This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Joe Biden used personal email account to send government intelligence to son Hunter
July 21, 2021 | Vivek Saxena |   
As vice president, current President Joe Biden reportedly used a personal, unprotected Gmail account to purposefully transmit State Department information to his crack-smoking son, Hunter.
Emails from the account, [email protected], were found on Hunter’s infamous laptop, according to investigative journalist John Solomon, the founder of Just The News.
“Some of the messages from the vice president to his son obtained by Just the News were deeply personal, others were political in nature, and still others clearly addressed business matters, often forwarding information coming from senior officials in the White House, the State Department and other government agencies,” Solomon reported Tuesday.
He described one example in a recent Newsmax television interview.
“There was an American hostage or prisoner in Turkey in 2014. The State Department embassy in Istanbul had learned way in advance of the public that this man, this American, was about to be released. And Joe Biden forwards that information from the State Department through his private email account to Hunter Biden,” he said.
Why? Likely because, Solomon argued, it was “the sort of actionable intelligence that most people would love to get if you’ve got foreign business deals like Hunter Biden.”
Shady foreign business deals, to be exact.Listen:(Video: Newsmax)
A former senior Obama administration official reportedly confirmed to Solomon that a number of officials had known about the Gmail address.
“I saw it used to communicate with his family and friends or to pass information to them,” the official said anonymously “because of fear of reprisal,” according to Solomon.
Among those who’d clearly known about the address was current Secretary of State Antony Blinken.
In a January 2013 email, then-Deputy National Security Advisor Blinken emailed Biden at the private address to reportedly recount a conversation he’d had with journalist Richard Ben Cramer prior to his death from lung cancer earlier that month.
“Called to say that he was with Richard Ben Cramer in the hospital before the latter passed and they were talking about you till the end. Richard apparently said he was gratified the country is finally finding out what he knew about your leadership and talents many years ago,” Blinken wrote, according to Solomon.
The president’s stunning behavior parallels that of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who was found to have used a personal email account on a private server to transmit classified intelligence, some of it “top secret.”
This, therefore, raises the question of legality. Clinton faced a years-long federal investigation because of her unscrupulous behavior. While she was eventually let off the hook by disgraced former FBI Director James Comey, critics still maintain that she’d violated the law and deserved to pay a price for it.

To Biden’s credit, he reportedly didn’t share classified government information with Hunter. But he did share information, which raises separate questions.
\“Anytime you conduct any amount of government business as a government official, you have an obligation to preserve the records, even if you move them onto your private email account. So while this information isn’t classified, it is government information. It is government conduct,” Solomon noted on Newsmax.
“And the question that we now have for Joe Biden is, did you do the right thing and preserve the emails? Remember, Hillary Clinton didn’t preserve the emails. They had to be gotten by the State Department inspector general in the FBI after the fact, and so there is a big question tonight about whether Joe Biden did that,” he added.
If the president didn’t preserve the emails, this finding — coupled with all the other scandals surrounding the Biden family — could potentially provide Republicans with the impetus to impeach him if they retake the House in 2022.
In fact, the groundwork for impeachment was already laid by Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene who introduced articles of impeachment the day after Biden’s inauguration.

“President Joe Biden is unfit to hold the office of the Presidency. His pattern of abuse of power as President Obama’s Vice President is lengthy and disturbing. President Biden has demonstrated that he will do whatever it takes to bail out his son, Hunter, and line his family’s pockets with cash from corrupt foreign energy companies,” the congresswoman said in a statement at the time.
“President Biden is even on tape admitting to a quid pro quo with the Ukrainian government threatening to withhold $1,000,000,000 in foreign aid if they did not do his bidding. President Biden residing in the White House is a threat to national security and he must be immediately impeached,” she added.
Note that this statement was released long before the latest findings about Biden’s sketchy email habits. Note also that Solomon’s findings prove that the president has lied every single time he’s claimed he never did anything to help his son.
“Well, when you’re forwarding State Department information to him about a non-public event of a man being released by Turkish authorities, you’re providing him useful information, and vice versa,” Solomon noted on Newsmax.
To prove his point, he described yet another example
“There’s another email where Hunter Biden goes to his dad and says, I want to get this guy as a detailee at the Treasury Department. [It’s] exactly the sort of conflicts of interest that we were told didn’t exist. Now we know that Hunter Biden was asking favors of his father,” he said.
This raises 1,000s of additional questions, all of which could potentially be answered via an impeachment …

