This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Why?

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

hmmm....your POS said yesterday he'll be deciding who's running in the next gqp elections in the next few weeks

Perhaps you haven't noticed....your Twice Impeached 1-Term 4th Worst Prez EVER.. is still running your **** Show

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Because TDS is a life long affliction.  You can’t stop it, you can only hope to contain It.  Plus, none if them have to actually discuss Biden and his policies.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

ROTFFLMFAO!!!!!

Sen. Rob Portman: Trump 'definitely' the leader of the GOP ...
www.washingtontimes.com › news › 2021
Jun 27, 2021 · Sen. Rob Portman says former President Donald Trump is still the top dog in the Republican ranks. “He’s definitely the leader of the party in the sense that he has high popularity with the ...

Author: Seth Mclaughlin
How Trump Took Over the GOP, According to Cruz, Rubio, Other ...
www.businessinsider.com › how-trump-took-over-gop
Jul 18, 2021 · Trump's takeover of the GOP would culminate in a dark, authoritarian speech that would presage much of his reign over the country and, years later still, his party. "I alone can fix it," he ...

GOP senator: Trump 'definitely the leader of the party' | TheHill
thehill.com › homenews › sunday-talk-shows
Jun 27, 2021 · GOP Sen. Rob Portman (Ohio) on Sunday said former President Trump is “definitely the leader” of the Republican Party, one day after Trump held his first post-presidential rally in Ohio.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Rep. Matt Gaetz: President Trump Is The Leader Of The ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com › 2021 › 07
Jul 04, 2021 · Representative Matt Gaetz was interviewed before President Trump’s July 4th weekend rally in Sarasota, Florida and he made it clear that due to President Trump’s tremendous leadership, “This is Donald Trump’s Republican Party”. Despite the naysayers, nobody in history has stood up and fought for the American people like President Trump. At least 45,000 turned…

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Questions..

Scum.

There is no evidence of the existence of "TDS"..

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 21 Jul 2021, 4:04 pm » wrote: Because TDS is a life long affliction.  You can’t stop it, you can only hope to contain It.  Plus, none if them have to actually discuss Biden and his policies.
what's to debate with a pair of noinfo clowns?

Benson13

Share      Unread post

trump IS your Leader....he owns your ***'s

Vegas.....SEND $$$

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 21 Jul 2021, 4:37 pm » wrote: what's to debate with a pair of noinfo clowns?
You're right.  You and your daughter VG are loinfo clowns.

Still no pic I see.  You in 2017 yet?  See ya tomorrow, and every day for the next year.

You lose!

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

TDS SCUM:

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

In all fairness, it's not like Biden has given them much good news to post about. :rofl:  

Benson13

Share      Unread post

TDS?????????????

He's your Leader *******

Trump added: “Remember though, in the end we just want ONE CANDIDATE running against Cheney. I'll be meeting with some of her opponents in Bedminster next week and will be making my decision on who to endorse in the next few months. JUST ONE CANDIDATE.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-p ... 00967.html

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Huey » 21 Jul 2021, 4:04 pm » wrote: Because TDS is a life long affliction.  You can’t stop it, you can only hope to contain It.  Plus, none if them have to actually discuss Biden and his policies.

I guess. It's just getting worse and worse. I mean, seriously. I never liked Obama, but once he was out of office, I didn't perseverate on his incompetence like they are on Trump. I moved on with my life.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 21 Jul 2021, 3:56 pm » wrote: hmmm....your POS said yesterday he'll be deciding who's running in the next gqp elections in the next few weeks

Perhaps you haven't noticed....your Twice Impeached 1-Term 4th Worst Prez EVER.. is still running your **** Show

I already told you, I didn't vote for Trump. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

@Benson13  , I appreciate the bump 5 different times, but you are making my case by doing so. 

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

I wear it as a badge of honor. I will never forget or forgive. People like Simon Wiesenthal are my heroes. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

JeanMoulin » 21 Jul 2021, 7:24 pm » wrote: I wear it as a badge of honor. I will never forget or forgive. People like Simon Wiesenthal are my heroes.

You seem to forget and forgive all of Hillary's crimes. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Ok, first off, given how much you love the liberal media, you are the last person to complain about putting lies on TV.

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 21 Jul 2021, 7:24 pm » wrote: You seem to forget and forgive all of Hillary's crimes.
I may not, if you can prove any.