This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
peepee

Share      Unread post

...one wonders if the same people here who favor promoting artificial 'immunity' [pro-vaxxers] over natural immunity favor promoting artificial chemical fertilizers, soil amendments, etc., over natural 'organic' fertilizers, soil amendments, etc... just a thought...

peepee

Share      Unread post

JeanMoulin » 21 Jul 2021, 11:23 am » wrote: Sure, but you're a Qer, you'll believe anything.
...do you have any qualms about swallowing :o  hook-line-and-sinker what (((((THE [email protected]$)))) are feeding you?!...  :loco:

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
peepee » 21 Jul 2021, 12:54 pm » wrote: ...one wonders if the same people here who favor promoting artificial 'immunity' [pro-vaxxers] over natural immunity favor promoting artificial chemical fertilizers, soil amendments, etc., over natural 'organic' fertilizers, soil amendments, etc... just a thought...
I'm not puzzled by that.. They luv their Monsanto veggies.. especially the vegans. :)  

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

peepee » 21 Jul 2021, 12:54 pm » wrote: ...one wonders if the same people here who favor promoting artificial 'immunity' [pro-vaxxers] over natural immunity favor promoting artificial chemical fertilizers, soil amendments, etc., over natural 'organic' fertilizers, soil amendments, etc... just a thought...
How did that natural immunity work out for those 600,000 plus, and counting?

peepee

Share      Unread post

JeanMoulin » 21 Jul 2021, 1:04 pm » wrote: How did that natural immunity work out for those 600,000 plus, and counting?
...we'll need to honestly audit your numbers but i suspect many of them had weakened immune systems....weakened by years of poor quality food degraded by the same class of 'experts' [[email protected] @ssholes] who have, for years, been promoting the ruination of our soils through chemical 'fertilization', chemical soil amendments, chemical pesticides, etc. ad goddamned nauseam...   

...healthy soil = healthy food = healthy people  ...but unfortunately i suspect many brain-laundered republicrat-level sh!t :o  spewers are taking 'health' advice from that cla$$ of monster$ whose past advice ruined their soil, food and health in the first place!!...  :loco:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
peepee » 21 Jul 2021, 1:17 pm » wrote: ...we'll need to honestly audit your numbers but i suspect many of them had weakened immune systems....weakened by years of poor quality food degraded by the same class of 'experts' [[email protected] @ssholes] who have, for years, been promoting the ruination of our soils through chemical 'fertilization', chemical soil amendments, chemical pesticides, etc. ad goddamned nauseam...   

...healthy soil = healthy food = healthy people  ...but unfortunately i suspect many brain-laundered republicrat-level sh!t Image  spewers are taking 'health' advice from that cla$$ of monster$ whose past advice ruined their soil, food and health in the first place!!...  Image
I travel in circles of chiropractors.. They eat only organic. no meds evah... They have NEVER  been vaccinated for anything.... father, son and wife.. The most healthy looking people I have ever seen... :?:  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 21 Jul 2021, 1:25 pm » wrote: I travel in circles of chiropractors.. They eat only organic. no meds evah... They have NEVER  been vaccinated for anything.... father, son and wife.. The most healthy looking people I have ever seen... Image:
Chiropractors are nuts.  I'm all for their rights to go live on their very own little Contagion Island where they can infect each other 24/7/365/366 on leap years.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 21 Jul 2021, 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 1:53 pm » wrote: Chiropractors are nuts.  I'm all for their rights to go live on their very own little Contagion Island where they can I fect each other 24/7/365/366 on leap years.
No they are not.
A chiropractor saved my life.... literally. All the medical experts didn't have clue.. They go to college as long as a MD.. and in my case... The guy had been doing it forty years.. When all the clowns from the mainstream medical establishment.. With all their fancy mri's. bloodwork. and tests.. missed it?
Turned up nothing... It was a chiropractor that found it..  Don't ever under estimate the smart ones...Asked him one day in amazement.. How could all these so called experts have missed that?  he said Cyndi... just because  they are medical doctors … doesn't  mean they are smart... touche'

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 21 Jul 2021, 2:27 pm » wrote: No they are not.
A chiropractor saved my life.... literally. All the medical experts didn't have clue..
Actually yes they are.  Amongst the "medical" professions, chiropractors are the irresponsible anti-vaxxer center of the universe.  They don't get the flu vaccine, the shingles vaccine, the pneumonia vaccine, and of course the covid vaccine.  I suppose that is their right..gvood, fine,, just stay the **** away from me.  But the worst of it is...they refuse to vaccinate their kids with the MMR childhood vaccination.  It's **** unconscionable...which includes their despicable spreading of the **** autism rumours about the MMR.

