This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

ConsRule » 22 Jul 2021, 12:57 pm » wrote: You're triggered again.  It appears you don't like it when people catch you in a lie and making **** up.
I didnt LIE LIAR All you are DOING is LYING and claiming REALITY didnt happen to pretend you had a POINT LIAR. I never made anything up LIAR. You are just too STUPID to know history and you HATE FACTS and REALITY BRAINWASHED MORON. Keep talking about the stupidity Rush told you to think about any emotional involvment you WISH I had since you are a petty PUNK HOPING you could get an emotional response. Slapping PUNKS like you with so little intellect around is just fun and entertaining for me you PATHETIC BRAINWASHED MORON

Everyone can see you are RUNNING AWAY CRYING from the POINT you could not BEGIN to answer

Rosewood happened. Tulsa happened. Redlinging Tuskeege, Wilmington NC, institutional racism NO ONE RATIONAL DENIES these happened LIES have NOTHING to do with this teaching agenda all you can do is LIE about it and be a PUNK since the TRUTH and REALITY that you are TOO STUPID to address WILL NOT GO AWAY

solon

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 22 Jul 2021, 12:57 pm » wrote: "Boring".
Please change the channel...........(incel)...............
Image  .
GFY RACIST PIG.

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Yes you did...and I showed it to you.

Not my fault you lied.  Oh, by the way...I never said those things didn't happen.  In fact, I learned about them during my secondary and college educations.  Apparently you attended **** schools...or were busy jacking off to the male teacher and wasn't listening.

solon

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 22 Jul 2021, 1:18 pm » wrote: Yes you did...and I showed it to you.

Not my fault you lied.  Oh, by the way...I never said those things didn't happen.  In fact, I learned about them during my secondary and college educations.  Apparently you attended **** schools...or were busy jacking off to the male teacher and wasn't listening.
I did NOT LIE. I assumed something you didnt say. NOT A LIE. YOU on the other hand ARE A LIAR. Obama was NOT RACIST and you are STILL SO MUCH OF A GUTLESS COWARD you are running AWAY from the issue itself that THEY ARE NOT LIES nor are they in DISPUTE to teach about Tulsa and Wilmington NC, Rosewood, redlinging institutional racism and explore the effects they had on society.Your whole POINT was that WHOSE TRUTH and Truth is NOT TRUTH but THESE THINGS ARE NOT IN DISPUTE and the right DOES NOT WANT THEM TAUGHT you PATHETIC BRAINWASHED MORON now give us MORE TreasonMonkey Two step be a CHILDISH PUNK AGAIN and AGAIN but whatever you do RUN and HIDE from the POINT you are TOO STUPID and too much of a GUTLESS COWARD to address

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

You mother needs sex.
Go do your job, incel.
If she supports you......then you must serve her needs.
Get it ??                                                                         
:clap:   :clap:   :clap:  .

solon

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 22 Jul 2021, 1:24 pm » wrote:                                                                       Image   Image   Image  .
Shut up PUNK you are too STUPID to be in an adult conversation RACIST PIG you are too STUPID to understand the issue RACIST PIG and you waste all our times with your CHILDISH STUPIDITY RACIST PIG

omh

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 1:23 pm » wrote: I did NOT LIE. I assumed something you didnt say. NOT A LIE. YOU on the other hand ARE A LIAR. Obama was NOT RACIST and you are STILL SO MUCH OF A GUTLESS COWARD you are running AWAY from the issue itself that THEY ARE NOT LIES nor are they in DISPUTE to teach about Tulsa and Wilmington NC, Rosewood, redlinging institutional racism and explore the effects they had on society.Your whole POINT was that WHOSE TRUTH and Truth is NOT TRUTH but THESE THINGS ARE NOT IN DISPUTE and the right DOES NOT WANT THEM TAUGHT you PATHETIC BRAINWASHED MORON now give us MORE TreasonMonkey Two step be a CHILDISH PUNK AGAIN and AGAIN but whatever you do RUN and HIDE from the POINT you are TOO STUPID and too much of a GUTLESS COWARD to address
Telling the truth about what you chose to believe doesn't exempt you from being less than honest about your genetic displacement here so far. Inaccurate is all realities are as controlled by people that never want to find out the kinetics to perpetually balancing out as specifically here aging in displacement only.

