This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Vegas » 21 Jul 2021, 7:25 pm » wrote: Ok, first off, given how much you love the liberal media, you are the last person to complain about putting lies on TV.
No, I was first!
Liberal media? Like Fox?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

JeanMoulin » 21 Jul 2021, 7:25 pm » wrote: I may not, if you can prove any.

You have no evidence of Trump. However, we all know of the **** he has done. He is not in jail, neither is Hillary. Does that mean they are not criminals? They are elitist. The elite rarely get true justice. But do you really think that either of them are innocent just because they are free?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 21 Jul 2021, 7:30 pm » wrote: No, I was first!
Liberal media? Like Fox?

First what?

Yes, liberal media. Are you know trying to claim there is no such thing? LOL. I bet the liberal media told you that. ​​​​​​​

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 21 Jul 2021, 7:31 pm » wrote: First what?

Yes, liberal media. Are you know trying to claim there is no such thing? LOL. I bet the liberal media told you that. ​​​​​​​
You say you didn't vote for trump. Not buying that!
And you are glued to Fox News every night, I bet!
Your credibility is strained!

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Benson13 » 21 Jul 2021, 3:56 pm » wrote: hmmm....your POS said yesterday he'll be deciding who's running in the next gqp elections in the next few weeks

Perhaps you haven't noticed....your Twice Impeached 1-Term 4th Worst Prez EVER.. is still running your **** Show

Most Republicans spend less time than you do obsessing about every word that Trump says. :idea:  
Most Republican Family Men lead more interesting and fullfilling lives than pathetic Sodomites like you do.
We simply have better ways than you to spend our free time.
If Trump is all you have to help get through your days down at the FREE HIV CLINIC.......well then hang on to what you got..... :rofl:  !!

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Vegas » 21 Jul 2021, 7:30 pm » wrote: You have no evidence of Trump. However, we all know of the **** he has done. He is not in jail, neither is Hillary. Does that mean they are not criminals? They are elitist. The elite rarely get true justice. But do you really think that either of them are innocent just because they are free?
Hunting nazis takes time. Just like tax evaders and mobsters.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Maybe it is you.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 21 Jul 2021, 7:36 pm » wrote: You say you didn't vote for trump. Not buying that!
And you are glued to Fox News every night, I bet!
Your credibility is strained!

Like I care what you believe. 

For as long as you watch your lib media, you will never have credibility.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Easy to answer

Their entire agenda is falling apart without accomplishing anything.  We can now stack Biden's "Man in a Dress" agenda on top of Barak Obogus' "Hope and Change" and "Yes We Can" agendas in the dust bin of history.

American's likes and wants MAGA....not massive voter fraud that puts a demented sell out like China Joe in office

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 21 Jul 2021, 4:50 pm » wrote: You're right.  You and your daughter VG are loinfo clowns.

Still no pic I see.  You in 2017 yet?  See ya tomorrow, and every day for the next year.

You lose!
You're right.  You and your daughter VG are loinfo clowns.
your wing imbecile @Vegas  is recovering from a recent double Level 1 fail...

Would you like to see your response when asked your reasons for casting a 2nd proud vote for Worse than Buchanan?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Jul 2021, 9:00 pm » wrote: your wing imbecile @Vegas  is recovering from a recent double Level 1 fail...

Would you like to see your response when asked your reasons for casting a 2nd proud vote for Worse than Buchanan?

1/1000s ^^^ That's 1000s of level 1 fails. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 21 Jul 2021, 8:36 pm » wrote: Easy to answer

Their entire agenda is falling apart without accomplishing anything.  We can now stack Biden's "Man in a Dress" agenda on top of Barak Obogus' "Hope and Change" and "Yes We Can" agendas in the dust bin of history.

American's likes and wants MAGA....not massive voter fraud that puts a demented sell out like China Joe in office
Since 1989....

2 of 3 republican presidents KILLED  jobs over the course of their terms...

You cast 4 votes for it.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 21 Jul 2021, 9:01 pm » wrote: 1/1000s ^^^ That's 1000s of level 1 fails.
Show me the evidence, Loser.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Jul 2021, 9:01 pm » wrote: Show me the evidence, Loser.

Already have. ****.

This is why I am going back to ignoring you. People are always repeating themselves to you. You are predictable. Nothing, and I mean nothing, is ever different in the things you say. Always the same evasions, lies, questions, and stupidity. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHhyPttsGsk

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Jul 2021, 9:01 pm » wrote: Since 1989....

2 of 3 republican presidents KILLED  jobs over the course of their terms...

You cast 4 votes for it.

run along dickhead....we a well aware of your overwhelming need for attention....ain't got none for ya this time

peepee

Share      Unread post

...the same reason you republican @ssholes had/have 'Obama, [etc.] Derangement Syndrome'...

...ultimately all you republicrats, fascists, etc. authoritarian @ssholes galore have severe/terminal cases of PDS... that's 'puppet delusion syndrome' whereby you gd fools are consumed with some bank$ter-manufactured emotional outrage over mere puppet$...ime, you republicrat, fascist, etc. blow Image  holers are oblivious to the absolute control exerted by 'the puppetma$ter$'...your true ruler$...

...you appear to me as some dummy who lives in a city of murder but complains only about the traffic... in other words, your priorities are FBR [[email protected] beyond recognition]... Image  

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Trump is a one term loser president. He lost to Joe Biden of all people

And Gopher's are still kissing his ring?

peepee

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 21 Jul 2021, 7:45 pm » wrote: Most Republicans spend less time than you do obsessing about every word that Trump says. Image
:rofl:   :die:   

...and you gd fool republicans spend all your time obsessing about every word the gd fool democrats say, you puppet :o  sucking dummy!...  :rofl:   :clap:   :die:    

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

peepee » 22 Jul 2021, 6:25 am » wrote: Image  

...the same reason you republican @ssholes had/have 'Obama, [etc.] Derangement Syndrome'...

...ultimately all you republicrats, fascists, etc. authoritarian @ssholes galore have severe/terminal cases of PDS... that's 'puppet delusion syndrome' whereby you gd fools are consumed with some bank$ter-manufactured emotional outrage over mere puppet$...ime, you republicrat, fascist, etc. blow Image  holers are oblivious to the absolute control exerted by 'the puppetma$ter$'...your true ruler$...

...you appear to me as some dummy who lives in a city of murder but complains only about the traffic... in other words, your priorities are FBR [[email protected] beyond recognition]... Image

Difference being once Obama left office we let it go.  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

DennisTheMenace » 22 Jul 2021, 6:33 am » wrote: Image
Trump is a one term loser president. He lost to Joe Biden of all people

And Gopher's are still kissing his ring?
We have to remind Americans how close we came to tyranny