This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Rock » 21 Jul 2021, 2:25 pm » wrote: I was J/K about the Reds comeback. The game’s still going on. It’s the ninth inning. 

After this I’ve got a soccer match between FC Cincinnati and Atlanta.
Lol!  I just saw the condensed game on MLB Tv.  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Rock » 21 Jul 2021, 7:14 am » wrote: That would be funny. But the game is at 12:35 ET. I doubt he'll be up by then. LOL.
I'll warn them you're coming! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 21 Jul 2021, 7:16 am » wrote: 610,000 DEAD AMERICANS

""It'll be gone on a few weeks...you'll see"

rednecks.....SEND $$$

OK...I have to constantly correct you since you are such a well known liar.

It was a China Virus and they own China Joe.....the high death toll was caused by Communist Democrats trapping older Americans in China Virus filled nursing homes and fake news and big tech trying to discredit Trump by hiding fact about the China Virus

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
Since Cincy is on our Canuck route I will usually go to Skyline in Richmond when passing through. Technically in Cincitucky.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Huey » 21 Jul 2021, 6:20 pm » wrote: Lol!  I just saw the condensed game on MLB Tv.
Yep. Not much fun for us Reds fans. There actually were quite a few Mets fans there.

Rock

Share      Unread post

crimsongulf » 21 Jul 2021, 9:31 pm » wrote: Since Cincy is on our Canuck route I will usually go to Skyline in Richmond when passing through. Technically in Cincitucky.

Yep. If you travel on I-75 you pass within about 1/2 mile of my house in Lexington. That's about how far away it is as the crow flies.

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

AbitaBeer
Rock » 21 Jul 2021, 10:26 pm » wrote: Yep. If you travel on I-75 you pass within about 1/2 mile of my house in Lexington. That's about how far away it is as the crow flies.

Yeah, we pick up 71 out of Lexington to Cincy.  We usually throw the anchor out in Dayton for the night.  We will anchor again in London On and then an easy drive to the cottage the next day.

Rock

Share      Unread post

crimsongulf » 21 Jul 2021, 10:33 pm » wrote: Yeah, we pick up 71 out of Lexington to Cincy.  We usually throw the anchor out in Dayton for the night.  We will anchor again in London On and then an easy drive to the cottage the next day.

When are the Canadians going to open their border? We're going to Seattle next Monday and originally planned to drive into BC but there doesn't seem to be an end in sight to the border closing.

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

AbitaBeer
Rock » 21 Jul 2021, 10:38 pm » wrote: When are the Canadians going to open their border? We're going to Seattle next Monday and originally planned to drive into BC but there doesn't seem to be an end in sight to the border closing.

August 9th

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 21 Jul 2021, 8:49 pm » wrote: OK...I have to constantly correct you since you are such a well known liar.

It was a China Virus and they own China Joe.....the high death toll was caused by Communist Democrats trapping older Americans in China Virus filled nursing homes and fake news and big tech trying to discredit Trump by hiding fact about the China Virus
You're a moron.

Rock

Share      Unread post

We arrived in Seattle a few hours ago and will leave the PN before they reopen.