This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 19,363
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
nefarious101 » 22 Jul 2021, 4:55 am » wrote: ok.....you've notified 3 of us with this reply that you are a dickhead...now what?
Now what? I was wondering that too? thought maybe he wanted to hire me as referee ;)  

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 22,010

Taipan » 21 Jul 2021, 10:04 pm » wrote: Sir,
Would you mind if I took a little ranch called......Texas........ with me?
TNM
Texas Nationalist Movement.

"We think that we are strong enough......to stand on our own".                            
:)  .
You are an advocate "By any means necessary" to end U.S.A. as founded to represent ancestries, not ideologies, being mutually existing. You love manifesting eternal conflicting opinions, not resolving the ones established so far.

that is intentional because when explained where your methodology goes wrong, you stick with it. That is compounded choice one brain makes minding static context over kinetic content of transforming DNA results mutually evolving now in plain sight.
Last edited by omh on 22 Jul 2021, 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,103
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

nefarious101 » 22 Jul 2021, 4:55 am » wrote: ok.....you've notified 3 of us with this reply that you are a dickhead...now what?
Now we notify @Blackvegetable that he's a coward... and a dickhead.... and that he needs to answer the question...

:rofl:  

Image
 
 

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,461

sootedupCyndi » 22 Jul 2021, 6:19 am » wrote: Now what? I was wondering that too? thought maybe he wanted to hire me as referee Image
I hate to keep making fun of his ******* but he just keeps asking for it while leaving himself wide open to criticism

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 19,363
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
nefarious101 » 22 Jul 2021, 7:03 am » wrote: I hate to keep making fun of his ******* but he just keeps asking for it while leaving himself wide open to criticism
I leave him alone..LOL  I figure its everyone elses Job. :die:  

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,461

Jantje_Smit » 22 Jul 2021, 6:53 am » wrote: Now we notify @Blackvegetable that he's a coward... and a dickhead.... and that he needs to answer the question...

Image  

Image

you have to give him credit when credit is due....he's got that dickhead thing down pat...almost to a perfection

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,103
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

nefarious101 » 22 Jul 2021, 7:18 am » wrote: you have to give him credit when credit is due....he's got that dickhead thing down pat...almost to a perfection
I would love to give the woke narcissistic vegetable some credit but he still hasn't showed up.... as I said, @Blackvegetable is a hopeless coward...

Oh, did you know your signature is becoming famous... a dirty sok posted one of your pictures in the other place...he most have stolen it from your sig...

:faint:  


 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 84,562

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 22 Jul 2021, 9:17 am » wrote: I would love to give the woke narcissistic vegetable some credit but he still hasn't showed up.... as I said, @Blackvegetable is a hopeless coward...

Oh, did you know your signature is becoming famous... a dirty sok posted one of your pictures in the other place...he most have stolen it from your sig...

Image

Why don't you ask that coward now, while you've got his attention...


Than I'll walk you both through the math....

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 84,562

Antifa
nefarious101 » 22 Jul 2021, 4:55 am » wrote: ok.....you've notified 3 of us with this reply that you are a dickhead...now what?

Work it out with them.......They appear to be getting frustrated....

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,103
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

Blackvegetable » 22 Jul 2021, 9:21 am » wrote: Why don't you ask that coward now, while you've got his attention...
 
Ah, you're here... sorry, I'm not that fast anymore... it has been a ruff day... lol...
Than I'll walk you both through the math....
Ok.... start talking...

:die:  

Image
 


 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,366
Politics: Liberal

nefarious101 » 21 Jul 2021, 7:52 am » wrote: We don't need government mandated *** worship and the holy sacrament of Finger pointing at Original Whitey Sin for things that happened 150 years ago when none of us were alive to experience it. 

So you need to follow your own advice and "Grow the **** Up"..........All these CRT thoughts you have aren't yours.....they were placed in your head and you have been dipped in fake outrage that you don't even understand and have no desire to understand.  Don't be a Communist Democrat propaganda sponge...blaze new ground....try to think for yourself

This moron is on a religious type crusade to blame people who were not even living at the time.........I will repeat to your ******* your own words again ...grow the **** up
RACIST PIG is a RACIST PIG throwing a HISSY FIT like the small child he acts like because people want the TRUTH TAUGHT in school. RACIST PIG just loves being a RACIST PIG and of COURSE he is A LIAR being a LIAR is what he is all about he is a TreasonMonkey for goodness sake

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,366
Politics: Liberal



You are A LIAR and a RACIST PIG too STUPID to do anything but tell STUPID LIES like a petty child. And you LOVE being a RACIST PIG so GFY

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,366
Politics: Liberal

ConsRule » 21 Jul 2021, 9:56 am » wrote: No...there isn't.  I think it is true the Jesus is the risen Christ, that Obama is a racist pig and that there is a high probability that illegally cast ballots were accepted and counted in multiple states during the 2020 election (even though not enough to change the outcome in any one state).  Do you agree with those three statements?  If not, we have a different definition of what is true.

