currently, WHO designates lambda as a "variant of interest."

Why couldn't Biden prevent the variant from reaching the US?
I agree. Why didn't Biden use his god like powers in his first month of power to combat this illness?

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Arris » 21 Jul 2021, 7:10 pm » wrote: Once had a chiropractor tell me he could not only prevent a person from getting cancer but could also cure cancer. I never went back to him again. He was a prime example of being stupid.
She'll believe anything, except that Biden is president. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

DeezerShoove » 20 Jul 2021, 11:24 pm » wrote: Bumped for solon, expert in Lie Detectology.

:rofl:  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 21 Jul 2021, 3:32 pm » wrote: Who needs Gen Sherman....when you've got the trumpVIRUS running rampant in the redneck states
Sherman wasn't perfect, something that the hilarious modern day confederates seem to go to every **** time the subject of Sherman comes up.  Like Nathan Bedford Forrest was perfect. :rolleyes:   But there's nothing I'd enjoy seeing more than the ghost of William Tecumseh Sherman running wild through Texas this time.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 21 Jul 2021, 3:08 pm » wrote: I know people with PhD's.
Some ARE dumb. Some don't give a **** enough to be good at what they do.

So, a sick person needs to canvass the entire field of doctors
until broke or dead to find that ONE "special doctor"?

Kind of seems some of them are stupid or incompetent... if that's what you're saying.
I'm responsible for the care I get.  I went to four different orthopedic docs before I found one I was comfortable with who's advice I felt I could trust regarding a possible knee replacement.  In the mental health business, we tell people who are seeking counseling help to not be satisfied with a provider that they're not comfortable with.  If it takes a half dozen...if it takes two dozen, I tell people not to settle for what doesn't feel right.  That goes for medical care as well.

I know lots of people with PhD's.  Our trade is loaded with them.  And there have been a troublesome number of them that I've run into, who don't seem to exhibit a pattern of making good decisions about what is in their own best self-interest...much less giving advice to others about theirs.

To get back to the topic...you people are **** up in the head about Fauci...either that or you're just a pack of vicious pricks with a **** up ideological agenda.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 7:53 pm » wrote: I'm responsible for the care I get.  I went to four different orthopedic docs before I found one I was comfortable with who's advice I felt I could trust regarding a possible knee replacement.  In the mental health business, we tell people who are seeking counseling help to not be satisfied with a provider that they're not comfortable with.  If it takes a half dozen...if it takes two dozen, I tell people not to settle for what doesn't feel right.  That goes for medical care as well.

I know lots of people with PhD's.  Our trade is loaded with them.  And there have been a troublesome number of them that I've run into, who don't seem to exhibit a pattern of making good decisions about what is in their own best self-interest...much less giving advice to others about theirs.

To get back to the topic...you people are **** up in the head about Fauci...either that or you're just a pack of vicious pricks with a **** up ideological agenda.
He lied to congress about "gain of function" research. He needs 4 to 5 in prison.

You're an expert and super intelligent, right?
Why would that type of research benefit anyone?
(Specifically, enabling a virus to migrate from bats to humans.)

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 21 Jul 2021, 8:32 pm » wrote: He lied to congress about "gain of function" research. He needs 4 to 5 in prison.

Big **** deal...Donald Trump lied to the entire country, which includes the Congress 30,573 times.  Got a problem with that?

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
DeezerShoove » 21 Jul 2021, 8:32 pm » wrote: He lied to congress about "gain of function" research. He needs 4 to 5 in prison.

Presumably so a vaccine could be developed in case a virus happens to naturally jump species I would assume. The most nefarious purpose would be a biological weapon but the practical application would be to stay a jump ahead of nature.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 8:55 pm » wrote: Big **** deal...Donald Trump lied to the entire country, which includes the Congress 30,573 times.  Got a problem with that?
Trump was never under oath in front of Congress. All politicians lie, Trump no more than Obama. The difference being the lap dog media Obama enjoyed. 

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

JeanMoulin » 21 Jul 2021, 6:45 pm » wrote: How is the president responsible for idiots?
He seems to have been responsible 12 months ago, now all of a sudden he gets a pass? :rifle:

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Politics: Classical Liberal

IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 8:55 pm » wrote: Big **** deal...Donald Trump lied to the entire country, which includes the Congress 30,573 times.  Got a problem with that?
List the lies.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Neo » 21 Jul 2021, 9:01 pm » wrote: Trump was never under oath in front of Congress. All politicians lie, Trump no more than Obama. The difference being the lap dog media Obama enjoyed.
Fauci never lied to Congress. Lying-*** **** Rand Paul accused Fauci of lying to Congress.  All politicoans do not lie like Donald Trump.  Nobody...politician or otherwise lies as pathologically as Donald Trump.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 21 Jul 2021, 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 9:50 pm » wrote: Fauci never lied to Congress. Lying-*** **** Rand Paul accused Fauci of lying to Congress.
Rand then proceeded to offer evidence of the lie and Fauci's defense was that altering a bat virus to infect humans wasn't gain of function.

"Water is wet"

"You are ignorant, water is dry. Expert hydrological engineers reviewed the evidence and determined water is dry. You don't know what you are talking about!!"

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Neo » 21 Jul 2021, 9:53 pm » wrote: Rand then proceeded to offer evidence of the lie and Fauci's defense was that altering a bat virus to infect humans wasn't gain of function.
Lying **** Rand Paul's evidence is ****.  Your argument is ****.  If Fauci lied under oath to Congress let him be charged with perjury.  It's not gonna happen schmuckle.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 9:50 pm » wrote: Fauci never lied to Congress. Lying-*** **** Rand Paul accused Fauci of lying to Congress.  All politicoans do not lie like Donald Trump.  Nobody...politician or otherwise lies as pathologically as Donald Trump.
Nih under Fauci funded research into altering a bat coronavirus to be able to infect other species. Is that or is that not gain of function? Saint Fauci said it's not and testified that they never funded gain of function research in Wuhan. Pretty clear he lied. 

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Benson13 » 21 Jul 2021, 3:32 pm » wrote: Who needs Gen Sherman....when you've got the trumpVIRUS running rampant in the redneck states
Sherman will decimate Georgia, Margie and all the dumb Rednecks. Push them into the sea! :lol:   :lol:   :lol: