This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

15 ways the Trump administration has impacted the environment
www.nationalgeographic.com › environment › article
U.S. pulls out of Paris Climate Agreement. This is perhaps the decision that set the tone for the Trump administration's approach to the environment: when he moved to withdraw from the Paris Climate Agreement in June of 2017.
Trump EPA poised to scrap clean power plan. The Clean Power Plan was one of the Obama's signature environmental policies. It required the energy sector to cut carbon emissions by 32 percent by 2030, but in October 2017 it was rolled back by Trump's EPA.
EPA loosens regulations on toxic air pollution. This regulation revolved around a complicated rule referred to as “once in, always in” or OIAI. Essentially, OIAI said that if a company polluted over the legal limit, they would have to match the lowest levels set by their industry peers and they would have to match them indefinitely.
Rescinding methane-flaring rules. Under the Affordable Clean Energy rule issued in August 2018, states were given more power over regulating emissions.

Trump rolls back endangered species protections | TheHill
thehill.com › policy › energy-environment
Aug 12, 2019 · The Trump administration on Monday announced it has finalized a controversial rollback of protections for endangered species, including allowing economic factors to be weighed before adding an...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Buffalo » 22 Jul 2021, 8:44 am » wrote: If you knew what the hell you were driveling about you might be dangerous...NAH!!!
Richard Guerra, a fourth-generation Texas rancher, told the New York Post that the fever tick is another problem caused by illegal immigration, because some of the migrants unknowingly carry the tick, which then gets dropped onto the properties they trespass on.
Uhhhhhhh...call me skeptical....

A tick that has found its way onto a human, isn't gonna "drop" off the Apex Host.

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

However, he said his primary reason for wanting a barricade isn’t to prevent migrants from coming across and vandalizing his vast ranchland, but rather to prevent tick-infested cattle, horses and livestock from migrating across the Rio Grande from Mexico and mixing with his livestock, which he has had to let go because of the exorbitant costs associated with rounding up and dipping the cattle in pesticide every two weeks.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

simplejack » 22 Jul 2021, 9:01 am » wrote: My food sure as hell isn't from Texas. 

Ranchers are on welfare too, dicklick.
How do you know where your food comes from, idiot?  

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 22 Jul 2021, 10:21 am » wrote: How do you know where your food comes from, idiot?

I grow it, drunkard.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

All of if? Even your meats? 

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 22 Jul 2021, 10:21 am » wrote: How do you know where your food comes from, idiot?
Most of the food we buy says "Product Of ______" somewhere on it, numbnuts.  Pay **** attention.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 22 Jul 2021, 11:10 am » wrote: Most of the food we buy says "Product Of ______" somewhere on it, numbnuts.  Pay **** attention.
I do and I try to grow (veggies) and KILL (deer, wild hogs, turkeys...) for much of the food I eat.  That that I do have to buy, I pay attention to where it came from and buy only locally grown at a local produce market or at least American grown and produced.  For instance, I do not buy pork that is a product of china.

I am friends with a guy I have know for 25 years that owns several giant green houses and plants a 12 acre vegetable farm on the same property and sell the produce from it.  

So, **** you!!!  Long live TEXAS!!!

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
Buffalo » 21 Jul 2021, 2:06 pm » wrote: No they are not hiring them!!!  You don't know what the **** you are driveling about, idiot.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Buffalo » 22 Jul 2021, 11:20 am » wrote: I do and I try to grow (veggies) and KILL (deer, wild hogs, turkeys...) for much of the food I eat.  That that I do have to buy, I pay attention to where it came from and buy only locally grown at a local produce market or at least American grown and produced.  For instance, I do not buy pork that is a product of china.

I am friends with a guy I have know for 25 years that owns several giant green houses and plants a 12 acre vegetable farm on the same property and sell the produce from it.  

So, **** you!!!  Long live TEXAS!!!

This thread is a perfect example of how libs don't give a **** about certain parts of the country that they claim they love. If this stuff was happening in blue states they'd be raising hell. I'd love to see one of them go to south Texas and try to make a living. They're all a bunch of **** hypocrites.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 22 Jul 2021, 10:51 am » wrote: All of if? Even your meats?

Mostly my garden, some farmers mkt. Father in-law has bison ranch, nephew is running the lodge in Ak now, so meat & fish are plentiful. Green chile crops here in NM are  starting to produce....all good. You have a good grub supply?

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

simplejack » 22 Jul 2021, 9:21 pm » wrote: Mostly my garden, some farmers mkt. Father in-law has bison ranch, nephew is running the lodge in Ak now, so meat & fish are plentiful. Green chile crops here in NM are  starting to produce....all good. You have a good grub supply?
100 acres of good hunting and I have the whole gambit of meat processing equipment.  Like I said, I have a long time friend that has a huge produce market with 12 acres that he grows a variety of vegetable crops on.  I am a small time gardener.