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/21 ... r-1106446/

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Buffalo » 21 Jul 2021, 10:57 am » wrote: Joe Biden used personal email account to send government intelligence to son Hunter
As vice president, current President Joe Biden reportedly used a personal, unprotected Gmail account to purposefully transmit State Department information to his crack-smoking son, Hunter.
Emails from the account, [email protected], were found on Hunter’s infamous laptop, according to investigative journalist John Solomon, the founder of Just The News.
“Some of the messages from the vice president to his son obtained by Just the News were deeply personal, others were political in nature, and still others clearly addressed business matters, often forwarding information coming from senior officials in the White House, the State Department and other government agencies,” Solomon reported Tuesday.
He described one example in a recent Newsmax television interview.
“There was an American hostage or prisoner in Turkey in 2014. The State Department embassy in Istanbul had learned way in advance of the public that this man, this American, was about to be released. And Joe Biden forwards that information from the State Department through his private email account to Hunter Biden,” he said.
Why? Likely because, Solomon argued, it was “the sort of actionable intelligence that most people would love to get if you’ve got foreign business deals like Hunter Biden.”
Shady foreign business deals, to be exact.ListenImageVideo: Newsmax)
A former senior Obama administration official reportedly confirmed to Solomon that a number of officials had known about the Gmail address.
“I saw it used to communicate with his family and friends or to pass information to them,” the official said anonymously “because of fear of reprisal,” according to Solomon.
Among those who’d clearly known about the address was current Secretary of State Antony Blinken.
In a January 2013 email, then-Deputy National Security Advisor Blinken emailed Biden at the private address to reportedly recount a conversation he’d had with journalist Richard Ben Cramer prior to his death from lung cancer earlier that month.
“Called to say that he was with Richard Ben Cramer in the hospital before the latter passed and they were talking about you till the end. Richard apparently said he was gratified the country is finally finding out what he knew about your leadership and talents many years ago,” Blinken wrote, according to Solomon.
The president’s stunning behavior parallels that of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who was found to have used a personal email account on a private server to transmit classified intelligence, some of it “top secret.”
This, therefore, raises the question of legality. Clinton faced a years-long federal investigation because of her unscrupulous behavior. While she was eventually let off the hook by disgraced former FBI Director James Comey, critics still maintain that she’d violated the law and deserved to pay a price for it.

To Biden’s credit, he reportedly didn’t share classified government information with Hunter. But he did share information, which raises separate questions.
\“Anytime you conduct any amount of government business as a government official, you have an obligation to preserve the records, even if you move them onto your private email account. So while this information isn’t classified, it is government information. It is government conduct,” Solomon noted on Newsmax.
“And the question that we now have for Joe Biden is, did you do the right thing and preserve the emails? Remember, Hillary Clinton didn’t preserve the emails. They had to be gotten by the State Department inspector general in the FBI after the fact, and so there is a big question tonight about whether Joe Biden did that,” he added.
If the president didn’t preserve the emails, this finding — coupled with all the other scandals surrounding the Biden family — could potentially provide Republicans with the impetus to impeach him if they retake the House in 2022.
In fact, the groundwork for impeachment was already laid by Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene who introduced articles of impeachment the day after Biden’s inauguration.

“President Joe Biden is unfit to hold the office of the Presidency. His pattern of abuse of power as President Obama’s Vice President is lengthy and disturbing. President Biden has demonstrated that he will do whatever it takes to bail out his son, Hunter, and line his family’s pockets with cash from corrupt foreign energy companies,” the congresswoman said in a statement at the time.
“President Biden is even on tape admitting to a quid pro quo with the Ukrainian government threatening to withhold $1,000,000,000 in foreign aid if they did not do his bidding. President Biden residing in the White House is a threat to national security and he must be immediately impeached,” she added.
Note that this statement was released long before the latest findings about Biden’s sketchy email habits. Note also that Solomon’s findings prove that the president has lied every single time he’s claimed he never did anything to help his son.
“Well, when you’re forwarding State Department information to him about a non-public event of a man being released by Turkish authorities, you’re providing him useful information, and vice versa,” Solomon noted on Newsmax.
To prove his point, he described yet another example
“There’s another email where Hunter Biden goes to his dad and says, I want to get this guy as a detailee at the Treasury Department. [It’s] exactly the sort of conflicts of interest that we were told didn’t exist. Now we know that Hunter Biden was asking favors of his father,” he said.
This raises 1,000s of additional questions, all of which could potentially be answered via an impeachment …

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/21 ... r-1106446/
Because we are all powerful.   We control everything 

What other reason cound there be?

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

How is it that crackhead hunter is privy to State Department and other Gov't agencies? I see, the much vaunted "inTeLLigenCe ComMitTy" assured us it was the Russians. ****!!!

Every day, something outrageous from the crackhead's laptop...yet, ignored by the lapdog for the dim-=0-craps media.

