This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

I'm going to Cincinnati tomorrow for a baseball game and a soccer match. Unfortunately Braindead will be there too. They say traffic will be a nightmare. I'm taking my bicycle with me since downtown Cincy is a very bike friendly city. 

Maybe he'll show up for the soccer match. If he does I'll boo him.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Rock » 20 Jul 2021, 9:58 pm » wrote: I'm going to Cincinnati tomorrow for a baseball game and a soccer match. Unfortunately Braindead will be there too. They say traffic will be a nightmare. I'm taking my bicycle with me since downtown Cincy is a very bike friendly city. 

Braindeads going too? doubt there will be any extra traffic at all. :)  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Rock » 20 Jul 2021, 9:58 pm » wrote: I'm going to Cincinnati tomorrow for a baseball game and a soccer match. Unfortunately Braindead will be there too. They say traffic will be a nightmare. I'm taking my bicycle with me since downtown Cincy is a very bike friendly city. 

The good part is that he doesn't drive.

Left turn signal flashing, 8 mph slower than the limit in the fast lane. ;)  

Rock

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 20 Jul 2021, 11:00 pm » wrote: Braindeads going too? doubt there will be any extra traffic at all. Image

It isn't that there'll be so many people, it's that they'll stop traffic. The Cincinnati airport is over the Ohio river in Kentucky and they'll close the I-75/71 bridge until he's across. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Rock » 21 Jul 2021, 7:06 am » wrote: It isn't that there'll be so many people, it's that they'll stop traffic. The Cincinnati airport is over the Ohio river in Kentucky and they'll close the I-75/71 bridge until he's across.
Yikes.. well good luck.. If you see him. Don't forget to give him a big BOO from most of us. It may take him awhile to cross the bridge.  :)  

Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

Republican PartyDoctorBeer

no first pitch? Can you imagine? Yikes 

Rock

Share      Unread post

Atomicblonde » 21 Jul 2021, 7:13 am » wrote: no first pitch? Can you imagine? Yikes

That would be funny. But the game is at 12:35 ET. I doubt he'll be up by then. LOL.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

610,000 DEAD AMERICANS

""It'll be gone on a few weeks...you'll see"

rednecks.....SEND $$$

Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

Republican PartyDoctorBeer
Rock » 21 Jul 2021, 7:14 am » wrote: That would be funny. But the game is at 12:35 ET. I doubt he'll be up by then. LOL.
can you image the pressure? Ugh.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Biden is 25 points more popular than your INSANE POS

Rock

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 21 Jul 2021, 7:19 am » wrote: Biden is 25 points more popular than your INSANE POS

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

Sore Loserman.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
You're the one pissing and moaning, Rube...

Rock

Share      Unread post

This is for you @Huey  . This is just before Dominic Smith tagged a Grand Slam. ☹️

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Rock » 21 Jul 2021, 12:35 pm » wrote: Image
This is for you @Huey  . This is just before Dominic Smith tagged a Grand Slam. ☹️
I was gonna watch that tonight.   

Rock

Share      Unread post

Huey » 21 Jul 2021, 1:03 pm » wrote: I was gonna watch that tonight.
Don’t bother. The Reds made an amazing comeback. 😉

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Rock » 21 Jul 2021, 1:18 pm » wrote: Don’t bother. The Reds made an amazing comeback. 😉
I guess they owe them one after Monday.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Huey » 21 Jul 2021, 1:26 pm » wrote: I guess they owe them one after Monday.
I was J/K about the Reds comeback. The game’s still going on. It’s the ninth inning. 

After this I’ve got a soccer match between FC Cincinnati and Atlanta. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Benson13 » 21 Jul 2021, 7:19 am » wrote: Biden is 25 points more popular than your INSANE POS
You are such a silly clown Benson… Pictures tell all.. The last Trump event had thousands of people as far as the eye could see? Brain dead shows up … like fifty people.. Seriously I  think you have psychological issues... stop making a total fool outta yourself...  :)  let it go.... you do nothing but post tds threads on here.. move on... get help... please.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

you mean...your Twice Impeached, 1-Term, 4th Worst Prez EVER.. has Know Nothing Racist Morons show up to see him don't you????

42% approval Election Day

33% on Bidens Inaug Day.....and he's STILL your Leader...he said yesterday ""I'M DECIDING WHO WILL RUN AGAINST LIZ CHENEY IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS""

Good Luck with trump!!