Suspended animation of molecular content never the same shape formed combined gaseous, liquid, mineral composition as inorganic or cellular lifetimes present in same atmosphere.

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 1:23 pm » wrote: I did NOT LIE. I assumed something you didnt say. NOT A LIE. YOU on the other hand ARE A LIAR. Obama was NOT RACIST

If you didn't lie...I didn't either.  I just assume something about Obama (based on what he said and did).

By the way, you are still triggered.

Do you need some crayons and a coloring book?  I'll send some to you if you post your address.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 12:54 pm » wrote: GFY you IGNORANT BRAINWASHED MORON. Whether you want your LIES taught or nor they are LIES and the things I said are NOT LIES they are NOT IN DISPUTE you are just a LIAR LYING about them. Those things HAPPENED and NO ONE KNOWLEGEABLE DISPUTES That so you are a LIAR saying we want LIES taught and THAT is the bottom line IGNORANT BRAINWASHED MORON

This is what RACIST PIGS DO. They LIE constantly so their FEE FEES wont get hurt they LIE about REAL UNDISPUTED HISTORICAL EVENTS so they wont have to HEAR about REALITY and TRUTH which TreasonMonkey RACIST PIGS like you HATE
Can you show us on the doll where the treasonmonkey touched you?

:drool:  

solon

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 22 Jul 2021, 1:32 pm » wrote: If you didn't lie...I didn't either.  I just assume something about Obama (based on what he said and did).

By the way, you are still triggered.

Do you need some crayons and a coloring book?  I'll send some to you if you post your address.
no YOU are A LIAR. Nothing made Obama a racist but the CONVERSATION and TOPIC were about TEACHING CRT and you said WHOSE TRUTH. Meaning whose TRUTH would be taught it was NATURAL to assume you were NOT CHANGING THE SUBJECT but there is NO REASON to call Obama a racist other than that YOU are a LIAR and a RACIST PIG. I just assumed you were NOT SO STUPID you were making RANDOM statements NOT relating to the TOPIC being discussed about whose truth would be TAUGHT. My mistake. Underestimating the STUPIDITY of you TreasonMonkeys is ALWAYS a mistake

You are NOT ONLY A LIAR you are A GUTLESS COWARD far too STUPID to ADDRESS THE ISSUE. Tulsa, Rosewood, Wilmintong NC. Redlinging insitutional RACISM ALL HAPPENED ALL ARE FACTS which is by ANYONES definition the TRUTH and the TRUTH that is the ISSUE. Keep running keep doing the TreasonMonkey TWO STEP GUTLESS COWARD and like I SAID keep running away in TERROR from the substance and the ISSUE you are too STUPID to address

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 1:37 pm » wrote: no YOU are A LIAR. Nothing made Obama a racist but the CONVERSATION and TOPIC were about TEACHING CRT and you said WHOSE TRUTH. Meaning whose TRUTH would be taught it was NATURAL to assume you were NOT CHANGING THE SUBJECT but there is NO REASON to call Obama a racist other than that YOU are a LIAR and a RACIST PIG. I just assumed you were NOT SO STUPID you were making RANDOM statements NOT relating to the TOPIC being discussed about whose truth would be TAUGHT. My mistake. Underestimating the STUPIDITY of you TreasonMonkeys is ALWAYS a mistake

You are NOT ONLY A LIAR you are A GUTLESS COWARD far too STUPID to ADDRESS THE ISSUE. Tulsa, Rosewood, Wilmintong NC. Redlinging insitutional RACISM ALL HAPPENED ALL ARE FACTS which is by ANYONES definition the TRUTH and the TRUTH that is the ISSUE. Keep running keep doing the TreasonMonkey TWO STEP GUTLESS COWARD and like I SAID keep running away in TERROR from the substance and the ISSUE you are too STUPID to address

It's fun triggering you.  I mean, I worry at times you will stroke out...but it's still fun.

