This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 5:13 pm » wrote: How many times do you have to hear this a democracy?

No one wants your nutty ideas
you keep responding like Pavlov's dog to a bell, so they must be interesting at least

Perhaps the most devastating consequence of feminism is the broken homes it has led to, and the ease with which men can now abdicate responsibility for their children, which is a direct result.  The overbearing state will demand child support, of course, which payment of is easier than actually being a father.

A woman cannot teach boys methodologies which men rely upon in their interactions in handling women, they cannot teach them to think like men, they are far more adverse in nature and thus have a tendency to wrap their boys up in cotton wool rather than foster his biological disposition to acquire strength via the tests and tribulations that are available to challenge and strengthen the fortitude and mettle of a young boy.

This is strength an adult woman will expect him to have when he is an adult man if she is to choose him as a suitable mate and his female peers will be asking when they all reach adulthood “where did all the good men go?” This but a mere manifestation of the scam which exposes the feminist idea of gender equality as a complete sham in actual practice.

The type of knowledge that boys need specifically from their fathers is that of which a man of significant value would impart onto his young son in various rites of passages such as: pep talks, trips together through hunting, sports and other male-to-male bonding experiences, experiences which fortify the bonds of father to son friendship and mentorship which young boys NEED to flourish and actualise the best versions of themselves.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 5:32 pm » wrote: you keep responding like Pavlov's dog to a bell, so they must be interesting at least

Perhaps the most devastating consequence of feminism the broken homes it has led to, and the ease with which men can now abdicate responsibility for their children, which is a direct result.  The overbearing state will demand child support, of course, which payment of is easier than actually being a father.A woman cannot teach boys methodologies which men rely upon in their interactions in handling women, they cannot teach them to think like men, they are far more adverse in nature and thus have a tendency to wrap their boys up in cotton wool rather than foster his biological disposition to acquire strength via the tests and tribulations that are available to challenge and strengthen the fortitude and mettle of a young boy.

This is strength an adult woman will expect him to have when he is an adult man if she is to choose him as a suitable mate and his female peers will be asking when they all reach adulthood “where did all the good men go?” This but a mere manifestation of the scam which exposes the feminist idea of gender equality as a complete sham in actual practice.

The type of knowledge that boys need specifically from their fathers is that of which a man of significant value would impart onto his young son in various rites of passages such as: pep talks, trips together through hunting, sports and other male-to-male bonding experiences, experiences which fortify the bonds of father to son friendship and mentorship which young boys NEED to flourish and actualise the best versions of themselves.
And you keep responding like a fascist who is pissed because no one in a democracy will vote for his stupid ideas.

We all voted....and decided you guys are nuts.  Lol

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 5:34 pm » wrote: And you keep responding like a fascist who is pissed because no one in a democracy will vote for his stupid ideas.

I'm just glad to share wisdom.  BTW, who is this "we" you keep referring to?  You got a mouse in your pocket? 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 5:36 pm » wrote: I'm just glad to share wisdom.  BTW, who is this "we" you keep referring to?  You got a mouse in your pocket?
The people of the US.  If you want a dictatorship get your guns and start the fight.

We will.put you down like a sick dog.  Lol

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 5:38 pm » wrote: The people of the US.  If you want a dictatorship get your guns and start the fight.

We will.put you down like a sick dog.  Lol

Did you appoint yourself as spokesman for the U.S., or did the voices just tell you that you were elected?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 5:42 pm » wrote: Did you appoint yourself as spokesman for the U.S., or did the voices just tell you that you were elected?
No we appointed Biden for that.

Do you think he agrees with me or you?  Lol

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 4:52 pm » wrote: Owning property, working in the factories and voting weren’t things that the women of pre-feminism were really concerned with. They didn’t care about those things. Modern day women indoctrinated by feminism have been taught to want those things, so they assume that women in history did too. They then continue down this slippery slope and deduce men must have oppressed women by denying them these things. If you don’t want to do something and you don’t have “the legally assured right” to do it, then you’re not going to be bothered that the law doesn’t give you that right.

The majority of women were more concerned with securing a good mate, having children and nurturing their loved ones. Not going to work in the factories or fighting in wars. Feminists/suffragettes have been around since the late 19th century and were predominantly upper middle-class white women allied with a radically misandrist lesbian minority who were perceived by larger society as an obscure subculture. It was the ideological rhetoric peddling that “men are evil so women need civil rights” which acted as a superficial front for the culturally destabilising movement known as feminism.