I'd say it was a little better than average.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 22 Jul 2021, 9:32 pm » wrote: 100 acres of good hunting and I have the whole gambit of meat processing equipment.  Like I said, I have a long time friend that has a huge produce market with 12 acres that he grows a variety of vegetable crops on.  I am a small time gardener.

I'd say it was a little better than average.

Sho nuff! Nothing like the fresh, made in USA!  I do buy a Pecos melon  or two in spring, before the NM ones are ripe. So I guess I do buy Texas produce...Never give it much thought. 

Hank

Share      Unread post

OdeToJoy » 22 Jul 2021, 8:46 am » wrote:  
Border rancher considers governor’s request to detail property damage from migrants

His biggest beef: Infected Mexican cattle carrying fever ticks

https://www.borderreport.com/hot-topics ... -migrants/
Posted: Jul 2, 2021

The 83-year-old Guerra said he attended Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s town hall meeting with former President Donald Trump on Wednesday in the Rio Grande Valley. And he said what he heard helped to reaffirm his support for the governor’s plans to build a border wall between Texas and Mexico.

However, he said his primary reason for wanting a barricade isn’t to prevent migrants from coming across and vandalizing his vast ranchland, but rather to prevent tick-infested cattle, horses and livestock from migrating across the Rio Grande from Mexico and mixing with his livestock, which he has had to let go because of the exorbitant costs associated with rounding up and dipping the cattle in pesticide every two weeks.

Zapata County Judge Joe Rathmell has signed the local disaster declaration, and he has told Border Report that his county suffers from a deer tick infestation and quarantine, and his ranching family has also suffered from it, especially when cattle come across from Mexico bringing the deadly disease.
Only thing worst then a Mexican is a Texican. 

A Course someone named Guerra isn't going to mind his cousins crossing the border illegally and want the government to build him a fence around his cattle. 
Texas Farm Bureau president Russell Boening told The Post that his group’s farmers, including those who live hundreds of miles north of the international boundary, are seeing human smugglers drive vehicles through their fields of crops, residences broken into, and families left stranded on their property. The activity has reached a level where farmers are desperate for federal help to stop the crime and cannot sustain the financial hits.
https://nypost.com/2021/07/20/farmers-w ... migration/

You know what happens when insurance companies pay more out in claims? Everyone with insurance takes the hit. 

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Buffalo » 21 Jul 2021, 1:26 pm » wrote:
 Fed-Up Farmers Say Enough, Demand Biden Pay for Property Damage Done by Illegal Aliens

Jacob Gurney July 21, 2021 at 7:48am

Texas farmers are upset with the nation’s current lack of border security — and they’re asking the White House to pay for damages caused by its reckless immigration stance.

According to the New York Post, farmers in Texas have had to pay countless dollars to fix damage caused by human traffickers and the illegal immigrants who have come into the United States so far this year.

"The WESTERN JOURNAL??!!!!"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Western_Journal.

https://www.newsweek.com/2016/12/16/flo ... 28591.html

Hank

Share      Unread post

simplejack » 22 Jul 2021, 9:55 pm » wrote: Sho nuff! Nothing like the fresh, made in USA!  I do buy a Pecos melon  or two in spring, before the NM ones are ripe. So I guess I do buy Texas produce...Never give it much thought.
You don't buy **** but government cheese with your ebt card. 

Hank

Share      Unread post

Nothing to say as usual. 

Don't hit those links !!! they contain the pegasus spyware bug. Pervert phoneix up above wants to jerkoff while going through your photo gallery.

Hank

Share      Unread post

Rock » 22 Jul 2021, 5:10 pm » wrote: This thread is a perfect example of how libs don't give a **** about certain parts of the country that they claim they love. If this stuff was happening in blue states they'd be raising hell. I'd love to see one of them go to south Texas and try to make a living. They're all a bunch of **** hypocrites.
They don't give a **** about any part of the country. How many private businesses took a hit during the blm movement? 

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Rock » 22 Jul 2021, 5:10 pm » wrote: This thread is a perfect example of how libs don't give a **** about certain parts of the country that they claim they love. If this stuff was happening in blue states they'd be raising hell. I'd love to see one of them go to south Texas and try to make a living. They're all a bunch of **** hypocrites.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Hank » 22 Jul 2021, 10:19 pm » wrote:
Don't hit those links !!! they contain the pegasus spyware bug. Pervert phoneix up above wants to jerkoff while going through your photo gallery.

."Western Journalism previously stated it featured "conservative, libertarian, free market and pro-family writers and broadcasters" and seeks to provide "God-honoring" content. In practice, according to the New York Times, this philosophy, in which "tradition-minded patriots face ceaseless assault by anti-Christian bigots, diseased migrants and race hustlers concocting hate crimes," results in "a torrent of sensationalized, misleading, or entirely made-up stories, often aimed at Muslims and immigrants." Because of negative rulings by fact-checking sites and user trust surveys, Western Journalism was blacklisted by Google and Apple News, and by 2017 its Facebook traffic declined to near zero."  Image