solon

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 22 Jul 2021, 1:50 pm » wrote: It's fun triggering you.  I mean, I worry at times you will stroke out...but it's still fun.
Another post where GUTLESS COWARD runs AWAY from the ISSUE he is TOO STUPID and too much of a COWARD to address. Still crying and sobbing and repeating RUSH LIMBAUGH talking points about how any liberal giving him a BEATDOWN must be emotionally involved even though it is fun and easy to LAUGH at pathetic BRAINWASHED LOSERS like Con. Give us MORE POSTS where you RUN AWAY CRYING and NEVER EVEN TRYING to ADDRESS THE ISSUE GUTLESS COWARD

Rosewood happened. Tulsa happened. Redlinging Tuskeege, Wilmington NC, institutional racism NO ONE RATIONAL DENIES these happened LIES have NOTHING to do with this teaching agenda all you can do is LIE about it and be a PUNK since the TRUTH and REALITY that you are TOO STUPID to address WILL NOT GO AWAY

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 1:52 pm » wrote: Rosewood happened. Tulsa happened. Redlinging Tuskeege, Wilmington NC, institutional racism NO ONE RATIONAL DENIES these happened LIES have NOTHING to do with this teaching agenda all you can do is LIE about it and be a PUNK since the TRUTH and REALITY that you are TOO STUPID to address WILL NOT GO AWAY

I never said they didn't happen. And you never answered the question, do you need crayons and a coloring book to settle you down?

An thinking about my last post..."worry" was the incorrect word.  I should have said "wonder" because I really couldn't care less if you do stroke out.

solon

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 22 Jul 2021, 1:58 pm » wrote: I never said they didn't happen. And you never answered the question, do you need crayons and a coloring book to settle you down?

An thinking about my last post..."worry" was the incorrect word.  I should have said "wonder" because I really couldn't care less if you do stroke out.
So then when you said WHOSE TRUTH you were just being a PUNK and it had NO MEANING and NO CONNECTION to the topic or the issue. As always too much of a GUTLESS COWARD to address the ISSUE. Even when you are PRETENDING to. Still being a GUTLESS COWARD still avoiding the ISSUE by implying that CRT wants to teach things that are not true while being too much of a GUTLESS COWARD to come out and say it and ADDRESS THE ISSUE. Give us MORE TreasonMonkey two step give us MORE GUTLESS COWARDICE and keep relying on the Rush Limbaugh talking point that because I am giving you a BEATDOWN that means I am emotional while I LAUGH at your STPUIDITY. Slapping the STUPID out of you is just fun and entertaining but keep DELUDING yourself and telling yourself whatever it takes to wipe away the TEARS

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 2:01 pm » wrote: So then when you said WHOSE TRUTH you were just being a PUNK and it had NO MEANING and NO CONNECTION to the topic or the issue. As always too much of a GUTLESS COWARD to address the ISSUE. Even when you are PRETENDING to. Still being a GUTLESS COWARD still avoiding the ISSUE by implying that CRT wants to teach things that are not true while being too much of a GUTLESS COWARD to come out and say it and ADDRESS THE ISSUE. Give us MORE TreasonMonkey two step give us MORE GUTLESS COWARDICE and keep relying on the Rush Limbaugh talking point that because I am giving you a BEATDOWN that means I am emotional while I LAUGH at your STPUIDITY. Slapping the STUPID out of you is just fun and entertaining but keep DELUDING yourself and telling yourself whatever it takes to wipe away the TEARS
No...I meant it as an honest question.  What people consider truth varies from person to person.  The facts people have are always the truth...but things people (you for example) say is the truth may not be factual.  The things I gave were examples.  I don't expect you to understand that...much less accept it...because you are an idiot.

You still haven't answered the question about the crayons.

solon

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 22 Jul 2021, 2:08 pm » wrote: No...I meant it as an honest question.  What people consider truth varies from person to person.  The facts people have are always the truth...but things people (you for example) say is the truth may not be factual.  The things I gave were examples.  I don't expect you to understand that...much less accept it...because you are an idiot.