Now...a fact is a fact.
You are a LIAR and you being a LIAR does not make your LIES TRUTH so what you mean is you want your LIES taught instead of the TRUTH because as a TREASONMONKEYS LIES are what you love,

User avatar
ConsRule

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,494
Politics: Conservative

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 12:44 pm » wrote: You are a LIAR and you being a LIAR does not make your LIES TRUTH so what you mean is you want your LIES taught instead of the TRUTH because as a TREASONMONKEYS LIES are what you love,

Show me where I said I want those things taught, dick breath.
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 22,010

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 12:40 pm » wrote: RACIST PIG is a RACIST PIG throwing a HISSY FIT like the small child he acts like because people want the TRUTH TAUGHT in school. RACIST PIG just loves being a RACIST PIG and of COURSE he is A LIAR being a LIAR is what he is all about he is a TreasonMonkey for goodness sake
treason against state of mind by consensus, blasphemy against language arts against anyone not accepting social possibilities, insubordination questioning relative time logistics within 4 corner triangulation of flat plane interpretations life could have been, would be when everyone obeys, should become as typecast to remain true to tradition interpretations biology cannot keep ancestries naturally connected as eternally separated here now.

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,366
Politics: Liberal

ConsRule » 22 Jul 2021, 12:45 pm » wrote: Show me where I said I want those things taught, dick breath.
I didnt say they were BRAINWASHED MORON I said you are A LIAR and you just CLAIMING you belive something doesnt make it TRUE however there IS NO QUESTION that Tulsa happened that Tuskeegee happened and that Wilmington NC happened and that Rosewood happened that redlining HAPPENED. That there was institutional racism . Discussing how they effected society could get to some other REAL things about our society and help heal the situtation but RACIST PIGS so STUPID they say Obama was racist DONT WANT REALITY taught in schools MY GOD you are STUPID

User avatar
ConsRule

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,494
Politics: Conservative

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 12:49 pm » wrote: I didnt say they were BRAINWASHED MORON I said you are A LIAR and you just CLAIMING you belive something doesnt make it TRUE however there IS NO QUESTION that Tulsa happened that Tuskeegee happened and that Wilmington NC happened and that Rosewood happened that redlining HAPPENED. That there was institutional racism . Discussing how they effected society could get to some other REAL things about our society and help heal the situtation but RACIST PIGS so STUPID they say Obama was racist DONT WANT REALITY taught in schools MY GOD you are STUPID
But you did say I wanted those things taught.  From your post (post #73)...

"...you want your LIES taught..."

**** that up your ***, dick breath.
 
 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,366
Politics: Liberal

ConsRule » 22 Jul 2021, 12:52 pm » wrote: But you did say I wanted those things taught.  From your post...

"...you want your LIES taught..."

**** that up your ***, dick breath.
GFY you IGNORANT BRAINWASHED MORON. Whether you want your LIES taught or nor they are LIES and the things I said are NOT LIES they are NOT IN DISPUTE you are just a LIAR LYING about them. Those things HAPPENED and NO ONE KNOWLEGEABLE DISPUTES That so you are a LIAR saying we want LIES taught and THAT is the bottom line IGNORANT BRAINWASHED MORON

This is what RACIST PIGS DO. They LIE constantly so their FEE FEES wont get hurt they LIE about REAL UNDISPUTED HISTORICAL EVENTS so they wont have to HEAR about REALITY and TRUTH which TreasonMonkey RACIST PIGS like you HATE

User avatar
ConsRule

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,494
Politics: Conservative

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 12:54 pm » wrote: GFY you IGNORANT BRAINWASHED MORON. Whether you want your LIES taught or nor they are LIES and the things I said are NOT LIES they are NOT IN DISPUTE you are just a LIAR LYING about them. Those things HAPPENED and NO ONE KNOWLEGEABLE DISPUTES That so you are a LIAR saying we want LIES taught and THAT is the bottom line IGNORANT BRAINWASHED MORON

This is what RACIST PIGS DO. They LIE constantly so their FEE FEES wont get hurt they LIE about REAL UNDISPUTED HISTORICAL EVENTS so they wont have to HEAR about REALITY and TRUTH which TreasonMonkey RACIST PIGS like you HATE

You're triggered again.  It appears you don't like it when people catch you in a lie and making **** up.
 

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,023
Politics: Libertarian

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 12:42 pm » wrote: You are A LIAR and a RACIST PIG too STUPID to do anything but tell STUPID LIES like a petty child. And you LOVE being a RACIST PIG so GFY


"Boring".
Please change the channel...........(incel)...............
:wave:  .

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Deezer Shoove, Famagusta, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jon, nefarious101, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Older Guy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, razoo, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 602 guests