Why not? The many titted empress never got in trouble for doing that, or even having a government server in her home. Meanwhile people invited into the capitol to stroll around are kept locked in jail without any charges or bail for months.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 21 Jul 2021, 11:35 am » wrote: How is it that crackhead hunter is privy to State Department and other Gov't agencies? I see, the much vaunted "inTeLLigenCe ComMitTy" assured us it was the Russians. ****!!!

Every day, something outrageous from the crackhead's laptop...yet, ignored by the lapdog for the dim-=0-craps media.

Why not? The many titted empress never got in trouble for doing that, or even having a government server in her home. Meanwhile people invited into the capitol to stroll around are kept locked in jail without any charges or bail for months.
Because we are all powerful.   We control everything 

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Nor limited to democrats. The wealthier you are the more access you have to the justice system. Definitely needs to be overhauled.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 11:36 am » wrote: Because we are all powerful.   We control everything 

YOU are going on my ignore list with colon and peenix69 for all your irrelevant and stupid ****, moonbatty, idiotic comments.

**** YOU!!!

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 21 Jul 2021, 11:46 am » wrote: YOU are going on my ignore list with colon and peenix69 for all your irrelevant and stupid ****, moonbatty, idiotic comments.

**** YOU!!!
Good I will just correct your comments without input from you

Thanks

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Vegasgiants » 21 Jul 2021, 10:59 am » wrote: Because we are all powerful.   We control everything 

Biden is secretly a Jew working for Izrahell! Hahaha
Anyone who quotes Marjorie is a total NUT JOB!

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Didn't we discuss this before... three... maybe four of those statements are absolutely true...

:blink:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Nutin.. in all fairness.. You told me you thought someone was zapping California and starting fires.. I remember that. Not that I doubt it? ha ha ha... :P  I caught You....

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 21 Jul 2021, 12:23 pm » wrote: Nutin.. in all fairness.. You told me you thought someone was zapping California and starting fires.. I remember that. Not that I doubt it? ha ha ha... Image  I caught You....
Ah, so that one is true too.... so four... maybe five are absolutely true...

The one I'm not sure of is if the Clintons killed JFK Jr.

:wave:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 21 Jul 2021, 12:28 pm » wrote: Ah, so that one is true too.... so four... maybe five are absolutely true...

The one I'm not sure of is if the Clintons killed JFK Jr.

I don't think it had anything to do with space beams.. but some houses were burning and the trees five feet away were totally un touched... sort of like the micro wave zaps targeted at the guys in the savanna embassy.. that's ole news.. twenty five years old.. and at the time.. oh yea oh yea just a conspiracy.. yea right.? :rofl:   :rofl:   now our gubmint is seriously looking into it. ha.

omh

Share      Unread post

@ buffalo

Answer to the title of the thread. Every political party within this species is a subdivision of global progressive movements working psychological class warfare from academia and arts selling philosophies life must be more than biology supplies lifetimes so far.

there comes 4 methods of enforcing each added ancestor to comply with how great grandparent generation, grandparent, generation, parenting generation patented denial as a greater good scenario making context the salvation from understanding how biology eternally separates each living since inception of this species.

Diplomatic immunity foreign and domestic, church and state, academia and arts, economics and social justification ballots instead bullets.

Teach people to resent all previous generations and rebuild social denial every generation until reproduction ends.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 21 Jul 2021, 12:23 pm » wrote: Nutin.. in all fairness.. You told me you thought someone was zapping California and starting fires.. I remember that. Not that I doubt it? ha ha ha... Image  I caught You....
Well yeah, I did for a short while, because of some vids that people posted on You Tube, a HOAXER!
Lotta folks fell for it! But I wised up, but not Margie!!!!  She's NUTZ!

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 21 Jul 2021, 4:03 pm » wrote: Well yeah, I did for a short while, because of some vids that people posted on You Tube, a HOAXER!
Lotta folks fell for it! But I wised up, but not Margie!!!!  She's NUTZ!
Are you sure nutty futz.. sounded  like an answer to me. :blush:  

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Elections have consequences, ****!

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Buffalo » 21 Jul 2021, 10:57 am » wrote:

Joe Biden used personal email account to send government intelligence to son Hunter

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/21/joe-biden-used-personal-email-account-to-send-government-intelligence-to-son-hunter-1106446/

"Bizpac Review??!!!!!"

omh

Share      Unread post

simple jack » 21 Jul 2021, 4:14 pm » wrote: Elections have consequences, ****!
lesser of two evils doesn't change path of evil, just one moves slower than the other.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

simplejack » 21 Jul 2021, 4:14 pm » wrote: Elections have consequences, ****!
Polly want a cracker, simpleton?