This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Buffalo » 21 Jul 2021, 6:50 pm » wrote: Polly want a cracker, simpleton?
simple **** tries very hard.
Getting an entire sentence out is pretty good for him.

So, yes, he probably does want a cracker.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Phoenix68.2.0 » 21 Jul 2021, 4:41 pm » wrote:
Buffalo » 21 Jul 2021, 10:57 am » wrote:

Joe Biden used personal email account to send government intelligence to son Hunter
July 21, 2021 | Vivek Saxena |   

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/21/joe-biden-used-personal-email-account-to-send-government-intelligence-to-son-hunter-1106446/

"Bizpac Review??!!!!!"

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

simplejack » 21 Jul 2021, 4:14 pm » wrote: Elections have consequences, ****!
Being a retarted injun has consequences too...

In the months since I joined this place I've never seen you manage anything more than pathetic one line comments with even more pathetic insults... even your fellow snowflakes think you're a moron and avoid you like the plague... that should tell you something...or it would if you weren't a total retard...

:blink:  

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 22 Jul 2021, 7:44 am » wrote: Being a retarted injun has consequences too...

In the months since I joined this place I've never seen you manage anything more than pathetic one line comments with even more pathetic insults... even your fellow snowflakes think you're a moron and avoid you like the plague... that should tell you something...or it would if you weren't a total retard...

Shove yer reflection up yer ***, loser.  Your ******* deserves even less of my time. 

omh

Share      Unread post

simple jack » 22 Jul 2021, 8:05 am » wrote: Shove yer reflection up yer ***, loser.  Your ******* deserves even less of my time. 
What is your time compared to everyone else having their time mutually evolving here in this atmosphere? over 7.8 billion sole times going on spontaneously here simultaneously taking place individually being total sum of human behavior from now on.

this a big enough picture or are you still doing talking point mantra. Rhetorical statement, not a question since I understand time as occupying space here being just a sole replacement mutually evolving so far.

My parallel universal interpretation unlike everyone else's serving humanity's static contextual possibilities that have nothing in common with kinetic results other than denying now is physically eternity.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 22 Jul 2021, 7:44 am » wrote: Being a retarted injun has consequences too...

^^^******* tells on himself again^^^

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

simplejack » 23 Jul 2021, 8:54 am » wrote: ^^^******* tells on himself again^^^
lol.... that's another thing... you snowflakes are totally lacking a sense of irony... like it's an alien concept of something...

Retarded injun

:die: