This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 34,617
Politics: Independent

Vegas » 21 Jul 2021, 7:25 pm » wrote: Ok, first off, given how much you love the liberal media, you are the last person to complain about putting lies on TV.
No, I was first!
Liberal media? Like Fox?

Image
 
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 26,668
Politics: Conservative

JeanMoulin » 21 Jul 2021, 7:25 pm » wrote: I may not, if you can prove any.

You have no evidence of Trump. However, we all know of the **** he has done. He is not in jail, neither is Hillary. Does that mean they are not criminals? They are elitist. The elite rarely get true justice. But do you really think that either of them are innocent just because they are free?

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 26,668
Politics: Conservative

nuckinfutz » 21 Jul 2021, 7:30 pm » wrote: No, I was first!
Liberal media? Like Fox?

Image

First what?

Yes, liberal media. Are you know trying to claim there is no such thing? LOL. I bet the liberal media told you that. ​​​​​​​

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 34,617
Politics: Independent

Vegas » 21 Jul 2021, 7:31 pm » wrote: First what?

Yes, liberal media. Are you know trying to claim there is no such thing? LOL. I bet the liberal media told you that. ​​​​​​​
You say you didn't vote for trump. Not buying that!
And you are glued to Fox News every night, I bet!
Your credibility is strained!

Image
 
 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,697
Politics: Republican

Benson13 » 21 Jul 2021, 3:56 pm » wrote: hmmm....your POS said yesterday he'll be deciding who's running in the next gqp elections in the next few weeks

Perhaps you haven't noticed....your Twice Impeached 1-Term 4th Worst Prez EVER.. is still running your **** Show

Most Republicans spend less time than you do obsessing about every word that Trump says. :idea:  
Most Republican Family Men lead more interesting and fullfilling lives than pathetic Sodomites like you do.
We simply have better ways than you to spend our free time.
If Trump is all you have to help get through your days down at the FREE HIV CLINIC.......well then hang on to what you got..... :rofl:  !!
 

User avatar
JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,104
Politics: Democratic

Vegas » 21 Jul 2021, 7:30 pm » wrote: You have no evidence of Trump. However, we all know of the **** he has done. He is not in jail, neither is Hillary. Does that mean they are not criminals? They are elitist. The elite rarely get true justice. But do you really think that either of them are innocent just because they are free?
Hunting nazis takes time. Just like tax evaders and mobsters.
 

User avatar
Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,046

Maybe it is you.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 26,668
Politics: Conservative

nuckinfutz » 21 Jul 2021, 7:36 pm » wrote: You say you didn't vote for trump. Not buying that!
And you are glued to Fox News every night, I bet!
Your credibility is strained!


 
Like I care what you believe. 

For as long as you watch your lib media, you will never have credibility.

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,461


Easy to answer

Their entire agenda is falling apart without accomplishing anything.  We can now stack Biden's "Man in a Dress" agenda on top of Barak Obogus' "Hope and Change" and "Yes We Can" agendas in the dust bin of history.


American's likes and wants MAGA....not massive voter fraud that puts a demented sell out like China Joe in office

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 84,564

Antifa
Huey » 21 Jul 2021, 4:50 pm » wrote: You're right.  You and your daughter VG are loinfo clowns.

Still no pic I see.  You in 2017 yet?  See ya tomorrow, and every day for the next year.

You lose!
You're right.  You and your daughter VG are loinfo clowns.
your wing imbecile @Vegas  is recovering from a recent double Level 1 fail...

Would you like to see your response when asked your reasons for casting a 2nd proud vote for Worse than Buchanan?

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 26,668
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 21 Jul 2021, 9:00 pm » wrote: your wing imbecile @Vegas  is recovering from a recent double Level 1 fail...

Would you like to see your response when asked your reasons for casting a 2nd proud vote for Worse than Buchanan?

1/1000s ^^^ That's 1000s of level 1 fails. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 84,564

Antifa
nefarious101 » 21 Jul 2021, 8:36 pm » wrote: Easy to answer

Their entire agenda is falling apart without accomplishing anything.  We can now stack Biden's "Man in a Dress" agenda on top of Barak Obogus' "Hope and Change" and "Yes We Can" agendas in the dust bin of history.

American's likes and wants MAGA....not massive voter fraud that puts a demented sell out like China Joe in office
Since 1989....


2 of 3 republican presidents KILLED  jobs over the course of their terms...

You cast 4 votes for it.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 84,564

Antifa
Vegas » 21 Jul 2021, 9:01 pm » wrote: 1/1000s ^^^ That's 1000s of level 1 fails.
Show me the evidence, Loser.

 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 26,668
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 21 Jul 2021, 9:01 pm » wrote: Show me the evidence, Loser.

Already have. ****.

This is why I am going back to ignoring you. People are always repeating themselves to you. You are predictable. Nothing, and I mean nothing, is ever different in the things you say. Always the same evasions, lies, questions, and stupidity. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHhyPttsGsk

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 35,461

Blackvegetable » 21 Jul 2021, 9:01 pm » wrote: Since 1989....

2 of 3 republican presidents KILLED  jobs over the course of their terms...

You cast 4 votes for it.

run along dickhead....we a well aware of your overwhelming need for attention....ain't got none for ya this time

User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,428

Image  

...the same reason you republican @ssholes had/have 'Obama, [etc.] Derangement Syndrome'...

...ultimately all you republicrats, fascists, etc. authoritarian @ssholes galore have severe/terminal cases of PDS... that's 'puppet delusion syndrome' whereby you gd fools are consumed with some bank$ter-manufactured emotional outrage over mere puppet$...ime, you republicrat, fascist, etc. blow Image  holers are oblivious to the absolute control exerted by 'the puppetma$ter$'...your true ruler$...

...you appear to me as some dummy who lives in a city of murder but complains only about the traffic... in other words, your priorities are FBR [[email protected] beyond recognition]... Image  

 
 

User avatar
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,801
Politics: Independent

Image
Trump is a one term loser president. He lost to Joe Biden of all people
Image  

And Gopher's are still kissing his ring?
 
 

User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,428

GHETTOBLASTER » 21 Jul 2021, 7:45 pm » wrote: Most Republicans spend less time than you do obsessing about every word that Trump says. Image
:rofl:   :die:   

...and you gd fool republicans spend all your time obsessing about every word the gd fool democrats say, you puppet :o  sucking dummy!...  :rofl:   :clap:   :die:    
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 80,967
Politics: Liberacon

peepee » 22 Jul 2021, 6:25 am » wrote: Image  

...the same reason you republican @ssholes had/have 'Obama, [etc.] Derangement Syndrome'...

...ultimately all you republicrats, fascists, etc. authoritarian @ssholes galore have severe/terminal cases of PDS... that's 'puppet delusion syndrome' whereby you gd fools are consumed with some bank$ter-manufactured emotional outrage over mere puppet$...ime, you republicrat, fascist, etc. blow Image  holers are oblivious to the absolute control exerted by 'the puppetma$ter$'...your true ruler$...

...you appear to me as some dummy who lives in a city of murder but complains only about the traffic... in other words, your priorities are FBR [[email protected] beyond recognition]... Image

Difference being once Obama left office we let it go.  

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 15,203

DennisTheMenace » 22 Jul 2021, 6:33 am » wrote: Image
Trump is a one term loser president. He lost to Joe Biden of all people
Image  

And Gopher's are still kissing his ring?
We have to remind Americans how close we came to tyranny 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Deezer Shoove, Famagusta, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jon, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Older Guy, omh, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, razoo, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Vegas giants, Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 604 guests