This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 21 Jul 2021, 9:41 am » wrote: Who's definition of truth is going to be used?

I have a suggestion for your question? Not whom, what real does in natural timing of biological results mutually evolving here now series of ancestrally present, parallel ancestrally so far.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 11:32 am » wrote: You lie like the orange ****.

But since you're bragging about it...what's your problem with it.  Do you feel you were victimized by knowledge you didn't want, as a child?  Knowledge you still don't want?  You ridiculous ****.

I actually started a thread in favor of it you stupid clueless *******. 

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 11:32 am » wrote: WTF is that, anyway?  Nobody but American con-jobs talk like this.  Ever heard one Brit call another Brit "you **** anti-Briton"?  Or a Belgian call another Belgian, "anti-Belgian"?

Of course not...it's **** stupid and meaningless.  Just like whatever you got banging around in the empty space between your ears is stupid and meaningless.

I will explain it very simply.
If you back BLM & CRT......then you are
an Anti-American, Anti-White........bigot.

Arris

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 21 Jul 2021, 5:18 pm » wrote: I will explain it very simply.
If you back BLM & CRT......then you are
an Anti-American, Anti-White........bigot.

You are Anti-American so get the **** out of this country

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Jul 2021, 8:59 am » wrote: You're a **** slack jawed loser, Naffy...

Coming from a dickhead like you?...it doesn't mean a damn thing

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 9:07 am » wrote: So eliminate history as a subject taught

Priceless

You eh.....don't know a damned thing and understand even less.  We should stress that democrats were responsible for slavery and the KKK and Jim Crowe......all the bad things that you preach about America were at the hands of Democrats.....teach kids that

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 10:07 am » wrote: So listen to this white supremacist, confederate, misogynist pig, bigot, racist, fascist, nazi, klan **** trying to deny that this list isn't all documented American history. 

It's history, just like the dropping of atomic bombs on human beings and the genocide of Vienamese because they weren't interested in adopting the kind of government that we wanted. Does this sexist pig want to deny these as well?  Sure...it's just another big lie...we're used to it coming from the con-jobs lately.

The fact remains that this is all documented history of the good old USA.  And it's long past the time that we should have been teaching this history to American kids.  Just like German kids who didn't live through it learn the history of the Third Reich and the holocaust. 

There are a number of historical items I could add to this CRT...wansee it? it?

LMAO....you're a race baiter....I'm giving you what you preach about.  I noticed how you didn't say communism isn't the killer that we all know it has been thoughout it's history and responsible for 100+ million intentional deaths.

See...you communist democrats can not be trusted

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 7:24 am » wrote: Facebook 7/20/21...

It's American history...grow the **** up.
Too bad you can't go back in a TIME MACHINE to 1650 to verify the prevalence and the veracity of these awful claims.
Too bad you can't go back in time to free all these slaves and return them to a life back in the jungles of STONE AGE AFRICA where they were at constant war with one another, ate each other, raped each other, enslaved each other and were lucky to live to the ripe old age of 30.
300 years from now people like you will be making the same exact excuses for why ****** CONTINUE TO LAG INTELLECTUALLY BEHIND THE REST OF MANKIND.
IN SPITE OF EXTENSIVE CROSS BREEDING [WITH THE MORE INTELLECTUALLY EVOLVED RACES], THEY WILL ALWAYS LAG BEHIND BY SOME DEGREE.

Last edited by GHETTO BLASTER on 21 Jul 2021, 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

nefarious101 » 21 Jul 2021, 7:49 pm » wrote: You eh.....don't know a damned thing and understand even less.  We should stress that democrats were responsible for slavery and the KKK and Jim Crowe......all the bad things that you preach about America were at the hands of Democrats.....teach kids that
**** off ******.  Conservatives are responsible for slavery and we should make sure every kid knows it ****

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 7:57 pm » wrote: **** off ******.  Conservatives are responsible for slavery and we should make sure every kid knows it ****

ohhhh....now we see how you want your history.....full of deceit and lies...just like you like your news and politics

you race baited a trap and then you fell into it yourself....very expected and no one is surprised either

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 21 Jul 2021, 8:02 pm » wrote: ohhhh....now we see how you want your history.....full of deceit and lies...just like you like your news and politics

you race baited a trap and then you fell into it yourself....very expected and no one is surprised either
Didn't I tell you to **** off ******?  You are weak and powerless in education so **** off sissy

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 8:04 pm » wrote: Didn't I tell you to **** off ******?  You are weak and powerless in education so **** off sissy

you're a little shemale *******....you have no standing....I would be doing you a favor if I popped you in the mouth each time you lied

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 21 Jul 2021, 8:10 pm » wrote: you're a little shemale *******....you have no standing....I would be doing you a favor if I popped you in the mouth each time you lied
Are you coming on to me sissy.  I said take the **** out of your mouth!!!!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 21 Jul 2021, 7:46 pm » wrote: Coming from a dickhead like you?...it doesn't mean a damn thing
Post that number, @sooted up Cyndi  and​​​​@Jantje_Smit  are getting cranky...

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Arris » 21 Jul 2021, 7:41 pm » wrote: You are Anti-American so get the **** out of this country

Sir,
Would you mind if I took a little ranch called......Texas........ with me?
TNM
Texas Nationalist Movement.

"We think that we are strong enough......to stand on our own".                            
:)  .

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
RollingRock » 21 Jul 2021, 9:37 am » wrote: I support BLM and telling the TRUTH about our nation's history.
Truth is fine. Nothing good can come from wallowing in a sewer. Took whites a few thousand years to learn that preoccupation with race is counterproductive. Unfortunate to see other races making the same foolish mistake. 

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 8:11 pm » wrote: Are you coming on to me sissy.  I said take the **** out of your mouth!!!!
STOP IT! You two. That's the kind of **** we see on the other ****!
We are more civil here, right? Right???
:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

RollingRock » 21 Jul 2021, 9:45 am » wrote: There is only one truth.
And thou shalt not have other gods before me....

:faint:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

I demand that you answer the question.... how many?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Jul 2021, 9:03 pm » wrote: Post that number, @sooted up Cyndi  and​​​​@Jantje_Smit  are getting cranky...

ok.....you've notified 3 of us with this reply that you are a dickhead...now what?