Maybe 1 out of every 1000 women were "LIBERATED" by so called "WOMENS LIB"  to become a Surgeon, or a Judge, or an Astronaut,
The other 999 women who had no choice but to join the inflation causing movement became not much more than minimum wage earners who barely made enough to pay for their kids'  day care, the 2nd car and all the other incidental expenses that come with the DAILY GRIND.
The [[[GLOBALIST SOCIAL ENGINEERS]]] knew in advance that this would be a great way to weaken WHITE RULED USA and future generations of improperly raised kids.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 5:43 pm » wrote: No we appointed Biden for that.

Do you think he agrees with me or you?  Lol

On some things, he definitely agrees with me.  Whether he agrees with you on anything is mystery cuz you have absolutely no policy, no platform that anyone can see.  You don't believe in anything.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 5:45 pm » wrote: On some things, he definitely agrees with me.  Whether he agrees with you on anything is mystery cuz you have absolutely no policy, no platform that anyone can see.  You don't believe in anything.
No one thing we discussed.  I believe in freedom and democracy 

You believe in fascism

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 21 Jul 2021, 5:43 pm » wrote: Maybe 1 out of every 1000 women were "LIBERATED" by so called "WOMENS LIB"  to become a Surgeon, or a Judge, or an Astronaut,
The other 999 women who had no choice but to join the inflation causing movement became not much more than minimum wage earners who barely made enough to pay for their kids'  day care, the 2nd car and all the other incidental expenses that come with the DAILY GRIND.
The [[[GLOBALIST SOCIAL ENGINEERS]]] knew in advance that this would be a great way to weaken WHITE RULED USA and future generations of improperly raised kids.

I know that much is true

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 5:47 pm » wrote: I know that much is true

Shoukd we take the vote away from women?

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 5:49 pm » wrote: Shoukd we take the vote away from women?

No, women were voting before the rise of feminism.

I would not take any rights away from women.  I believe that the propaganda that permeates the entire culture from the top down is harmful, and that propaganda is corrosive and it is called feminism.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 5:54 pm » wrote: No, women were voting before the rise of feminism.

I would not take any rights away from women.  I believe that the propaganda that permeates the entire culture from the top down is harmful, and that propaganda is corrosive and it is called feminism.
Well then you are ****.   We have free speech too

Man you really hate democracy 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 5:56 pm » wrote: Well then you are ****.   We have free speech too

Man you really hate democracy
Im glad you are a defender of free speech.  Did you boycott twitter, since they are now banning people for speech they dont like?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 6:34 pm » wrote: Im glad you are a defender of free speech.  Did you boycott twitter, since they are now banning people for speech they dont like?
My God it's like they dont teach civics anymore 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 6:36 pm » wrote: My God it's like they dont teach civics anymore
its a fair question.  Freedom of the press is dying.  I oppose the censorship coming from Google, Youtube, Fb, Twitter etc.  Do you?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Jul 2021, 6:45 pm » wrote: its a fair question.  Freedom of the press is dying.  I oppose the censorship coming google, fb, Twitter etc.  Do you?
I cant believe I have to type this

The first amendment is a restriction ON THE GOVERNMENT ONLY!!!!!!!!

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Polar1ty » 21 Jul 2021, 1:04 am » wrote: I posted this in another thread, maybe someone with basic math skills can compute/comprehend (regardless of how low IQ this place is, at least a few ppl will "get it"):

And indeed, if you do the math, $35-40 an hour would easily enable a family breadwinner to purchase a 1200 sq ft house (average size of a house back then) and pay off the mortgage within something like 6-8 years. 

​​​​​Not that $70-80K is anything to brag about, but at least you're no longer having to clip coupons just to buy the cheapest groceries or expired meat that's been repackaged and sprayed with red food coloring at Lucky's or Safeway.

I favor increasing the wage, but keep in mind, if you pay a fast food worker 30/hr, then skilled workers who already make that will need to be paid twice that or more. 

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 21 Jul 2021, 10:40 am » wrote: Why couldn't the Campers bring snares, cross bows, hunting rifles and fishing tackle to provide their own food..?
What is the point of "camping" if you don't kill your own meat...? Image 
Soy boys

peepee

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 5:34 pm » wrote: And you keep responding like a fascist who is pissed because no one in a democracy will vote for his stupid ideas.

:rolleyes:  
...no, we didn't all 'vote'...and your two [stinking] 'choice$' were a couple of phony bank$ter puppet$ for whom only a dense, brain-laundered @sshole could/would 'vote'...word...  ;)   :wave: