This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

"before they're intubated"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol...yea, shoving fluids deeper into the lungs will help...in progressive retards' dysfunctional brains

OP = low IQ

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Jantje_Smit » 22 Jul 2021, 10:20 am » wrote: But if I get a choice I'd say Texas... 

that's what I thought

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Jantje_Smit » 22 Jul 2021, 1:27 am » wrote: I could tell you what you have succeeded in making those pushing the experimental gene altering.. chimp genes... 'medicine' onto the unbelievers look like... but I guess you already know...

Move back to russia, u will be happier.  :rofl: