This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

GOD neo is STUPID also OF COURSE a PROVEN LIAR. FIVE of Trumps cabinet members were REFERRED TO THE JUSTICE DEPT for prosecution for CRIMES and the Trump justice dept just refused to prosecute ANY of them meanwhile NONE of Obamabs cabinet members INCLUDING HOLDER DID ANYTHINGWRONG to be referred to justice Neo is a PROVEN LIAR

omh

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 22 Jul 2021, 12:29 pm » wrote: Usually you can deduce someone's IQ within 3 posts and then make the harrowing decision of whether that person is worth +25 s of your finite life.
Everyone else but you can if I read your post as written.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

jon » 22 Jul 2021, 9:59 am » wrote: Maybe it was the fact that the most idiotic hate full group elected the man as their god and leader who is literally the most hated man in the world. He did nothing , his wall worked so well that as it grew in size the number of illegals increased massively, There isn't a chart out there about any aspects of the economy that did continue on the same Obama rate or got worst the day the pile of **** was elected. Scum bag is the worlds joke and you slobs are the laughing stock of the world and literally traitors to your country and the kill traitors in this country.
Talking points from CNN. Thanks.
How's Joe doing with "fixing" that?  :\  

solon

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 22 Jul 2021, 12:42 pm » wrote: Talking points from CNN. Thanks.
How's Joe doing with "fixing" that?  Image
None you can show are WRONG so its another CHILDISH PUNK post hating in CNN because they wont tell the LIES you want to hear LOSER

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 12:46 pm » wrote: None you can show are WRONG so its another CHILDISH PUNK post hating in CNN because they wont tell the LIES you want to hear LOSER
Your list is as long as Jon's... zilch.

As president, what did Trump do to inspire your vitriol?

solon

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 22 Jul 2021, 12:52 pm » wrote: Your list is as long as Jon's... zilch.

As president, what did Trump do to inspire your vitriol?
I dont DO requests loser. I will deigh to answer your second question though

That list is long and I have posted ot many times we will just hit the basics of his CONSTANT LYING hitting around 30,000 documented LIES by the time he left office. His incompetence and LIES costaing HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Americans their LIVES was pretty infuriating his kissing up to Putin and pushing his agenda while weakening the allinaces that have served us so well and basic incompetence on Foriegn policy while pushing BLATANT CORRUPTION at home was pretty bad. The thing is I COULD GO ON but that would be enough for a rational human

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

You ******* should know better than to argue with Solon!!!
He will bust you *** and hand it to you in your colostomy bag!
:die:  

omh

Share      Unread post

nuckin futz » 22 Jul 2021, 1:07 pm » wrote: You ******* should know better than to argue with Solon!!!
He will bust you *** and hand it to you in your colostomy bag!

No *** is whole without a hole to discharge what went down orally. When syllables become vocabulary as food for thoughts recited by people taking sides of possible outcomes, the oral cavity is the hole a mind makes an *** out of the ancestor refusing to accept life in plain sight.

Gee why does character count and ancestral position proportionately here doesn't matter? Thinking outside a box makes brains box themselves into hypothetical scenarios performed ancestrally so far as specific as history interpreted what it meant then and how it doesn't mean the same now..

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Ha. Who changed the title to the OP. That's funny. CP did you do that?  :rofl:  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 1:00 pm » wrote: I dont DO requests loser. I will deigh to answer your second question though

That list is long and I have posted ot many times we will just hit the basics of his CONSTANT LYING hitting around 30,000 documented LIES by the time he left office. His incompetence and LIES costaing HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Americans their LIVES was pretty infuriating his kissing up to Putin and pushing his agenda while weakening the allinaces that have served us so well and basic incompetence on Foriegn policy while pushing BLATANT CORRUPTION at home was pretty bad. The thing is I COULD GO ON but that would be enough for a rational human
So he lied. That's it?

What did he ACTUALLY DO?

As I said, you idiots started in on him before he even took office.
Was it The Wall? Jerusalem? Pulling out troops?
You said nothing really. Your counterpunching is lacking.

btw
People are STILL DYING with Biden "in control" as gas prices soar and job market gets shaky.

COVID was handled no better or worse than any president.
The deaths were 'acoming no matter who was in office.

Your FBI is waaaay **** up too. Biden asleep up there or what?

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 12:46 pm » wrote: None you can show are WRONG so its another CHILDISH PUNK post hating in CNN because they wont tell the LIES you want to hear LOSER
CNN is known to lie, idiot.

The reason YOU think they don't is because CNN told you they don't.  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

jon » 22 Jul 2021, 10:03 am » wrote: Tell me I shouldn't hate this countries biggest threat and enemy, all patriots hate you. It's normal when you are dealing with domestic terrorist that supported trying  to take down our government to force in a piece of **** for a dictator , why in the hell do you think you traitors deserve anything other then hate

that would be called self-hate in your case.  Listen up Jennifer.....you wearing a dress doesn't make you a girl...got it?

jon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

solon » 22 Jul 2021, 1:00 pm » wrote: I dont DO requests loser. I will deigh to answer your second question though

You can multiply the documented lies by scum bag by ten

neue regel

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 22 Jul 2021, 4:44 pm » wrote: that would be called self-hate in your case.  Listen up Jennifer.....you wearing a dress doesn't make you a girl...got it?

neue regel

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 22 Jul 2021, 2:49 pm » wrote: CNN is known to lie, idiot.

The reason YOU think they don't is because CNN told you they don't.  Image   Image   Image
CNN pushes propaganda. First thing they’ve said that is safe to believe. 

omh

Share      Unread post

jon » 22 Jul 2021, 10:37 pm » wrote: You can multiply the documented lies by scum bag by ten
documented, how about ancestral traditions not documented so rational logic dictates laws demanding everyone plan for tomorrow to always be better than yesterday now.

How many completely comprehend the depth of biology eternally separated reproductions to date since inception of each species ever native to this atmosphere, before civilization of homo sapiens rebranding themselves as we, us, ours, they, them, those, theirs. ruled by he says she said mantra since becoming absolutely corrupted each generation forward? Just me?