This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Facebook 7/20/21...
Shared from a respected friend:

I have been in school for a very long time, but I must have slept through some of my history classes. I mean I have a BS in Math, an MS in Math, an MA in Organizational Psychology and a PhD in Humanistic Psychology - but for all these years of schooling, I just can't understand how I forgot some of the history classes???

* I mean I missed the class on 1619.

* I mean I missed the class on female slaves having 10 to 15 children because each birth added to the wealth and power of the slave owner.

* I mean I missed the class where slave owners routinely raped their female slaves.

* I mean I missed the class on Black Wall Street.

* I mean I missed the class about the Edmund Pettus Bridge.

* I mean I missed the class on Goodwin, Schwerner, Chaney and Liuzzo.

* I mean I missed the class where Native America children were stolen from the homes and prohibited from speaking the language of their birth.

* I mean I missed the class on Andrew Jackson's Trail of Tears, where thousands of Native Americas were forced from the homes and so many died on forced marches to the barren west.

* I mean I missed the class where Japanese America Citizens "Yes, American Citizens" where locked in internment camps when WWII broke out. Hmmm I don't recall internment camps for German or Italian Americans??? Whoops, they were white so it was OK.

* I mean I missed the class where returning black soldiers were routinely hung for wearing their military uniforms in public.

* I mean I missed the class on the Tuskegee Experiment where black males were unknowingly injected with syphilis to test its effects on humans

Hmmm, I am wondering how I missed all those class from my history lessons. So when I hear the trumpublicians don't want to teach Critical Race Theory in our public schools - I can see why...they just want to continue the lies of the history of our country.

That is all Critical Race Theory is about - it's about the Truth. PERIOD. Maybe some trumpublicians might try the truth???? Nah, I doubt it.
It's American history...grow the **** up.

omh

Share      Unread post

Ike Bana » 21 Jul 2021, 7:24 am » wrote: Facebook 7/20/21...

reinterpreted history. Oh that becomes rewritten history because all history is full of reasonable doubt how life exists in plain sight.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 21 Jul 2021, 7:24 am » wrote: Facebook 7/20/21...

We don't need government mandated *** worship and the holy sacrament of Finger pointing at Original Whitey Sin for things that happened 150 years ago when none of us were alive to experience it. 

So you need to follow your own advice and "Grow the **** Up"..........All these CRT thoughts you have aren't yours.....they were placed in your head and you have been dipped in fake outrage that you don't even understand and have no desire to understand.  Don't be a Communist Democrat propaganda sponge...blaze new ground....try to think for yourself

This moron is on a religious type crusade to blame people who were not even living at the time.........I will repeat to your ******* your own words again ...grow the **** up

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Anyone who supports BLM, CRT, Reparations, & the black-power movement is an Anti-American,
Anti-White.......bigot.      We must "purge" the state of Texas, & all other GOP states, of these
filthy, scum-sucking Dem maggots......by any means necessary.                                        
:ninja:  

omh

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 21 Jul 2021, 7:52 am » wrote: We don't need government mandated *** worship and the holy sacrament of Finger pointing at Original Whitey Sin for things that happened 150 years ago when none of us were alive to experience it. 

So you need to follow your own advice and "Grow the **** Up"..........All these CRT thoughts you have aren't yours.....they were placed in your head and you have been dipped in fake outrage that you don't even understand and have no desire to understand.  Don't be a Communist Democrat propaganda sponge...blaze new ground....try to think for yourself

This moron is on a religious type crusade to blame people who were not even living at the time.........I will repeat to your ******* your own words again ...grow the **** up

original sin of homo sapiens is creating the faith intellectual humans exist on a higher plane than homo sapiens being eternally separated now as biologically here.

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

It appears the guy with all those alleged degrees went to **** secondary schools and sheltered himself when it came to college electives.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 21 Jul 2021, 7:52 am » wrote: We don't need government mandated *** worship and the holy sacrament of Finger pointing at Original Whitey Sin for things that happened 150 years ago when none of us were alive to experience it. 

You're a **** slack jawed loser, Naffy...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Taipan » 21 Jul 2021, 7:55 am » wrote: Anyone who supports BLM, CRT, Reparations, & the black-power movement is an Anti-American,
Anti-White.......bigot.      We must "purge" the state of Texas, & all other GOP states, of these
First we let the Mexican *** Rapists loose on American Innumerates....

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

So eliminate history as a subject taught

Priceless 

omh

Share      Unread post

Vegas giants » 21 Jul 2021, 9:07 am » wrote: So eliminate history as a subject taught

Priceless 

would be for your mentality and the art of zero based accounting without understanding the kinetics of mutually evolving here now.

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
Taipan » 21 Jul 2021, 7:55 am » wrote: Anyone who supports BLM, CRT, Reparations, & the black-power movement is an Anti-American,
I support BLM and telling the TRUTH about our nation's history.

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 21 Jul 2021, 9:37 am » wrote: I support BLM and telling the TRUTH about our nation's history.

Who's definition of truth is going to be used?

Taipan

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 21 Jul 2021, 9:37 am » wrote: I support BLM and telling the TRUTH about our nation's history.

Sir,
You are a negro-wannabe.
You are Anti-American.
You are Anti-Christian.
You are Anti-White.
I suspect that you are a homosexual.
You are an embarrassment to the Gringo Tribe.                        
:ninja:  .

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Jul 2021, 9:01 am » wrote: First we let the Mexican *** Rapists loose on American Innumerates....

Be careful, Maggot.
Your Anti-White bigotry is showing.

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

Go move to Iran, hater.  Their concept of human rights seems to match yours petty closely.  Sad.

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

ConsRule » 21 Jul 2021, 9:41 am » wrote: Who's definition of truth is going to be used?
There is only one truth.  

Taipan

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 21 Jul 2021, 9:44 am » wrote: Go move to Iran, hater.  Their concept of human rights seems to match yours petty closely.  Sad.

If you hate us so much, then you won't mind our peaceful withdrawal
from the herd, now will you ?
TNM.

"We think that we are strong enough.....to stand on our own".                       
Adios, mofos.                                                   
:wave:  .

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

Taipan » 21 Jul 2021, 9:51 am » wrote: If you hate us so much, then you won't mind our peaceful withdrawal
from the herd, now will you ?
I don't hate anyone.  I simply refuse to accept your white supremacist ****.  I'm a believer in equal opportunity and equal protection.  

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 21 Jul 2021, 9:45 am » wrote: There is only one truth.

No...there isn't.  I think it is true the Jesus is the risen Christ, that Obama is a racist pig and that there is a high probability that illegally cast ballots were accepted and counted in multiple states during the 2020 election (even though not enough to change the outcome in any one state).  Do you agree with those three statements?  If not, we have a different definition of what is true.

Now...a fact is a fact.

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Oops...double post