This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,015
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
DennisTheMenace » 21 Jul 2021, 8:45 am » wrote: Where did you get your MD?
You need an MD to tell if altering a bat coronavirus so it can infect other mammals is gain of function research? Name another virus that infects both its primary host, humans, and domestic animals? Jumping one species is exceedingly rare. Jumping from bats to humans with the ability to infect canines and felines? Unheard of in the history of virology. 
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,015
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 21 Jul 2021, 8:46 am » wrote: it's the qualifiers...
What qualifiers? Paul asked if changing a bat coronavirus virus so it can infect other species was gain of function research and Fauci said it wasn't. It clearly is.
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,015
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
RollingRock » 21 Jul 2021, 8:41 am » wrote: It's a fact that Anthony Fauci knows infinitely more about infectious disease and virology than Rand Paul will ever know.  Dr. Fauci understands and adheres to accepted medical research practices and terminology and has for well over half a century.  He does not care about nor answer to the latest political outrage emanating from the GOP senate whose sole goal is to do absolutely NOTHING (as well as attack those trying to make a difference).
Dr Paul. 
 

User avatar
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,801
Politics: Independent

Good luck to Rand Paul "prosecuting" Fauci for lies to Congress. 

It's unprovable and a waste of time and taxpayers money.

He should focus on getting a more believable wig.

 

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,810
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Neo » 21 Jul 2021, 8:32 am » wrote: How two people can watch the same exchange and come out with two different conclusions is fascinating.
 Image
Yeah....that's what it is....fascinating.
.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pHWvnWCCcs

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 84,562

Antifa
Neo » 21 Jul 2021, 8:50 am » wrote: What qualifiers? Paul asked if changing a bat coronavirus virus so it can infect other species was gain of function research and Fauci said it wasn't. It clearly is.
There are few things as certain as

If Neo is flogging it, it's crap.

User avatar
RollingRock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Posts: 3,169
Politics: Progressive
Location: Maine / Vermont

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
Yes, he's an eye doctor turned politician.  Anthony Fauci is a world-renowned virologist and infectious disease expert who has served six presidents.
 
 
 
Last edited by RollingRock on 21 Jul 2021, 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,801
Politics: Independent

Neo » 21 Jul 2021, 8:48 am » wrote: You need an MD to tell if altering a bat coronavirus so it can infect other mammals is gain of function research? Name another virus that infects both its primary host, humans, and domestic animals? Jumping one species is exceedingly rare. Jumping from bats to humans with the ability to infect canines and felines? Unheard of in the history of virology.
I would think so.  What is your expertise in altering a bat coronavirus other than what you saw on Fox News? 

You're not a Doctor, you're not an expert in virology.  You recite what you saw Tucker Carlson say last night.

I've never claimed to be a Doctor.


I've also admitted that I don't believe "everything" the politically biased news channels report on this matter. 

"Fair and 
Balanced"  You should give it a go sometime.  Image  
 
 
 

User avatar
Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 998
Politics: Conservative
Location: East Coast

Republican PartyDoctorBeer
are you an owl? 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 84,562

Antifa
Answer the question, dimwitted *******.

User avatar
Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 998
Politics: Conservative
Location: East Coast

Republican PartyDoctorBeer
Blackvegetable » 21 Jul 2021, 9:10 am » wrote: Answer the question, dimwitted *******.
the topic is about fauci 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 84,562

Antifa
Atomicblonde » 21 Jul 2021, 9:13 am » wrote: the topic is about fauci
Does "Fauci" sound "jewish" to you, dumb ****?

User avatar
Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 998
Politics: Conservative
Location: East Coast

Republican PartyDoctorBeer
Blackvegetable » 21 Jul 2021, 9:15 am » wrote: Does "Fauci" sound "jewish" to you, dumb ****?
he’s seems pretty Jewy to me. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 84,562

Antifa
Atomicblonde » 21 Jul 2021, 9:16 am » wrote: he’s seems pretty Jewy to me.
Don't overlook the fact that you're a really dumb ****.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,103
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

DennisTheMenace » 21 Jul 2021, 8:59 am » wrote: "Fair and Balanced"  You should give it a go sometime.  Image
Image   Image   Image  

Thank you for that one.... you don't know why but it's really funny... and no, in this case it's not because you're stoopid... you just don't know...

That earned you some bonus points... it must be your lucky day....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9f7uhZcbfQ&list=PLf8AyBckqbI-3jHUY2UzxMKZUlE4QEj3J&index=74
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,015
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
DennisTheMenace » 21 Jul 2021, 8:59 am » wrote: I would think so.  What is your expertise in altering a bat coronavirus other than what you saw on Fox News? 

You're not a Doctor, you're not an expert in virology.  You recite what you saw Tucker Carlson say last night.

I've never claimed to be a Doctor.


I've also admitted that I don't believe "everything" the politically biased news channels report on this matter. 

"Fair and 
Balanced"  You should give it a go sometime.  Image
I don't watch Fox, I developed my opinion from watching the exchange alone. I don't need people to analyze or spoon feed me my opinions. Fauci clearly said that altering a virus so it infects other species doesn't qualify as gain of function. Perhaps he misspoke but he seemed pretty adamant. 
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 84,562

Antifa
Neo » 21 Jul 2021, 9:26 am » wrote: I don't watch Fox, I developed my opinion from watching the exchange alone. I don't need people to analyze or spoon feed me my opinions. Fauci clearly said that altering a virus so it infects other species doesn't qualify as gain of function. Perhaps he misspoke but he seemed pretty adamant.
I don't need people to analyze or spoon feed me my opinions. 

QaNeonbot, please...

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 84,562

Antifa
Rand Paul should be obliged to run a 10 mile gauntlet of his fellow Americans...

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 34,617
Politics: Independent


User avatar
RollingRock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Posts: 3,169
Politics: Progressive
Location: Maine / Vermont

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
Neo » 21 Jul 2021, 8:50 am » wrote: What qualifiers? Paul asked if changing a bat coronavirus virus so it can infect other species was gain of function research and Fauci said it wasn't. It clearly is.
As Dr. Fauci said, Rand Paul has no idea what he's talking about.  Zero.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Deezer Shoove, Famagusta, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jon, nefarious101, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Older Guy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, razoo, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 604 guests