This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
RollingRock » 21 Jul 2021, 10:39 am » wrote: As Dr. Fauci said, Rand Paul has no idea what he's talking about.  Zero.
Doesn't matter if Rand knows what he is talking about. Is altering a bat coronavirus to infect humans gain of function? You don't have to like or respect Rand Paul. You don't have to be a virologist. You don't have to have any vast knowledge of Virology to come up with an answer to that question. Fauci said it isn't. I believe it clearly is.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Neo » 21 Jul 2021, 11:02 am » wrote: Doesn't matter if Rand knows what he is talking about. Is altering a bat coronavirus to infect humans gain of function? You don't have to like or respect Rand Paul. You don't have to be a virologist. You don't have to have any vast knowledge of Virology to come up with an answer to that question. Fauci said it isn't. I believe it clearly is.
But it doesn't matter what you believe.... as I said this morning.
Jantje_Smit » 21 Jul 2021, 2:13 am » wrote: I bet all the snowflakes will use the same excuse.... you have no proof that he lied... hahahaha... 
There won't be a criminal investigation... the Fauci creep will get away with it... don't misunderestimate how far they're willing to go to make the new normal... normal...

:faint:  

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Neo » 21 Jul 2021, 11:02 am » wrote: Doesn't matter if Rand knows what he is talking about. Is altering a bat coronavirus to infect humans gain of function? You don't have to like or respect Rand Paul. You don't have to be a virologist. You don't have to have any vast knowledge of Virology to come up with an answer to that question. Fauci said it isn't. I believe it clearly is.
Sure, but you're a Qer, you'll believe anything.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

RollingRock » 21 Jul 2021, 8:41 am » wrote: It's a fact that Anthony Fauci knows infinitely more about infectious disease and virology than Rand Paul will ever know.  Dr. Fauci understands and adheres to accepted medical research practices and terminology and has for well over half a century.  He does not care about nor answer to the latest political outrage emanating from the GOP senate whose sole goal is to do absolutely NOTHING (as well as attack those trying to make a difference).

Victoria Lord

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Jul 2021, 8:44 am » wrote: I like how unashamed QaNeon5thColumnbot is when catapulting the propaganda...
It's really funny to read . Just crazy.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL

Victoria Lord

Share      Unread post

Atomicblonde » 21 Jul 2021, 9:16 am » wrote: he’s seems pretty Jewy to me.
How do you get Jew out of Fauci? He's a total NY Italian.

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
VictoriaLord » 21 Jul 2021, 11:47 am » wrote: How do you get Jew out of Fauci? He's a total NY Italian.
Roflol!   Image    I have no idea where they come up with some of this stuff.

Last edited by RollingRock on 21 Jul 2021, 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Research is done like this in our country.. which is probably safer.. The question flip flop Fauci SHOULD be asked... Is. WHY is he signing off to fund a lab in China to do this.. and why is he up their arss?hmmm

Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

Republican PartyDoctorBeer
VictoriaLord » 21 Jul 2021, 11:47 am » wrote: How do you get Jew out of Fauci? He's a total NY Italian.
idk. He just seems like a little Jew dude. I was also joking 

Victoria Lord

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 21 Jul 2021, 11:51 am » wrote: Roflol!   Image    I have no idea where they come up with some of this stuff.

There seems to be some obsession about Jews by some posters here.  Personally, it think it's mental illness talking.

Along with the obsession with transsexuals. Too much protesting going on there. They should just live their fantasies.

Last edited by Victoria Lord on 21 Jul 2021, 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Victoria Lord

Share      Unread post

Atomicblonde » 21 Jul 2021, 11:53 am » wrote: idk. He just seems like a little Jew dude. I was also joking

He is sort of a funny little guy. Looks good for his age though.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

That's a good one, I hadn't thought of that... I hope you don't mean if I steal it.... I have a certain nazi in mind for that...

Fauci should still be prosecuted for crimes againt humanity though

:rofl:  

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
Jantje_Smit » 21 Jul 2021, 12:21 pm » wrote: Fauci should still be prosecuted for crimes againt humanity though
Yes, because researching and creating vaccines to beat deadly viruses is clearly criminal behavior.   Image  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 21 Jul 2021, 12:25 pm » wrote: Yes, because researching and creating vaccines to beat deadly viruses is criminal.   Image
lol... you really are that clueless... it isn't an act...

Go read something about gain of function 'research' and what was going on in that lab... then ask yourself why Fauci arranged the funding for that...

Oh, and don't forget to put on your mask....

Last edited by Jantje_Smit on 21 Jul 2021, 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
RollingRock » 21 Jul 2021, 12:25 pm » wrote: Yes, because researching and creating vaccines to beat deadly viruses is criminal.   Image
Common sense dictates it shouldn't be done...why was he funding a lab in china with a safety rate of a simple dentists office.. When we have those places here.

There was one out on long island where I came from..

You do know the Obama admin put a halt to it? And on page two he found a loop hole and funded it anyway... he is an arrogant arsshole.. He is up  to his ears in crookedness..
and if he was smart... he would bow out and go away.. but when folks like this have the media behind them... they think they are invincible.
you do know they have emails going back and forth between him and scientists in the middle of the night.. In a panic.. it might get out.. early on in this covid fiasco.

Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

Republican PartyDoctorBeer
VictoriaLord » 21 Jul 2021, 12:10 pm » wrote: Image  

He is sort of a funny little guy. Looks good for his age though.
looks like the chicken Purdue guy. Or Ross Perot 

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

sootedupCyndi » 21 Jul 2021, 11:51 am » wrote: Research is done like this in our country.. which is probably safer.. The question flip flop Fauci SHOULD be asked... Is. WHY is he signing off to fund a lab in China to do this.. and why is he up their arss?hmmm
Another brilliant mind chimes in. Isn't there a bowling ally or truck stop you should be at right now?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
JeanMoulin » 21 Jul 2021, 12:46 pm » wrote: Another brilliant mind chimes in. Isn't there a bowling ally or truck stop you should be at right now?
Hello Jean you ol crank.. no.. Not today.. The bowling alley is closed due to the fauci virus.. And the truckers are slim these days.. :lol:  they get more money staying home then hauling...