I don't give a **** if your chiropractor did an adjustment and your body grew a replacement for the leg you lost to a hammerhead shark.

And this ****...all the medical experts didn't have a clue.  Really?  All of them?  You went to all of them?  Wrong...the docs you chose to see didn't have a clue...so keep looking for a doc until you find one before you start blaming all of them for not being able to fix your oh so special little problems.

You're beyond belief.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 21 Jul 2021, 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 2:55 pm » wrote: Actually yes they are.  Amongst the "medical" professions, chiropractors are the irresponsible anti-vaxxer center of the universe.  They don't get the flue vaccine, the shingles vaccine, the pneumonia vaccine, and of course the covid vaccine.  I suppose that is their right..gvood, fine,, just stay the **** away from me.  But the worst of it is...they refuse to vaccinate their kids with the MMR childhood vaccination.  It's **** unconscionable...which includes their despicable spreading of the **** autism rumours about the MMR.

I don't give a **** if your chiropractor did an adjustment and your body grew a replacement for the leg you lost to a hammerhead shark.

And this ****...all the medical experts didn't have a clue.  Really?  All of them?  You went to all of them?  Wrong...the docs you chose to see didn't have a clue...so keep looking for a doc until you find one before you start blaming all of them for not being able to fix your oh so special little problems.

You're beyond belief.
I know people with PhD's.
Some ARE dumb. Some don't give a **** enough to be good at what they do.

So, a sick person needs to canvass the entire field of doctors
until broke or dead to find that ONE "special doctor"?

Kind of seems some of them are stupid or incompetent... if that's what you're saying.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 2:55 pm » wrote: Actually yes they are.  Amongst the "medical" professions, chiropractors are the irresponsible anti-vaxxer center of the universe.  They don't get the flue vaccine, the shingles vaccine, the pneumonia vaccine, and of course the covid vaccine.  I suppose that is their right..gvood, fine,, just stay the **** away from me.  But the worst of it is...they refuse to vaccinate their kids with the MMR childhood vaccination.  It's **** unconscionable...which includes their despicable spreading of the **** autism rumours about the MMR.

You're beyond belief.
No I am not... you are... I bet they look more healthy then you...   Not only that.. I go all the time.. and I've seen them pull many patients from near dead..
 Give them another pill? Isn't that what your trained in? Mooore pills.?
hoot. Don't mock what you don't understand.. get out before you cant.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

peepee » 21 Jul 2021, 1:17 pm » wrote: ...we'll need to honestly audit your numbers but i suspect many of them had weakened immune systems....
And if they hadn't contracted the covid-19 the vast majority of them would still be alive today.  Which makes the cause of death, covid-19.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Who needs Gen Sherman....when you've got the trumpVIRUS running rampant in the redneck states

Last edited by Benson13 on 21 Jul 2021, 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out

You're beyond belief.
Let's pretend Thalidomide never existed.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21507989/

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Texas hospital reports its 1st case of lambda COVID-19 variant

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/texas-hospita ... 00620.html

"we don't need no damn masks....we own the Libs"

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

You're beyond belief.
Doctors know what they're taught, If they're taught **** science most will continue to practice **** science. Do some research on statins.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Politics: Classical Liberal

Benson13 » 21 Jul 2021, 3:46 pm » wrote: Texas hospital reports its 1st case of lambda COVID-19 variant

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/texas-hospita ... 00620.html

"we don't need no damn masks....we own the Libs"
Another Biden failure.

Victoria Lord

Share      Unread post

Atomicblonde » 21 Jul 2021, 12:41 pm » wrote: looks like the chicken Purdue guy. Or Ross Perot
LOL!