You still haven't answered the question about the crayons.
I should answer YOU being a PUNK and hoping you can stop CRYING from the BEATDOWN I am giving you to answer your CHILDISHNESS? GOD you are STUPID. The point is STILL that you asked that question in the CONTEXT of TEACHING CRT and so I am responding that it is not a serious question since the FACTS that we START WITH ARE NOT IN DISPUTE. I dont expect YOU to undertand ANYTHING since you PROVE you are TOO STUPID and too much of a GUTLESS COWARD to ADDRESS THE ISSUE

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 2:13 pm » wrote: I should answer YOU being a PUNK and hoping you can stop CRYING from the BEATDOWN I am giving you to answer your CHILDISHNESS? GOD you are STUPID. The point is STILL that you asked that question in the CONTEXT of TEACHING CRT and so I am responding that it is not a serious question since the FACTS that we START WITH ARE NOT IN DISPUTE. I dont expect YOU to undertand ANYTHING since you PROVE you are TOO STUPID and too much of a GUTLESS COWARD to ADDRESS THE ISSUE

The point you missed is I learned about those things in school...in a small town in Southeast Texas.  It's not my fault the majority of liberals went to **** schools.

Besides, my question was in response to someone saying we need to teach the truth (not necessarily just CRT).  You really need to take a reading comprehension course.  You will sound stupid less often.  You'll still be stupid...it just won't be as apparent so often.

solon

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 22 Jul 2021, 2:20 pm » wrote: The point you missed is I learned about those things in school...in a small town in Southeast Texas.  It's not my fault the majority of liberals went to **** schools.

Besides, my question was in response to someone saying we need to teach the truth (not necessarily just CRT).  You really need to take a reading comprehension course.  You will sound stupid less often.  You'll still be stupid...it just won't be as apparent so often.
And all CRT is saying is to TEACH those things and not even to elementary kids but in Law school and universities then DISCUSS the effects that had on society. THATS ALL. So you were just making a point UNRELEATED TO THE TOPIC and the DISCUSSION BEING HAD. That is how STUPID you TreasonMonkeys are ANYTHING TO AVOID THE TOPIC and the ISSUE because LIKE NOW you are too MUCH OF A GUTLESS COWARD TO ADDRESS THE ISSUE. You pretend you are making a TOTALLY DIFFERENT POINT to run away from the FACT you were implying that WHOSE TRUTH means teaching CRT would NOT be teaching the TRUTH. IN CONTEXT that was completely impled but now you are running AWAY from that like the GUTLESS COWARD you are. You are a LIAR. They did NOT teach you about Wilmington NC or Tulsa in your school in Texas unles you took some race relations class in College. Why do you TreasonMonkeys LIE SO MUCH?

You are STILL A GUTLESS COWARD running AWAY from the ISSUE which you are TOO STUPID to understand

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 2:25 pm » wrote: And all CRT is saying is to TEACH those things and not even to elementary kids but in Law school and universities ...
Somebody better tell that to CBS News and Randi Weingarten (head of the AFT). 

CBS has an article on their web site where Weingarten says;

Teaching American history, she said, "requires considering all the facts available to us — including those that are uncomfortable — like the history of enslavement and discrimination toward people of color and people perceived as different." She said teachers know they "teach history, not hate." 

She said laws restricting lessons on race "impinge on educators' professional obligations — our obligation to teach honest history, as well as to teach current events, like the January 6 attack on the Capitol." 

Weingarten vowed that the union will defend members who get in trouble for teaching "honest history," adding that it has a legal defense fund ready to go.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/critical-r ... t-history/

FYI...American history is a course taught in the middle grades (junior high).  You tell me...did you just lie (again) or is CBS spreading fake news?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 22 Jul 2021, 9:17 am » wrote: I would love to give the woke narcissistic vegetable some credit but he still hasn't showed up.... as I said, @Blackvegetable is a hopeless coward...

Oh, did you know your signature is becoming famous... a dirty sok posted one of your pictures in the other place...he most have stolen it from your sig...

vegas giants is an easy trigger mark too.  Some moderator tore a new hole in girliboy's mangina and you should have seen the butt hurt vegas giants was spewing for days...think he blamed me for it because he cried at me for 3 days like a little about it